Confession that formed base of Iraq war was acquired under torture: journalist

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
This is what torture gets you. Unsubstantiated information that leads innocents into WAR. GWB and his minions are certainly not “innocents.” All of our killed and wounded as a result of this travesty of American power, might and false allegation are certainly innocent. Any continuation of this travesty by the liars and thieves to export their wills while ignoring genuine American interests and values is by definition fascism. There will be a judgement day and that is for certain. Connect the dots and see where you stand in this evil and totalitarian WAR.

"LONDON (AFP) - An Al-Qaeda terror suspect captured by the United States, who gave evidence of links between Iraq and the terror network, confessed after being tortured, a journalist told the BBC.

Iban al Shakh al Libby told intelligence agents that he was close to Al-Qaeda leaders Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri and "understood an awful lot about the inner workings of Al-Qaeda," former FBI agent Jack Clonan told the broadcaster.

Libby was tortured in an Egyptian prison, according to Stephen Grey, the author of the newly-released book "Ghost Plane" who investigated the secret US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) prisons that housed terror suspects around the world.

US President George W. Bush confirmed the existence of the network of CIA holding facilities overseas during a September 6 speech defending controversial US interrogation practices."

more:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usbritainiraqmilitary

For some reason, I am not surprised.

Psychoblues

An Al-Qaeda terror suspect captured by the United States, who gave evidence of links between Iraq and the terror network, confessed after being tortured, a journalist told the BBC.
marijuana.jpg

This is what torture gets you. Unsubstantiated information that leads innocents into WAR. GWB and his minions are certainly not “innocents.” All of our killed and wounded as a result of this travesty of American power, might and false allegation are certainly innocent. Any continuation of this travesty by the liars and thieves to export their wills while ignoring genuine American interests and values is by definition fascism. There will be a judgement day and that is for certain. Connect the dots and see where you stand in this evil and totalitarian WAR.

"LONDON (AFP) - An Al-Qaeda terror suspect captured by the United States, who gave evidence of links between Iraq and the terror network, confessed after being tortured, a journalist told the BBC.

Iban al Shakh al Libby told intelligence agents that he was close to Al-Qaeda leaders Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri and "understood an awful lot about the inner workings of Al-Qaeda," former FBI agent Jack Clonan told the broadcaster.

Libby was tortured in an Egyptian prison, according to Stephen Grey, the author of the newly-released book "Ghost Plane" who investigated the secret US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) prisons that housed terror suspects around the world.

US President George W. Bush confirmed the existence of the network of CIA holding facilities overseas during a September 6 speech defending controversial US interrogation practices."

more:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usbritainiraqmilitary

For some reason, I am not surprised.

Psychoblues

"Any continuation of this travesty by the liars and thieves to export their wills while ignoring genuine American interests and values is by definition fascism. There will be a judgement day and that is for certain. "

Kind of sums up my thinking on everything YOU post.

You need to do more reading and less of your opinionated thinking. I''ve never posted or come close to embracing facsism. The current leadership in the USA comes as close to the definition of fascism as anything known in this world since WWII.

"Any continuation of this travesty by the liars and thieves to export their wills while ignoring genuine American interests and values is by definition fascism. There will be a judgement day and that is for certain. "

Kind of sums up my thinking on everything YOU post.

But, you're another junior grade marine with the straw from the obstacle course still itching up his ass. What the heck do you know?

Psychoblues

You need to do more reading and less of your opinionated thinking. I''ve never posted or come close to embracing facsism. The current leadership in the USA comes as close to the definition of fascism as anything known in this world since WWII.

But, you're another junior grade marine with the straw from the obstacle course still itching up his ass. What the heck do you know?

Psychoblues

Probably not much. Just a dumb jarhead. But I'd beat your ass down to fucking jelly in a heartbeat given the opportunity.

Any more dumb questions?

Probably not much. Just a dumb jarhead. But I'd beat your ass down to fucking jelly in a heartbeat given the opportunity.

Any more dumb questions?

Well I've not a clue to what Gunny knows, but I do know that it's a hell'ave lot more that Psycho and his shitbag of lies.

Well I've not a clue to what Gunny knows, but I do know that it's a hell'ave lot more that Psycho and his shitbag of lies.

Well, I know I don't need to come on here and attempt to impress people by claiming to have lived about 20 different lives and fought in every war since Korea.:laugh:

Well, I know I don't need to come on here and attempt to impress people by claiming to have lived about 20 different lives and fought in every war since Korea.:laugh:

Has it ever occurred to you that you got out too early? ;) Think of your resume!

Forum List

Back