CONFIRMED: Activist Interviewed by CNN Who Stormed Capitol Building Is Radical Leftist from Utah Who Threatened on Video to “Rip Trump from White Hous

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Shocking! Not.

Last night CNN interviewed John Sullivan from Utah after the shooting death of Ashli Babbit by Capitol Hill police.

John Sullivan, a noted leftist leader from Utah, stormed the US Capitol with Trump supporters and others on Wednesday.

In August John Sullivan threatened to rip President Trump from the White House during violence in Washington DC. Sullivan was flown to DC for the protests.

...​

Will there be a time when politicians will simply order the arrest of Trump sympathizers? If so, will the police abide by the demands?

I'm reading some scary, fascist impulses by some who don't like Trump or his followers on twitter. Some of them even have power and talk like President Xi would talk.

Will there be a time when politicians will simply order the arrest of Trump sympathizers? If so, will the police abide by the demands?

I'm reading some scary, fascist impulses by some who don't like Trump or his followers on twitter. Some of them even have power and talk like President Xi would talk.
When the round up begins, the citizens of the US have a great advantage over the Joe Biden Jack Booted thugs. The people know their neighborhoods, which makes it very hard to stop a counter insurgency.......

quote-live-free-or-die-death-is-not-the-worst-of-evils-general-john-stark-287467.jpg

Just remember though that it was Joe Biden voters who put the dickless wonder in office, take a few of them also....

Everybody knows by now, that it was Antifa that was let in to the Capitol to cause havoc.

Exactly like they did in Portland and Seattle.

No surprises there.
Any word on that US Army raid in Germany you swore happened? Oh yeah...you're a compulsive liar; just like you're lying your ass off here.. Get a life Stepford.

Another lying thread trying to deflect from the Trumpist insurrection.

OP grow a pair of balls. Defend your Trumpist ilk.
You believe Sullivan was lying?

So Antifa broke the glass---left the broken window knowing that Trump supporters would go threw a broken out window allowing them to be shot? That sounds almost set up. The long version of the film shows several men at the window breaking it, but they all scatter away as soon as the window was broken out instead of going through---I originally thought that it was because swat looking guys showed with assault looking rifles but .......knowing that it was antifa who broke the windows makes it sound planned to get trump's people killed for scene. Funny, but in the summer riots I recall antifa were snagged breaking out store windows and then leaving knowing that looters would go in to rob the place.

So Antifa broke the glass---left the broken window knowing that Trump supporters would go threw a broken out window allowing them to be shot? That sounds almost set up. The long version of the film shows several men at the window breaking it, but they all scatter away as soon as the window was broken out instead of going through---I originally thought that it was because swat looking guys showed with assault looking rifles but .......knowing that it was antifa who broke the windows makes it sound planned to get trump's people killed for scene. Funny, but in the summer riots I recall antifa were snagged breaking out store windows and then leaving knowing that looters would go in to rob the place.

Set up or not, it still takes a group-thinker to follow that lead.
I like to think Americans are less prone to that bait than democrats are.

Fake news:

Forum List

Back