Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...

Innocent law-abiding patriots like myself are their
heroes --we stick our necks out and speak the inconvenient truth when others are too chicken-shit.

You NEVER stick your neck out. You never speak the truth. You consistently lie and run away from your proven lies like a coward.

NO one who spews your crap is in any danger. No one is out to silence you.

You are a hero to NO ONE you pompous jackass.

1645590395895.png

Thousands of Experts Are Speaking Out​

They are NOT experts.

AE911 gtryuth is a bunch of average no bodies with no expertise who pass themselves off as achitects and engineers.

That is fact gthey are frauds and you are a liar.

Innocent law-abiding patriots like myself are their
heroes --we stick our necks out and speak the inconvenient truth when others are too chicken-shit.

I'm allowed to joke about anything I want, Golem.
You stick your neck out?! Are you kidding?! How? By hiding behind a keyboard/fake name and posting lies/bullshit in an obscure forum a couple times a week?! How brave you are! What an internet Rambo! What a joke!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm SURE the victim's families would approve of you making jokes about their loved ones jumping from a burning skyscraper. I bet they also think it's great that you consider it funny/comedy. All because you're supposedly risking your neck for them?!

What a delusional, self righteous prick you are!

Get help.

I'm Super Demolition Man, defying all known laws of motion and physics to hurl massive steel columns 70mph the length of 2 football fields away.

And you will accept that as fact with no evidence.
Now you are going to defelct from which laws of motion and physics you are referring to and how they work

Forum List

Back