Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
And They’re Gone! The Obscenity Of Dr. Fauci’s Jobs-Mageddon

Fear is the foundation for most governments- John Adams, 1776

Total Nonfarm Payrolls, 2000-2020

Total Jobs In The Leisure And Hospitality Sector, 1988-2020

Index Of Aggregate Hours For Leisure and Hospitality Workers, 1979- 2020

There are other charts in the article pointing out the criminal like house arrest consequences perpetrated at the expense of many for the alleged safety of the few.

There are other charts in the article pointing out the criminal like house arrest consequences perpetrated at the expense of many for the alleged safety of the few.

Some of us find the current national situation both equal parts fascinating and horrifying. Fascinated whilst being horrified at and over how tens upon tens of millions of our fellow Americans voluntarily stuck their necks out to be leashed and tagged like obedient canines. In the blink of an eye, the equivalent of two months or less, a majority of Americans have willfully lost their jobs without even so much as the bleat of a sheep, let alone the imagined roar of free men and women; men and women born and made free by our Creator. As we speak/write much of America, geographically as well as demographically, is only too happy to go quietly into a long, long night of authoritarian tyranny; of hundreds of neo-fiefdoms lorded over by power tripping mayors and governors. Quite disappointing, really. We expected more from and of our fellow Americans. A toast then . . . to living on our knees in conformity for fear of dying on our feet for liberty.

Some of us find the current national situation both equal parts fascinating and horrifying. Fascinated whilst being horrified at and over how tens upon tens of millions of our fellow Americans voluntarily stuck their necks out to be leashed and tagged like obedient canines. In the blink of an eye, the equivalent of two months or less, a majority of Americans have willfully lost their jobs without even so much as the bleat of a sheep, let alone the imagined roar of free men and women; men and women born and made free by our Creator. As we speak/write much of America, geographically as well as demographically, is only too happy to go quietly into a long, long night of authoritarian tyranny; of hundreds of neo-fiefdoms lorded over by power tripping mayors and governors. Quite disappointing, really. We expected more from and of our fellow Americans. A toast then . . . to living on our knees in conformity for fear of dying on our feet for liberty.
Yet ANOTHER fantastic post. Thank you.

Sadly, there is a party that really doesn't care about the impact on Americans in this election year.
The pot of gold is to get Trump removed at ANY cost. The intent is to remove any obstacle to
fundamentally transform America.
Dr. Fauci has been wrong all along with this virus. First he underscored it, and now has blown it all out of proportion.
He is just one sided with this and does not take in account for what it's doing to our economy, or he just doesn't care.
He IS a dangerous person to our country, IMO.
We've had pandemics before, and we will have them again, but we have never shut down the economy.
And, somehow this nation survived to become the greatest nation to have ever existed.
As Gdjjr link title...They're Gone

Sadly, there is a party that really doesn't care about the impact on Americans in this election year.
The pot of gold is to get Trump removed at ANY cost. The intent is to remove any obstacle to
fundamentally transform America.
Dr. Fauci has been wrong all along with this virus. First he underscored it, and now has blown it all out of proportion.
He is just one sided with this and does not take in account for what it's doing to our economy, or he just doesn't care.
He IS a dangerous person to our country, IMO.
We've had pandemics before, and we will have them again, but we have never shut down the economy.
And, somehow this nation survived to become the greatest nation to have ever existed.
As Gdjjr link title...They're Gone

Damn finally a mod post that does justice to the name "US message board".

giphy.gif

Very American.

Speaking as a sm biz on fumes , i've cultivated a real bad 'tude in the last month.

I'd like to see the same wrath imposed on governance that they've foisted on us

Let's have 'We The People' get together and tell THEM to lockdown,

Let's tell THEM who is 'essential', and who is not....

Let's tell THEM who to do biz with and when

Let's tell THEM what relief they get and when

~S~

Republicans, good luck with your "I AM WILLING TO KILL YOU FOR PROFIT!" campaign.

