Congressional Democrat Moves to End Free Speech for White People

We have crime because we have poverty, racism, untreated mental illness and addiction, and proliferation of guns.
We refuse to treat the underlying problems, THAT is supporting Crime.

The Europeans have figured this out, which is why they have nowhere near our crime rates.
Euros have figured none of this out. They are controlled by their self-proclaimed superior Eurocrats and have been for hundreds of years. They have sold out their own populations and neutered them.

We have crime because we have poverty, racism, untreated mental illness and addiction, and proliferation of guns.
We refuse to treat the underlying problems, THAT is supporting Crime.

The Europeans have figured this out, which is why they have nowhere near our crime rates.
We have crime because people like to break the law. Society isn't at fault, but the government is at fault if it allows people to break the law, and that's what Democrats do.

Your concession is duly noted.

Uh, no, guy. The problem is a white person is more likely to get a lawyer who knows what he is doing.
When was the last time we executed a rich white guy?
No, the problem is that blacks commit more murders than whites.

That changes nothing, don't do the crime, stop making criminals out to be victims. It sickens me.

MOVE! Or teach your young fathers to stick around, as that is the biggest issue in your community.
Uh, dude, I'm white. I also recognize that crime is a symptom of our societal ills that we refuse to correct.

Instead of making it easy to get a gun and hard to get mental health treatment or a job, how about we do it the other way around? Then we don't have to whine when a mentally ill addict sticks us up.

Because locking them all up doesn't work.

Stop being a victim, and do something about this, stop depending on Democrat leadership which has promised you better, and not once delivered except for no cash bail, which is doing nothing but allowing career felons to get back on the street to re offend, stop teaching your kids that white people are the problem.

First, the lives of black people ARE a lot better than they were when I was a child.

Second, Cash bail didn't protect people, it punished poverty when non-violent offenders cant make bail but affluent violent offenders can.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Joe spews the Leftist talking points just like the good sheep he is.
Brain dead bible thumpers talking about spewing talking points. They drum the bible into you every day and you STILL miss Jesus' point.

We have crime because people like to break the law. Society isn't at fault, but the government is at fault if it allows people to break the law, and that's what Democrats do.
Who are these people who "like" to break the law, exactly?

I mean, is it fun to them, or are they just trying to survive day to day.

It's easy to be "moral" with a full belly and a warm bed.

Uh, dude, I'm white. I also recognize that crime is a symptom of our societal ills that we refuse to correct.

Instead of making it easy to get a gun and hard to get mental health treatment or a job, how about we do it the other way around? Then we don't have to whine when a mentally ill addict sticks us up.

Because locking them all up doesn't work.

First, the lives of black people ARE a lot better than they were when I was a child.

Second, Cash bail didn't protect people, it punished poverty when non-violent offenders cant make bail but affluent violent offenders can.

Brain dead bible thumpers talking about spewing talking points. They drum the bible into you every day and you STILL miss Jesus' point.
Ah, white guilt at it's finest. Guns in the hands of most criminals and mentally ill are not theirs legally. If they are better than they need to stop whining, and democrats need to stop claiming that isn't so.

I can't imagine this bill getting anywhere, but it's disgusting that it's even being tried. Hopefully Shelia Jackson Lee will die soon.

Forum List

Back