How Ronald Reagan Handled the Wacko Left

Trump is no Reagan, but watching current events, they are the adults watching over a whole lot of spoiled brat children.

Trump is no Reagan, but watching current events, they are the adults watching over a whole lot of spoiled brat children.

Reagan was no Reagan. The right elevated him to sainthood, but if he were here today, they would call him a RINO.

There is only one good way.

What do we want?
Kent State
When do we want it?
NOW.

No. Flash-bangs and beanbag rounds lead to live but hurting lunatics with a choice of plea bargains if they roll over on their bankers or a prison record and identification as a criminal on demand.

Reagan was no Reagan. The right elevated him to sainthood, but if he were here today, they would call him a RINO.
Nope. We still have history (and youtube) to prove he was in the spirit of the Founding Fathers.

The greatest president of the 20th century. I miss this man's leadership

By giving illegals amnesty he certainly was winning!

Reagan gave them amnesty because at the time, he had no benefit of seeing a similar policy succeed or fail before that. There were only 2.7 million illegals that were made legal by his policy, far less than the estimated 15-20 million at the end of Obama's presidency.

But Reagan's amnesty plan was a horrible mistake. There was fraud in nearly a third of the applications and illegal immigration increased by 44 percent just between 1987 and 1989. That is why the idea of "amnesty" is such a bad idea.

Other than that, Reagan was the best President of the 20th century. I also believe he will be outdone by Trump.

Reagan gave them amnesty because at the time, he had no benefit of seeing a similar policy succeed or fail before that. There were only 2.7 million illegals that were made legal by his policy, far less than the estimated 15-20 million at the end of Obama's presidency.

But Reagan's amnesty plan was a horrible mistake. There was fraud in nearly a third of the applications and illegal immigration increased by 44 percent just between 1987 and 1989. That is why the idea of "amnesty" is such a bad idea.

Other than that, Reagan was the best President of the 20th century. I also believe he will be outdone by Trump.
The lying Democrat scum also agreed to SECURE THE BORDER.

The DEMOCRATS wanted amnesty. THEY made a deal for it. THEY reneged on their promise. Reagan's only fault was being naive dealing with the Leftist Scum in Congress.

The DEMOCRATS wanted amnesty. THEY made a deal for it. THEY reneged on their promise. Reagan's only fault was being naive dealing with the Leftist Scum in Congress.

You're absolutely right. Along with Reagan's amnesty plan, there was also supposed to be increased border security. That never happened.

That was only one out of several other instances during that time, in which Reagan made compromises with the Democrat-controlled Congress, in which the Democrats failed to hold up their side of the deal. Reagan dealt in good faith, and the Democrats did not.

Last edited:

The greatest president of the 20th century. I miss this man's leadership

When it comes to corrupt administrations, reagan's was one of the worst, if not the worst. I don't think reagan knew what was going on most of the time during his 2 terms, especially after he was shot by a family friend of the bushes. Republicans don't fare too well in the honesty department. Notice obama's perfect record? Link below.

Comparing presidential administrations by arrests and convictions: A warning for Trump appointees

Last edited:

Forum List

Back