Confused Joe Biden forgets Australian PM's name, calls him "that fella down under"

I don’t know the guys name either
Neither do any of these guys... The laugh Trump didn't missed names all the time...

"He forgets, alters or mispronounces the names of former Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, National Security Adviser John Bolton, the initials of the Customs and Border Patrol and the town of Paradise, California, among others. "

Neither do any of these guys... The laugh Trump didn't missed names all the time...

"He forgets, alters or mispronounces the names of former Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, National Security Adviser John Bolton, the initials of the Customs and Border Patrol and the town of Paradise, California, among others. "

1631814236974.png

Not like he didn't know he was going to have a video conference, he had his notes.

I find it funny how you guys pretend like Joe hasn't any mental cognitive issues. :laughing0301:

I would match Biden’s knowledge of Foreign Leaders to Trump any day

Not like he didn't know he was going to have a video conference, he had his notes.

I find it funny how you guys pretend like Joe hasn't any mental cognitive issues. :laughing0301:
…and yet these same lying sacks of pond scum wanted Trump removed from office via 25th ammendment.

They are garbage humans with garbage lives and should not be treated as equals.

Forum List

Back