Congresswoman whose district covers El Paso say's Trump is not welcome in El Paso

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

Way to make a call for unity ! Unfuckingbelievable.

Texas House rep says Trump not welcome in El Paso after shooting

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.

I love the way Democrat reps try to usurp imagined authority from municipal/state leaders.

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.

trump would only go to gloat anyway.

She has as much authority to prevent him from going to El Paso as she does to prevent me from wiping my ass with my shower curtain.

Yep, and if he didn’t go, you would criticize that as well.

Therefore, your opinion amounts to jack squat.

Oh fuck you.

Actually, what is unbelievable is that there are assdfucks like you who deny thew hate that Trump spews.

She has as much authority to prevent him from going to El Paso as she does to prevent me from wiping my ass with my shower curtain.
A shower curtain is the only thing you have big enough to wipe your fat ass.

And if goes there and there are tens of thouyands protesters?

Actually, what is unbelievable is that there are assdfucks like you who deny thew hate that Trump spews.
You have any samples of that hate? He’s obnoxiously blunt but I haven’t seen any hate. Just false accusations.

Someone needs to tell that woman that the rest of the city's population can speak for themselves.

God bless you and them and our leader always!!!

Holly

He may not be welcome, but he can go where he wants, even Baltimore.

The mayor told her to shove it.

She sees herself as the representative of Mexicans in Mexico. She and her staff went to mexico to teach the invaders how to make a phony asylum claim.

Other than the MSM altered reporting of what he says I can find no instance of hate speech from trump.

Care to provide an actual example and not one of the fake news lies.

This is the kind of intolerance that leads to mass shootings.

A shower curtain is the only thing you have big enough to wipe your fat ass.

And if goes there and there are tens of thouyands protesters?

It will be an IDEAL opportunity for ICE to use some of those warrants. It would be more MORE than helpful if those thousands of protesters started up some real mexican shit.

Forum List

Back