Conflicting theories of fire-induced collapse 20 years after 9/11...

My OP in this thread speaks for itself.
I'm the opposite of you, and the kids from Iraq and Syria know.
Your op speaks for itself as a proven lie.

Your every throey and claiom has been massively disproven in every thread especially TJIS ONE. you heve been schooled and OWNED by many people over and over.

You believe that posting a new thread repeating the same tired crap will reach people. It never does, The same people disprove you and your beliefs time and again.

Yes you are the opposite of me you are childish and too immature to admit when you are wrong like any teenaged weakling

My OP in this thread speaks for itself.
I'm the opposite of you, and the kids from Iraq and Syria know.
Want to discuss the evidence I provided that proves your "thermite cut column before steel was removed" claim was completely wrong? Be my guest! Want to discuss the evidence I provided that proves your claim that the core columns were "massive box columns from top to bottom" as being a lie? Have at it! How about discussing this new physics term you created called "accelerated freefall? No? How about large steel members being ejected at 70 mph HORIZONTALLY? That was proven wrong. How about the manipulated/altered videos you've posted? Maybe you'd like to discuss the lie that AE9/11 "Truth" says that WTC7 collapsed in 6.5 seconds? Hmmmm... Maybe you'd like to discuss why you think the jumpers from the WTC are your comedy?

Nah. You'd rather continue to spam lies and videos instead of defending your idiotic claims/statements.

You're batting zero here Mikey/Angelo. Your nothing but a traitorous coward spreading lies. What's your purpose for doing that?

Forum List

Back