Condi Rice says No to possible VP nod fromTrump

Condoleezza Rice 'not interested' in being Trump's vice president | Fox News':

Ha Ha.....No Republican that wants a political future will attach him/herself to Donnie.
Notice the only way blacks get included in the GOP is if they are appointed or picked? Is that because white Republicans wont vote for a black? Not enough for them to win any high office. OK they'll say they'd be voting for her as VP but that's not really the same as condi winning the primaries herself. Shed be his capable experienced loyal token. Just like his wife. Even she don't like getting with that

Trump will not concede.

I don't think he will be in the general election so the point is moot.

The Party will have to bite the bullet and deny him the nomination as un-electable.

At that point, we will find out if Condi's declaration is due to Trump, or is more of the Sherman-esque variety.
The party will not ditch him, and deny him the nomination simply because he passed the 1237 mark:deal:, how are they going to steal it from him??

How is he unelectable when he beat 13 other people running against him:cuckoo:, and had about roughly 13 Million + votes in the primaries..

If they deny, him his supporters will burn down Cleveland, I don't think the party wants to go down that road.

Who will they put in his place, Hillary will kill Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich Or anyone they wanna stick in his place..

I'm not voting for the asshole, but it's a little late in the game for substitution.

The celebrity effect gave him wins, however I don't see that carrying over enough into the general election, especially once the Dems really start laying into him.

And anyone they put in his place has the advantage of not being under the gun for the past 2-3 months.

The fact you won't vote for him proves the point.

The Celebrity Effect got him a hearing.

HIs polices and communication skills are what fueled his wins.

Trump will not concede.

The Party will have to bite the bullet and deny him the nomination as un-electable.

At that point, we will find out if Condi's declaration is due to Trump, or is more of the Sherman-esque variety.
The party will not ditch him, and deny him the nomination simply because he passed the 1237 mark:deal:, how are they going to steal it from him??

How is he unelectable when he beat 13 other people running against him:cuckoo:, and had about roughly 13 Million + votes in the primaries..

If they deny, him his supporters will burn down Cleveland, I don't think the party wants to go down that road.

Who will they put in his place, Hillary will kill Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich Or anyone they wanna stick in his place..

I'm not voting for the asshole, but it's a little late in the game for substitution.

The celebrity effect gave him wins, however I don't see that carrying over enough into the general election, especially once the Dems really start laying into him.

And anyone they put in his place has the advantage of not being under the gun for the past 2-3 months.

I really doubt that. He channeled anger that has been simmering in middle america. Bernie did the same thing but he ran into a much more polished party machine then Trump did.

We need them to win, and we can get them, if we can successfully challenge the Left's narrative.

And I agree about Immigration being more important than trade, but both are important and together they are a powerful draw for working class white dems.
Because your candidate can't control his mouth, you can't get the votes you need. This is generational as much as anything else: the millennials and younger genx'rs realize how false is your narratie.

If that was true, you and your lib media allies would not spend so much time lying.
Bullshit, and the RepubliCON, Conservative fox news assholes never lie huh?? yea right :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Want to cut and paste the complete quote where Trump said all Mexicans are racist?

Didn't think so.
What difference does that make Mexicans hate him and are not voting for him anyways...

He's probably gonna lose California (a state he thinks he has a chance)by 20-30 points!! LOL,....
what makes you think LEGAL Mexicans would not want to stop the flood of wage lowering illegals?

Ha Ha.....No Republican that wants a political future will attach him/herself to Donnie.
Notice the only way blacks get included in the GOP is if they are appointed or picked? Is that because white Republicans wont vote for a black? Not enough for them to win any high office. OK they'll say they'd be voting for her as VP but that's not really the same as condi winning the primaries herself. Shed be his capable experienced loyal token. Just like his wife. Even she don't like getting with that

There have been a few black Republican congressmen, but when such a high percentage of a population is in the other party, you wouldn't expect to see many.

And the Colin Powell polls of the 90s, showed that Republicans would be happy to support a black President, if he wasn't Obama.

