Conflicting Evidence

Draw a picture of Mohammed and millions of muslims riot and murder around the world.
Conduct the daily atrocities in the name of their religion and not a peep.

Islam is a cult of evil, with the left supporting it because it is evil.

Most don't know this:

muhammadsc2.jpeg

Frieze on the Supreme Court building in Washington, DC features a bas-relief sculpture of Mohammed....how about we tell the Jihadis......

...and let the conservative Justices stay home that day????

A plan?
What else does the base relief frieze have? Since it has more characters...and considering you are showing the condensed version....not the whole frieze

Why?
There is nothing in the Koran which makes portraits of Muhammad a case for blasphemy. It arrived in 2001. And its creator was the Taliban. The ban is a very modern construct.

This is the wrong venue for that post.

Get that news to the Jihadis....

And, if you do a good job, I have a friend who can get you a job in Tehran at the ‘Century Seven’ realtors.

Who to believe...

1."Isis is not about Islam, says Obama
Violent extremists in Syria and Iraq have nothing to do with Islam, President Barack Obama said on Thursday, as he tried to separate the growing threat from terrorism in the Middle East from a discussion about religion."
Subscribe to read

Versus, this testimony:

2. "Russian ambassador dead: Video shows assassin shouting 'Allahu Akbar' after shooting Andrey Karlov
Andrey Karlov was several minutes into a speech at the embassy-sponsored exhibition in the capital when a man wearing a suit and tie shouted "Allahu akbar" and fired at least eight shots, according to an AP photographer in the audience.

He also shouted "Allahu akbar," the Arabic phrase for "God is great" and continued in Arabic: "We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad."
Man who shot Russian ambassador filmed shouting 'only death will take me out of here' in moments after attack

See the reason for the Trump victory?

What an idiot. ISIS has nothing to do with Islam??

I suppose the Caliphate they want has nothing to do with Islam either.

Mans a moron.

Who to believe...

Violent extremists in Syria and Iraq have nothing to do with Islam, President Barack Obama said on Thursday, as he tried to separate the growing threat from terrorism in the Middle East from a discussion about religion."
Subscribe to read

Versus, this testimony:

2. "Russian ambassador dead: Video shows assassin shouting 'Allahu Akbar' after shooting Andrey Karlov
Andrey Karlov was several minutes into a speech at the embassy-sponsored exhibition in the capital when a man wearing a suit and tie shouted "Allahu akbar" and fired at least eight shots, according to an AP photographer in the audience.

He also shouted "Allahu akbar," the Arabic phrase for "God is great" and continued in Arabic: "We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad."
Man who shot Russian ambassador filmed shouting 'only death will take me out of here' in moments after attack

Mans a moron.

Being a moron is far more favorable than his being one who advances the 7th century blood cult.

And this is an even worse example:

"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding"
Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'

Who to believe...

Subscribe to read

Versus, this testimony:

Mans a moron.

Being a moron is far more favorable than his being one who advances the 7th century blood cult.

And this is an even worse example:

"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding"
Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'

OMG What an off the wall statement.

I'm sure our FF never gave Islam a thought when they wrote the constitution, the bill of rights and the federalist papers.

Woven into the fabric of our country?? What an imbecilic statement.

Mans a damned idiot. Good God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back