Congratulations to Hillary for earning the popular vote

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Putting all BS aside, I think Hillary deserves a congratulations for earning the popular vote. Without wholesome states like California, she wouldn't have even received that.

God bless California. That and the great role models who come from California, such as Colin Kaepernick and the Kardasian family, .

Putting all BS aside, I think Hillary deserves a congratulations for earning the popular vote. Without wholesome states like California, she wouldn't have even received that.

God bless California. That and the great role models who come from California, such as Colin Kaepernick and the Kardasian family, .
Posting from a mental asylum are you?

TheDud: "Putting all BS aside"

The OP is BS.:slap:

Here's what's interesting about that:

popular10n-2-web.jpg

For once he just might be right.

I can not agree with your whole statement, but I do congratulate her for receiving the multitude of votes she earned.

The B***h Hillary should return all the millions from his fake piggy bank foundation......

Then we can talk...

what %^&*()) she and her Bill and Chelsea are! :mad-61:

Here's what's interesting about that:

popular10n-2-web.jpg

For once he just might be right.
God help us

Forum List

Back