Rice is now history.

Rice has more brains in her little finger than Donnie has under his orange hair.

She would be history if she said yes.

Brains are wonderful. What the Trump campaign is sorely lacking—from a strictly election box score perspective— is anyone with political instincts geared toward a general election environment. The problems run much deeper than that but adding Condi Rice gives you a bit of shine but on the stump, she would not be much help, on the policy front, she won’t help that much and on the strategy side…zero.

You’re correct that she would overshadow him in a way that nobody has seen since Dukakis/Bentsen.

Last edited:

There have been a few black Republican congressmen, but when such a high percentage of a population is in the other party, you wouldn't expect to see many.

And the Colin Powell polls of the 90s, showed that Republicans would be happy to support a black President, if he wasn't Obama.

Mention his name now and see shudders from the GOP RWers...

Rice is now history.

Rice has more brains in her little finger than Donnie has under his orange hair.

She would be history if she said yes.

Brains are wonderful. What the Trump campaign is sorely lacking—from a strictly election box score perspective— is anyone with political instincts geared toward a general election environment. The problems run much deeper than that but adding Condi Rice gives you a bit of shine but on the stump, she would not be much help, on the policy front, she won’t help that much and on the strategy side…zero.

You’re correct that she would overshadow him in a way that nobody has seen since Dukakis/Bentsen.

Excellent example! I guess you also wondered why that ticket wasn't turned around...little Mikey was such a disappointment.

Trump will not concede.

I really doubt that. He channeled anger that has been simmering in middle america. Bernie did the same thing but he ran into a much more polished party machine then Trump did.

They are angry because their interests have not been represented for a long time.

By speaking to their interests Trump is showing his support for THEM.

"Channeling anger"?

Maybe. Or maybe they've noticed that the same people who have nothing but contempt for Trump and the same people that have nothing but contempt for them.

Maybe their have noticed how similar the lies the libs says about Trump are to the lies the libs say about them.

Anger is the rational response to being shit on for long periods of time, by assholes.

Yes if a black con was running against a white liberal you would vote for them true.

The day you find a black that believes the way you do and is electable, run one.

Trump would be smart to pick a black woman. But better a Hispanic woman

Which is based on the fact that he has since betrayed us.

My point about those polls still stands.

He was black back in the 90s and the Republican voters supported him.

Which disproves sealy's claim that white gop voters would not vote for a black guy.

They are angry because their interests have not been represented for a long time.

"Channeling anger"?

Maybe. Or maybe they've noticed that the same people who have nothing but contempt for Trump and the same people that have nothing but contempt for them.

Maybe their have noticed how similar the lies the libs says about Trump are to the lies the libs say about them.

Anger is the rational response to being shit on for long periods of time, by assholes.
This is what happens when Republicans convince their dumb constituents that all governments are evil.

Rather than appeal to common sense Republicans pray on stupidity

Yes if a black con was running against a white liberal you would vote for them true.

Well, of course. But that completely invalidates your earlier claim that "white Republicans won't vote for a black".

The day you find a black that believes the way you do and is electable, run one.

We have. Several times. Cain was close enough to my views to get my support. IT was your lib media that tour him down, and foolish republicans that don't have the proper level of contempt for the media.

Trump would be smart to pick a black woman. But better a Hispanic woman

Trump would be smart to pick a person that would be able to do the job he dies in office. He is old.

Republicans generally consider that more important than skin color, or gender.

If the person comes from a battle ground state, that would be a plus.

Which disproves sealy's claim that white gop voters would not vote for a black guy.
They supported him or bush? Because as soon as he didn't support bush Republicans stopped supporting him.

And what election did Powell win to prove republicans voters will support a black? What did Herman Cain or Ben carson win? Tokens.

Is there a black Republican governor? Has there ever been?

"Channeling anger"?

Anger CANNOT win the General, but it will get a lot of crazies out.

He was never VOTED into anything. Yes, they supported him, but that is often very different from voting for him.

Forum List

Back