Congressional GOPers are a bit SCARED of town hall meetings?

What makes you say that?

Why are they fleeing their town halls through back doors? Why have right wingers in congress canceled 2/3 of their town halls? Why are they running scared from constituents shouting at them to do "THEIR JOBS"???

Again, why just sit there while some brainless imbecile screams like a mental patient? What's the point? If there is no actual exchange of ideas it is a waste of everyone's time.

Think for a minute, why would anybody go to a meeting with a zip code label?

To prove to the scared right wing lapdogs that they WERE constituents.....that is why they wear zip code labels......Of course, morons....like you.....will STILL say that they are being bused in because THAT is the nature and essence of right wing morons.

Again, why just sit there while some brainless imbecile screams like a mental patient? What's the point? If there is no actual exchange of ideas it is a waste of everyone's time.

Excellent retort.......Let those right wingers in congress avoid their constituents.....and lets see how THAT is rewarded in Nov. 2018......I mean, what could go wrong?..........LOL

Excellent retort.......Let those right wingers in congress avoid their constituents.....and lets see how THAT is rewarded in Nov. 2018......I mean, what could go wrong?..........LOL

Constituents? Do you really think so? What percentage of these screaming idiots do you think actually vote?

There's a woman at the Bill Cassidy town hall wearing a pink pussy hat while knitting another

what has this world come to?

Think for a minute, why would anybody go to a meeting with a zip code label?

To prove to the scared right wing lapdogs that they WERE constituents.....that is why they wear zip code labels......Of course, morons....like you.....will STILL say that they are being bused in because THAT is the nature and essence of right wing morons.

So let me get this straight: you really believe that because somebody has some stupid zip code label; a stupid label anybody can get, they MUST be from that zip code??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: That proves it???

Wow, you leftists are more gullible than I thought.

So let me get this straight: you really believe that because somebody has some stupid zip code label; a stupid label anybody can get, they MUST be from that zip code??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: That proves it???

Well, its either wearing zip code labels, or throwing rocks at the idiots that keep on harping that ALL of these protesters are bused in and paid by Soros.......Do you fuckheads EVER think for yourselves?

Town hall meetings are getting canceled all over the red states like KY, WVA, IA,, etc.

Elected right wingers are running scared......Don't believe me? Stop watching just FOX and LEARN.

"The so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous cases, planned out by liberal activists. Sad!" - President Trump

he should of said Soros instead of "liberal activists"!

Well, its either wearing zip code labels, or throwing rocks at the idiots that keep on harping that ALL of these protesters are bused in and paid by Soros.......Do you fuckheads EVER think for yourselves?

It's the nature of the beast. Republican voters are not violent--only Democrat voters are violent. Any idiot can act like they belong to something they are not. Hell, I could attend Democrat town halls with a Hillary tee shirt and do the same thing. It doesn't take much creativity.

Democrats are once again creating fake news. They're trying to convince America that Republicans are turning against Trump because Democrats fear him so much. They fear him because they know he's going to make this a much better country. He is going to tear liberal ideas root from root.

There's a line of at least 1000 waiting to enter GOP Sen. Tom Cotton's town hall in Arkansas, NBC News reports.

Forum List

Back