Congress quietly passed a bill allowing warrantless searches of homes only 1% opposed

You have some god damned nerve trying to play like Trump is not part of your deep state, talk about mental mother fucking illness in your denial of what the GOP has just done...

I always know what I am talking about jack off, it is you and your sheep that haven't a FUCKING clue wtf goes on and when you DO you morons think the SHIT IS FAKE or a gawd damn conspiracy.....

OPEN MOUTH INSERT THAT FKN FOOT!

View attachment 146226

Obama Signs New Law - Incarcerate US citizens without warrant, due process, trial - Watchwoman on the Wall

It was known as the NDAA!
Megalomaniac as well as delusional? Wow.............

You have some god damned nerve trying to play like Trump is not part of your deep state, talk about mental mother fucking illness in your denial of what the GOP has just done...

I always know what I am talking about jack off, it is you and your sheep that haven't a FUCKING clue wtf goes on and when you DO you morons think the SHIT IS FAKE or a gawd damn conspiracy.....

View attachment 146226

Obama Signs New Law - Incarcerate US citizens without warrant, due process, trial - Watchwoman on the Wall

I bet she thinks the NSA has stopped spying on us..

View attachment 146226

Maybe she should rename herself MindWhores, for sale to the lowest bidder. :dunno:

View attachment 146226

Maybe she should rename herself MindWhores, for sale to the lowest bidder. :dunno:
It's missing less in between..

Congress Quietly Passed A Bill Allowing Warrantless Searches of Homes - Only 1% Opposed It | Zero Hedge

By Rachel Blevins of The Free Thought Project

A bill that will allow homes to be searched without a warrant was passed with overwhelming support by the United States Congress, and signed into law by President Trump—and it happened with no media coverage and very little fanfare.

On the surface, House Joint Resolution 76 looks harmless. The title of the bill claims that its purpose is “Granting the consent and approval of Congress for the Commonwealth of Virginia, the State of Maryland, and the District of Columbia to enter into a compact relating to the establishment of the Washington Metrorail Safety Commission.”

--------------------------------------------------------

This is what happens when ppl don't pay attention, this is what happens when the shadow Gov. is still controlled by Obama the asshole and the Clintons .
What the hell do two past presidents have to do with passing the law and having the President (current) sign it?????? That's just nutz.

I didn't say he DID NOT SIGN IT, I Said this was in motion before he came into office.................

I said the NDAA does this bs and that came about on OBAMA's watch...............

WTF part don't you get oh yeah that's right you are a Trump hater that explains it all.

View attachment 146226

The one missing everything are you lunatics who can't see the fkn proof of anything in plain view.

Guess that would prove how badly you dumbasses would suck at being FBI agents, even the FBI will tell you if you want to hide something put it right in front of their faces.

You two fks flunked with F-.

This is not the first time Congress has quietly passed a bill that will take away some of the most basic rights from law-abiding citizens in the U.S., and it won’t be the last. One of the most important things to remember about this legislation is that it was ignored by the media, and while it may only affect the Washington D.C. metro area now, it could be laying the blueprint for future legislation across the country.

View attachment 146226

The one missing everything are you lunatics who can't see the fkn proof of anything in plain view.

Guess that would prove how badly you dumbasses would suck at being FBI agents, even the FBI will tell you if you want to hide something put it right in front of their faces.

This is not the first time Congress has quietly passed a bill that will take away some of the most basic rights from law-abiding citizens in the U.S., and it won’t be the last. One of the most important things to remember about this legislation is that it was ignored by the media, and while it may only affect the Washington D.C. metro area now, it could be laying the blueprint for future legislation across the country.
Just keep blaming Oblama it will help you sleep at night better..

View attachment 146226

Sorry but I did contract work with the FBI and we all know you people are nutz........

Sorry but I did contract work with the FBI and we all know you people are nutz........
So you are the one that supplies the FBI with special soda..

Congress Quietly Passed A Bill Allowing Warrantless Searches of Homes - Only 1% Opposed It | Zero Hedge

By Rachel Blevins of The Free Thought Project

A bill that will allow homes to be searched without a warrant was passed with overwhelming support by the United States Congress, and signed into law by President Trump—and it happened with no media coverage and very little fanfare.

On the surface, House Joint Resolution 76 looks harmless. The title of the bill claims that its purpose is “Granting the consent and approval of Congress for the Commonwealth of Virginia, the State of Maryland, and the District of Columbia to enter into a compact relating to the establishment of the Washington Metrorail Safety Commission.”

--------------------------------------------------------

This is what happens when ppl don't pay attention, this is what happens when the shadow Gov. is still controlled by Obama the asshole and the Clintons .
What the hell do two past presidents have to do with passing the law and having the President (current) sign it?????? That's just nutz.

I didn't say he DID NOT SIGN IT, I Said this was in motion before he came into office.................

I said the NDAA does this bs and that came about on OBAMA's watch...............

WTF part don't you get oh yeah that's right you are a Trump hater that explains it all.
So it was in play before. It was passed this time not then and by a Republican held congress, yeah all but 5 voted for it but that doesn't make it any less of a republican held congress. As for Clinton and Obama being involved............

Forum List

Back