Concerning contaminates have been discovered in the Gardisil 9 vaccine

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Merck lied above this vaccine (HPV). It deceived the regulators. It deceived the public… There’s no proof that the vaccine does anything to solve the problem of cervical cancer. There’s indications the vaccine actually gives you cancer. And if I am misstating anything, I know what I’m talking about, and I’m not saying this in belief, but because it’s true, and I’m saying it that way so that Merck will sue me if I’m saying something wrong.” (Robert F. Kennedy Jr)
Concerning Contaminants Have Been Discovered In The Gardasil 9 Vaccine

Oh it's all such a conspiracy gawd dam wake up you dumb fk yonkers!!
Keep getting those vaccines stooges, it will go well with all the holes already begin eaten at within your brain. Sorry clueless it is a fact that mercury/thermisil eats holes in ur gawd dam brain which explains why so many fall pray to a corporation who sees you all as profits and that is it. If you wake up you will see it too, and know it can all be proven.

Oh and it's been warned , over and over and over what this shit is doing and you all just keep closing those eyes.....talk about playing Russian roulette with your own blood when nall the information tools are there but it so much easier just ask the doc. getting kick backs from big pharma he or she will tell you just what you want to hear Eeeeeh take it don't listen to those conspiracy theorist ! bahahhhh

upload_2019-5-30_8-30-41.png

Last edited:
When stupid people wither away from the truth and demonize the people acting on facts we have a real break down
in our society. The pill pushers at Merck, already paying out hundreds of millions of dollars from recent law suits, need to demonstrate their product is safe and not worse than the problem their product intends to cure.

That seems like a simple practical proposal.

• Banned
When stupid people wither away from the truth and demonize the people acting on facts we have a real break down
in our society. The pill pushers at Merck, already paying out hundreds of millions of dollars from recent law suits, need to demonstrate their product is safe and not worse than the problem their product intends to cure.

Imagine that they think this is fake........................too

If we had a government that did what it claims to do, the justice department would be prosecuting Big Pharma’s corporate officers and the FDA would be banning their products. The reality is our government is protecting the drug companies and promoting their harmful products.

• Banned
If we had a government that did what it claims to do, the justice department would be prosecuting Big Pharma’s corporate officers and the FDA would be banning their products. The reality is our government is protecting the drug companies and promoting their harmful products.

And why the dummies ask time and time again yet still refuse to believe it all , ( because human life is big pharma's profits) we are the lab rats and no matter what these brick for brains dummies just donn't get it.

“Merck lied above this vaccine (HPV). It deceived the regulators. It deceived the public… There’s no proof that the vaccine does anything to solve the problem of cervical cancer. There’s indications the vaccine actually gives you cancer. And if I am misstating anything, I know what I’m talking about, and I’m not saying this in belief, but because it’s true, and I’m saying it that way so that Merck will sue me if I’m saying something wrong.” (Robert F. Kennedy Jr)

Keep getting those vaccines stooges, it will go well with all the holes already begin eaten at within your brain. Sorry clueless it is a fact that mercury/thermisil eats holes in ur gawd dam brain which explains why so many fall pray to a corporation who sees you all as profits and that is it. If you wake up you will see it too, and know it can all be proven.

Oh and it's been warned , over and over and over what this shit is doing and you all just keep closing those eyes.....talk about playing Russian roulette with your own blood when nall the information tools are there but it so much easier just ask the doc. getting kick backs from big pharma he or she will tell you just what you want to hear Eeeeeh take it don't listen to those conspiracy theorist ! bahahhhh

View attachment 263129
Hey, hey now. Remove your cooking pot from off of the burning isle for a moment. The majority of Republicans and including some Liberals. Knows that vaccines are causing mental and physical damages to us all. That is why they are refusing to be vaccinated. That is why the government and the MSM are pushing everyone to get vaccinated. It is because it has been a very low turn out at the vaccines' office. Have you noticed that you don't hear on T.V. that there is a shortage on vaccines, lately. You will know the ones that are still being vaccinated. It is by looking at their behavior.

How the anti-vaccine movement crept into the GOP mainstream

The weirdo gang is at it again! Please, enlighten us with more of your uneducated horseshit.

• Banned

View attachment 263129
Hey, hey now. Remove your cooking pot from off of the burning isle for a moment. The majority of Republicans and including some Liberals. Knows that vaccines are causing mental and physical damages to us all. That is why they are refusing to be vaccinated. That is why the government and the MSM are pushing everyone to get vaccinated. It is because it has been a very low turn out at the vaccines' office. Have you noticed that you don't hear on T.V. that there is a shortage on vaccines, lately. You will know the ones that are still being vaccinated. It is by looking at their behavior.

Hahah like I said you are dam AWAKE, happened to me way back in 2007 been awake ever since every topic, issue, taking down the nation LOL..... for a looong time and what others donn't know when DOCS like Rand Paul gets shots " they are " CLEAN" something else losers have no clue of.

I mean just like this one

OTHER COUNTRIES DENY WHAT WE ACCEPT OMFG!!
upload_2019-5-30_9-11-38.png

Some scientists in Italy are up in arms over a donation from the organization that oversees the nation’s professional biology qualification to an advocacy group that opposes the country’s policy of mandatory childhood vaccination.
Italian scientists protest funding for vaccine-safety investigation

View attachment 263129

Hahah like I said you are dam AWAKE, happened to me way back in 2007 been awake ever since every topic, issue, taking down the nation LOL..... for a looong time and what others donn't know when DOCS like Rand Paul gets shots " they are " CLEAN" something else losers have no clue of.

I mean just like this one

OTHER COUNTRIES DENY WHAT WE ACCEPT OMFG!!
View attachment 263134
Some scientists in Italy are up in arms over a donation from the organization that oversees the nation’s professional biology qualification to an advocacy group that opposes the country’s policy of mandatory childhood vaccination.
Italian scientists protest funding for vaccine-safety investigation

The public have to beware of other ways that vaccines can get into their system.

Toxic Metal Contamination of Banked Blood Designated for Neonatal Transfusion

The problem is. That there are some that put all of there trust in others that claims to be very intelligent like a man of science or a doctor. But really they are barbarians wearing scientist's coat, using others as guinea pigs.

Except the republicans on the FDA do not want to have to prove it before they use it.

Forum List

Back