Computer expert absolutely decimates the Dominion Voting System and the security abuses by Arizona election officials!!!!!

Dominion is suing people for defamation at a $1 billion a pop.

I'd be careful about liable and slander when it comes to Dominion.
Dominion has yet to ask for a single court date for any of their law suit threats and announcements...they don't dare go to court and have to show their data and info in open court....all bluster and no show....

I watched it live and don't have a link but here are a few summary statement from the computer forensics expert:

He found irrefutable evidence of MULTIPLE ACCESSES TO THE INTERNET FROM THE DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM HE ANALYZED.
He stated that Maricopa County was uncooperative to the point of being OBSTRUCTIONIST in providing information he requested.
He found evidence the Dominion Voting Machine was configured for a WIRELESS LAN CONNECTION.
He also found evidence of a remote access on the DAY that the Dominion data base was PURGED.
His summary statement was this system could have been hacked within 10 minutes by a hacker of average ability and that this
voting system has failed to meet any measure of security

So what this means is, there is NO WAY to prove or disprove Joe Biden won the election because like I've been saying for over a year, the Dominion Voting System was designed for vote tampering AND the resident database was purged.

The Arizona voting results should be voided. That is all.
The Press always covers up the crimes of the Corrupt Democrat Party

I watched it live and don't have a link but here are a few summary statement from the computer forensics expert:

He found irrefutable evidence of MULTIPLE ACCESSES TO THE INTERNET FROM THE DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM HE ANALYZED.
He stated that Maricopa County was uncooperative to the point of being OBSTRUCTIONIST in providing information he requested.
He found evidence the Dominion Voting Machine was configured for a WIRELESS LAN CONNECTION.
He also found evidence of a remote access on the DAY that the Dominion data base was PURGED.
His summary statement was this system could have been hacked within 10 minutes by a hacker of average ability and that this
voting system has failed to meet any measure of security

So what this means is, there is NO WAY to prove or disprove Joe Biden won the election because like I've been saying for over a year, the Dominion Voting System was designed for vote tampering AND the resident database was purged.

The Arizona voting results should be voided. That is all.
lol

What this proves is that conservatives have gone to just making up their own lies without citing the source where the lie came from.

Too funny.

mamooth I told you it was LIVE BROADCAST of a computer expert who was giving his final report. It may or may not be available on the internet as I suspect the Democrats will do what they do and put up an internet block on his report.
You and your fellow conservatives do nothing but lie; conservatives are infamous for their lies and dishonesty.

Consequently no one believes you, and appropriately so.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame.

The classic conservative Russian nesting doll conspiracy theory.
Two teams of computer experts in Texas and Arizona reached the same conclusion about Dominion Voting Systems. They are designed for election fraud and remote access. and the Dominion Server USED IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION HAD EVIDENCE ON IT'S HARD DRIVE OF THOUSANDS OF REMOTE ACCESSES WITH DATE STAMPS AFTER THE 2020 ELECTION DATE.

It is incredibly simple to disable remote access to a computer, a child can do it.

You believe an anonymous whistleblower who witnessed NOTHING but you ignore two independent computer expert teams that come to same conclusion about Dominion Voting Systems. That right there is what is wrong with Democrats.

Dominion is suing people for defamation at a $1 billion a pop.

I'd be careful about liable and slander when it comes to Dominion.
Is Dominion going to sue the AZ Senate for having a hearing? :dunno:

. . . or are they going to sue us for talking about that hearing that big tech seems to want to censor?

Is their poor widdle feelings going to get hurt over that hearing?

:heehee:

mamooth[/USER] I told you it was LIVE BROADCAST of a computer expert who was giving his final report.
And he was was just making nonsense up.

It may or may not be available on the internet

The lack of any actual evidence has never stopped you before. You heard someone say what you wanted to hear, so you shut down your brain and BELIEVED.

as I suspect the Democrats will do what they do and put up an internet block on his report.
And there's the cult thing. To a cultist, there's always a nefarious explanation as to why there's no evidence for their conspiracy theories.

How this "internet block" things work? Exactly how do those Democrats completely prevent something from getting on the internet? Describe for us the mechanics of that. For example, let's assume you had the data, and you wanted to post it here. How would the Democrats block that?

Is Dominion going to sue the AZ Senate for having a hearing? :dunno:

. . . or are they going to sue us for talking about that hearing that big tech seems to want to censor?

Is their poor widdle feelings going to get hurt over that hearing?

:heehee:
Having a hearing isn't a problem. Making false statements that hurt their business would be. Don't worry. You're just another idiot on the internet, and you couldn't effect them either way

Two teams of computer experts in Texas and Arizona reached the same conclusion about Dominion Voting Systems. They are designed for election fraud and remote access. and the Dominion Server USED IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION HAD EVIDENCE ON IT'S HARD DRIVE OF THOUSANDS OF REMOTE ACCESSES WITH DATE STAMPS AFTER THE 2020 ELECTION DATE.
74376732.jpg

MarathonMike
Who is your "computer expert"?
"He" isn't good enough.
I'm betting on MrPillow or Jovan Pulitzer - Inventor of the worst gadget of all time. :D

Forum List

Back