Congress/POTUS vote splitting

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
If you ask most blob supporters, they Will insist that There will be ballot harvesting or ballots trashed or ballots will be changed or whatever.

im curious how they can explain Trump winning a state and a Democrat winning a senate or House seat—especially a Senate or other statewide down ballot race like State Senator or governor.

Like how will they explain Trump winning ME but Susan Collins losing. If the ballots are being stuffed or changed, wouldn’t the nefarious party have changed all of the votes for Republicans?

Can you explain how Joe was leading the pack of Democratic contenders
but lost the first 3 primaries, never managed to get more than 25,000 votes
and come the 4th primary he gets over 200,000 votes

Can you explain how he is leading in the polls and people don't even show up for him

Can you explain why he would pick a running mate that dropped out in Dec '19 for lack of support

If you ask most blob supporters, they Will insist that There will be ballot harvesting or ballots trashed or ballots will be changed or whatever.

im curious how they can explain Trump winning a state and a Democrat winning a senate or House seat—especially a Senate or other statewide down ballot race like State Senator or governor.

Like how will they explain Trump winning ME but Susan Collins losing. If the ballots are being stuffed or changed, wouldn’t the nefarious party have changed all of the votes for Republicans?

Actually that isn't all the difficult to explain.

In different districts, you have different people in charge of the voting system. Each district has their own board of elections, and their own people in charge, who are typically appointed or voted on.

So in a Republican district, you are likely to have Republicans running the board of elections.
In a Democrat district, you are likely to have Democrats running the board of elections.

There are some cases here in Ohio, where the board of Elections is intentionally made up of a mix of the two parties. Three Republicans and Three Democrats.

However, others are uniformly one party or the other.

So let us pretend for a moment, that you do not believe in absolute truth, and instead you believe in moral relativism, and you think for the greater good, the ends justifies the means.

If you were inclined to "stuff the ballot box". where would you engage in such conduct? In a Republican district with a Republican board of elections?

Or in a Democrat district, run by democrats?

Of course it would be in a district loyal to your party. If you did that in a Republican district, and they found evidence of fraud, they would completely obliterate you. You'd be on TV, being interviewed by the FBI, and showing up for Congressional investigations.

So you are likely to do this, in Democrat districts. Which, by definition, means it would be unlikely to be districts where the Senator, or House Representative, would be a Republican.

So you would likely stuff the ballot box in a location run by Democrats, and fight fairly in districts run by Republican because they would smoke you out, and make lunch meat out of you if you tried stuffing the box in their district.

By the way, I'm sure that some Republicans have voted illegally to, but I wager it's less common given we inherently believe in the rule of law, and a moral stance on right and wrong.

But I want to state clearly, that my story was only to be instructional, not a claim that no one on the right wing anywhere has done the same. Again I wager it's much less, but for sure it happens.

Let me also just add, that there is yet another reason they are unlikely to try stuffing the ballot box in a district that has a Republican Senator, or a Republican House Rep.

This is because both parties do unbelievable amounts of Research on voter patterns. If they know, that they know, that in a given district there is a rough estimated number of votes for each party.

Unless there is some large shake up, like the incumbent is caught doing something crazy stupid, then it is highly unlikely that voter patterns will shift dramatically one election to the next.

If by chance there is a massive shift in the pattern in one single election, that is going to raise red flags.

Whereas, stuffing the ballot box in a Democrat district, where the Democrat is expected to win anyway, it is less likely they will question the results of the vote, and then you just have more votes against Trump, which they expected anyway.

Can you explain how Joe was leading the pack of Democratic contenders
but lost the first 3 primaries, never managed to get more than 25,000 votes
and come the 4th primary he gets over 200,000 votes

Can you explain how he is leading in the polls and people don't even show up for him

Can you explain why he would pick a running mate that dropped out in Dec '19 for lack of support

that’s not the topic of the thread.

Actually that isn't all the difficult to explain.

In different districts, you have different people in charge of the voting system. Each district has their own board of elections, and their own people in charge, who are typically appointed or voted on.

So in a Republican district, you are likely to have Republicans running the board of elections.
In a Democrat district, you are likely to have Democrats running the board of elections.

There are some cases here in Ohio, where the board of Elections is intentionally made up of a mix of the two parties. Three Republicans and Three Democrats.

However, others are uniformly one party or the other.

So let us pretend for a moment, that you do not believe in absolute truth, and instead you believe in moral relativism, and you think for the greater good, the ends justifies the means.

If you were inclined to "stuff the ballot box". where would you engage in such conduct? In a Republican district with a Republican board of elections?

Or in a Democrat district, run by democrats?

Of course it would be in a district loyal to your party. If you did that in a Republican district, and they found evidence of fraud, they would completely obliterate you. You'd be on TV, being interviewed by the FBI, and showing up for Congressional investigations.

So you are likely to do this, in Democrat districts. Which, by definition, means it would be unlikely to be districts where the Senator, or House Representative, would be a Republican.

So you would likely stuff the ballot box in a location run by Democrats, and fight fairly in districts run by Republican because they would smoke you out, and make lunch meat out of you if you tried stuffing the box in their district.

By the way, I'm sure that some Republicans have voted illegally to, but I wager it's less common given we inherently believe in the rule of law, and a moral stance on right and wrong.

But I want to state clearly, that my story was only to be instructional, not a claim that no one on the right wing anywhere has done the same. Again I wager it's much less, but for sure it happens.

Let me also just add, that there is yet another reason they are unlikely to try stuffing the ballot box in a district that has a Republican Senator, or a Republican House Rep.

This is because both parties do unbelievable amounts of Research on voter patterns. If they know, that they know, that in a given district there is a rough estimated number of votes for each party.

Unless there is some large shake up, like the incumbent is caught doing something crazy stupid, then it is highly unlikely that voter patterns will shift dramatically one election to the next.

If by chance there is a massive shift in the pattern in one single election, that is going to raise red flags.

Whereas, stuffing the ballot box in a Democrat district, where the Democrat is expected to win anyway, it is less likely they will question the results of the vote, and then you just have more votes against Trump, which they expected anyway.
If the parties know this...any claim of widespread voter fraud would therefore be false, correct?

To put it another way,

If Arizona goes for Biden and McSally ends up winning the Senate....how will "voter fraud" be argued by blob supporters? Wouldn't the fraudulent ballots be for all Democrats?

Forum List

Back