Comprehensive poll - 7 out of 10 against locking up Americans for decades for supporting BDS

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
It seems like America is waking to the horror. I would not be surprised that if israel's agents in aipac and within the highest levels of our own government, continue to press these ridiculous acts against our constitution, that they become a memory sooner than I would have imagined.

And whoever the hell is in the 25%, please, move to israel, they hate free speech and basic morality as well.

And my hat is off to Senator Kirsten Gillbrand, a true American representative.

Results from a comprehensive public opinion poll of 2,500 American adults fielded through Google Surveys reveal widespread opposition to the top lobbying initiative of Israel’s US lobby in America, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

Question: Congress may pass the Israel Anti-Boycott Act to punish Americans up to $1 million in fines & 20 years in prison for economic boycotts of Israel over human rights violations.

grant-smith-080317-th.jpg

69% Oppose AIPAC’s 'Israel Anti-Boycott Act' - Antiwar.com Original

People who support Israel are mentally ill. And, mentally ill people have fascist tendencies.

It seems like America is waking to the horror. I would not be surprised that if israel's agents in aipac and within the highest levels of our own government, continue to press these ridiculous acts against our constitution, that they become a memory sooner than I would have imagined.

And whoever the hell is in the 25%, please, move to israel, they hate free speech and basic morality as well.

And my hat is off to Senator Kirsten Gillbrand, a true American representative.

Results from a comprehensive public opinion poll of 2,500 American adults fielded through Google Surveys reveal widespread opposition to the top lobbying initiative of Israel’s US lobby in America, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

Question: Congress may pass the Israel Anti-Boycott Act to punish Americans up to $1 million in fines & 20 years in prison for economic boycotts of Israel over human rights violations.

grant-smith-080317-th.jpg

69% Oppose AIPAC’s 'Israel Anti-Boycott Act' - Antiwar.com Original

I always get a chuckle when you cut and paste from internet tabloids such as "Antiwar.com". They are among those truly loopy tabloid sites that you frequent for your online flaming.

Did you notice the data on the survey was not available?

Awkward.

• Banned
upload_2017-8-5_13-41-26.jpeg

If we don't get israel's agents out of our government, soon we will not have a government to get them out of.

• Banned
In 1966, the NAACP of Claiborne County, Mississippi launched a boycott of several white-owned local businesses on the basis of racial discrimination.

It was so impactful that the local hardware store filed a lawsuit against the individuals and organizations who coordinated the boycott. After 10 long years of litigation, the Mississippi Supreme Court ruled in favor of the white businesses and ordered the NAACP to pay for all their lost earnings.

Years later, in 1982, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 8-0 to overturn the lower court’s decision on the basis that nonviolent boycotts are a form of free speech protected by the First Amendment. In announcing the unanimous decision, Justice John Paul Stevens said, “One of the foundations of our society is the right of individuals to combine with other persons in pursuit of a common goal by lawful means.”

That should have been the end of it. But now, Americans’ right to boycott is under attack once again – thanks to a vicious anti-boycott bill making its way through the Senate....
Nearly 50 Senators Want To Make It a Felony To Boycott Israel - Antiwar.com Original

Our forefathers must be shitting themselves.

NONVIOLENT is not about BDS.
Go boycott Israeli businesses, make Palestinian Arabs unemployed, then tell us about nonviolence when they scream "Khaybar Khaybar to Jews"...or "We are Hamas".

NONVIOLENT is not about BDS.
Go boycott Israeli businesses, make Palestinian Arabs unemployed, then tell us about nonviolence when they scream "Khaybar Khaybar to Jews"...or "We are Hamas".

Where have I heard that before. LOL

" But Canada, along with Britain and the United States, did not. They argued sanctions would hurt black South Africans and refused to implement them....."

UN calls for apartheid boycott in South Africa

Racists are fixated on skin color. I know one when I hear comparing Jews to whites and Arabs to blacks.
But then again a parrot just parrots nonsense.

The issue here is nonviolence, BDS IS violent and I'm sure You'll find many Americans today who support Hitler Youth too.

People are not stupid they see what it's all about:

Racists are fixated on skin color. I know one when I hear comparing Jews to whites and Arabs to blacks.

The issue here is nonviolence, BDS IS violent and I'm sure You'll find many Americans today who support Hitler Youth too.

She asked a question and the first thing this asshole does is deflect.

She asked a question and the first thing this asshole does is deflect.

He didn't, merely went straight to the heart of the issue.
I guess if You trigger Horowitz by advertising Hitler Youth, one should expect he'll expose the real intentions behind anything You do.

Such BS. Nazi youth groups are the analog of Zionist youth groups. Same group supremacy ideology. BDS is non-violent protest like South African boycotts were.

America is finally waking up to this, 7 out of 10 is far beyond what I imagined.

Such BS. Nazi youth groups are the analog of Zionist youth groups. Same group supremacy ideology. BDS is non-violent protest like South African boycotts were.

Actually, if you knew anything about the Hitler Youth type camps run by Hamas, you would have to admit that your propaganda is a waste of bandwidth.

Actually, if you knew anything about the Hitler Youth type camps run by Hamas, you would have to admit that your propaganda is a waste of bandwidth.

Link?

Oh look we've got a justification for Hitler Youth and BDS in one sentence. What a nice day.
I don't think Hitler Youth symbolizes any real American values.

BDS loses its' credibility when people begin to realize how outspoken is their obsession with Jews, and how loudly silent their voices are about the condition of Palestinians in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Kuwait. Better 'blame it all on da Joo'

Oh look we've got a justification for Hitler Youth and BDS in one sentence. What a nice day.

BDS loses its' credibility when people begin to realize how outspoken is their obsession with Jews, and how loudly silent their voices are about the condition of Palestinians in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Kuwait.

Of necessity, BDS is big amongst college students with lower GPAs.
Yes, I know this because I know college kids across the country and the non-religious Jews and non-Jews with better than 3.0 GPAs actually do research and know the BDS movement is a crock.

Now Louie will tell us how he knows lots of 3rd graders; which is a scary statement in and of itself.

BDS loses its' credibility when people begin to realize how outspoken is their obsession with Jews, and how loudly silent their voices are about the condition of Palestinians in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Kuwait. Better 'blame it all on da Joo'

BDS has nothing to do with Jews as the Apartheid sanctions had nothing to do with whites. The Israelis could be Hindus, they would still be oppressive colonial occupiers.

BDS has nothing to do with Jews as the Apartheid sanctions had nothing to do with whites. The Israelis could be Hindus, they would still be oppressive colonial occupiers.

Which makes the RCC and Islam...?

Forum List

Back