1589491207198.png

The only ones who appear to be profiting in this lock down are the corporations, banks, and the bureaucrats who've declared they are essential. Unless those bureaucrats themselves need a haircut, manicure, shoe shine, new clothing, or just want to eat out, then it's essential they get what they want.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Republicans, good luck with your "I AM WILLING TO KILL YOU FOR PROFIT!" campaign.

View attachment 336077

The only ones who appear to be profiting in this are the corporations, banks, and the bureaucrats who've declared they are essential. Unless those bureaucrats themselves need a haircut, manicure, shoe shine, new clothing, or just want to eat out, then it's essential they get what they want.

*****SMILE*****

The rich? Whaaaaat?

View attachment 336077

The only ones who appear to be profiting in this are the corporations, banks, and the bureaucrats who've declared they are essential. Unless those bureaucrats themselves need a haircut, manicure, shoe shine, new clothing, or just want to eat out, then it's essential they get what they want.

*****SMILE*****

The rich? Whaaaaat?

1589492188826.png

Hamburger is $6.00 a pound at the store right now and the price being paid to the farmer remains the same.

Be cheaper to raise it an butcher it myself.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 336077

*****SMILE*****

The rich? Whaaaaat?

View attachment 336091

Hamburger is $6.00 a pound at the store right now and the price being paid to the farmer remains the same.

*****SMILE*****

I get a half a steer a year from a local rancher who raises Black Angus.
I have a local butcher who ages it, and cuts the meat to my specification.
I'll never go back to buying what the grocery store sells.

Let's tell THEM what relief they get and when

For your edification

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale, and I won’t have it, is that clear?! You think you have merely stopped a business deal—that is not the case! The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back. It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity, it is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations! There are no peoples! There are no Russians. There are no Arabs! There are no Third Worlds! There is no West! There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variate, multi-national dominion of dollars! petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars!, Reichsmarks, rubles, rin, pounds and shekels! It is the international system of currency that determines the totality of life on this planet! That is the natural order of things today! That is the atomic, subatomic, and galactic structure of things today! And you have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and you will atone!
Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale? You get up on your little twenty-one-inch screen, and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T and Dupont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state—Karl Marx? They pull out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, and minimax solutions and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments just like we do.
We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale! It has been since man crawled out of the slime, and our children, Mr. Beale, will live to see that perfect world in which there is no war and famine, oppression and brutality—one vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock, all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused. And I have chosen you, Mr. Beale, to preach this evangel.

The "rest of the story" is in the article linked - it is Timely, and I think the natives are getting a bit rest;ess

:yes_text12:

View attachment 336077

*****SMILE*****

The rich? Whaaaaat?

View attachment 336091

*****SMILE*****

so the rich still get theirs. gotcha.

You have the opportunity too- don't you? Or do you just prefer calling others evil so you can feel better about the meager existence you're *allowed* to have that the promoters of evil who use it as a tool to divide the voters allow?

Innovation is not evil. Finding a niche and fulfilling a want, (shiny stuff and bullets), or need, in the form of food, clothing, or shelter are not evil.

Graft and corruption are. The rules are "interpreted" to allow graft and corruption by whom? The players or the rule writers?

You have the opportunity too- don't you? Or do you just prefer calling others evil so you can feel better about the meager existence you're *allowed* to have that the promoters of evil who use it as a tool to divide the voters allow?

Innovation is not evil. Finding a niche and fulfilling a want, (shiny stuff and bullets), or need, in the form of food, clothing, or shelter are not evil.

Graft and corruption are. The rules are "interpreted" to allow graft and corruption by whom? The players or the rule writers?
you missed the point of that. the opportunities did go down to those who use to use hamburger meat to extend their budgets, the fact that this occurred, is again, the rich prevailing by false means stopping meat processing. This is a continuation of the hoax for the benefit of the rich.

you missed the point of that. the opportunities did go down to those who use to use hamburger meat to extend their budgets, the fact that this occurred, is again, the rich prevailing by false means stopping meat processing. This is a continuation of the hoax for the benefit of the rich.
No- you didn't and aren't making a point other than rich is evil which is THE point I was making using your words in quote as rebuttal to your biased opinion-

Forum List

Back