Confused, angry, paranoid Joe Biden lashes out at Americans' civil rights again

This time, he was dribbling and ranting about how Americans would need F-15s and nukes to "move against the government", before dissolving into confused, angry mumbling.

This is a scared, paranoid, confused old man losing his mind, and he's dangerous.

You seem to be confusing the same president with the psychotic pos who lost the White House in November. And the senate. And the house.

you know that only people who are delusional are listening to your garbage. Right?

"No, TRUMP is!!!"

I can't decide if you're dishonest enough to know how lame that is, or if you're stupid enough to think it's not.

This time, he was dribbling and ranting about how Americans would need F-15s and nukes to "move against the government", before dissolving into confused, angry mumbling.

This is a scared, paranoid, confused old man losing his mind, and he's dangerous.

You seem to be confusing the same president with the psychotic pos who lost the White House in November. And the senate. And the house.

you know that only people who are delusional are listening to your garbage. Right?

No, I'm talking about the husk of a man who is currently pretending to be president. Are you ok with him threatening Americans with death if they "move against the government"? That's the type of dictatorship you want?

If they move against the government with their pee shooters, then yes … they will die.
So what was it he was wrong about?

We properly “move against the government” at the ballot box. That must be why you Fascists want to stop that.

Last edited:
"The 2nd amendment from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own. You couldn't own a cannon."

Pedo Joe is full of shit and ignorant of history.
Hey Penelope, since you marked this thumbs down, why don't you provide verifiable documentation for Joe's statement?

I mean, I get the impression all Joe's info come via Michael Bellesiles. :auiqs.jpg:

Even Kim Jung is not so paranoid that he has threaten to nuke his own people.
Democrat leaders need to do the right thing and ask Biden to resign before the 25th amendment is used.
kimjungparanoidknuttjobhggvgvv.jpg

No, I'm talking about the husk of a man who is currently pretending to be president. Are you ok with him threatening Americans with death if they "move against the government"? That's the type of dictatorship you want?

What do you think taking up arms against your country is?
Treason

When the government oversteps its legal bounds, such action is patriotic.

If they move against the government with their pee shooters, then yes … the will die.

We properly “move against the government” at the ballot box. That must be why you Fascists want to stop that.

Our President is mocking them

The Second Amendment MAGAs with their Red Dawn fantasies

Translation: We “patriots” don’t want you to win, so we will cheat. It’s the only way we can win anymore.
the only cheat was in 2020 November 6. by......................................................demofks, so I corrected your post for you.
and indeed, it is the only way you could ever win anything.

Treason

Using your Constitutional rights is Patriotic

Taking up arms against your country when your Constitutional remedies are unsuccessful is TREASON

I don't remember the Afghans or even the Iraqis shooting at me with any aircraft, and I'm pretty sure no one was using nukes, either.

Just saying.

Treason

Taking up arms against your country when your Constitutional remedies are unsuccessful is TREASON

A government that ignores such constitutional remedies is outlaw.

Treason

A government that ignores such constitutional remedies is outlaw.

Those remedies have been applied repeatedly
You just don’t like that they keep showing you LOST

If they move against the government with their pee shooters, then yes … they will die.

BlueAnon has joined the chat!

How's that pee tape coming along, Bluey?

Treason

Then maybe you should tell the government to stop doing that.

No, that's why you leftists want to corrupt the process and shield it from any and all scrutiny.

Which is really just an admission of guilt.

Forum List

Back