Comparing Israel to South Africa is a far fetch.

Palestine is not a European homeland. The Zionists were Europeans.

The Zionists are descendants of those who came from the Land of Israel and returned to recreate their ancient Homeland.

Accept it or not, that is what it was, that is who they were, and no denial of it is ever going to change it.

It does not change the fact that the Land of Israel belongs to all the Jews, be they Babylonian Jews, Iranian Jews, Syrian Jews, Lebanese Jews, Moroccan Jews, Egyptian Jews, American Jews, or any Jew from anywhere else in the world.

And Israel is made up of ALL of those Jews.

Like it. Not like it. Your opinions means a huge big ZERO, when it comes to protecting Jews from any more Christian and Muslim hatred of Jews.

ALL Jews.

As with all others, you have totally ignored all the other Jews who were not living in Europe, and did not return to the Land of Israel from Europe before or after 1948.

You, like all others bullseye on the Jews who returned to their homeland from Europe, and as far as you and others are concerned, those were the only Jews in existence.

And never mind that all Arab invaded lands expelled their Jews from 1948 on, in order to destroy Israel economically.
Those were What Jews?
850,000 humans were displaced from Asia Minor to overwhelm Israel.

And none of those count as Jews to you and others like you.

That is exactly why Israel came to be, and will continue to exist.

To protect all Jews from anyone who thinks like you.

Jews must be left homeless, without sovereignty, without a land.

No More.

Enough is Enough, they said, even before the Holocaust happened.

Of course Israel is an apartheid state.

It defies logic to claim otherwise. .... :cool:

Unless you personally experience apartheid in SA then you can really make no comparison!

There are similarities BUT even though Israel DOES carry out 'aparthied''-esque actions but it is so NOT an "apartheid state" in the terms of what SA apartheid was!

Correct, Israel is far more brutal in its Apartheid.

Noam Chomsky: Israel's Actions in Palestine are "Much Worse Than Apartheid" in South Africa

"In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than apartheid," Chomsky says. "To call it apartheid is a gift to Israel, at least if by 'apartheid' you mean South African-style apartheid. What’s happening in the Occupied Territories is much worse. There’s a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce. … The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just don’t want them. They want them out, or at least in prison."

Noam Chomsky: Israel's Actions in Palestine are "Much Worse Than Apartheid" in South Africa | Democracy Now!

Sorry, you clearly never experienced Apartheid in SA!

If you did you would NEVER make such ridiculous statements!

Israel is FAR from perfect in it's actions and, in my opinion, does take a stance that starts to look like a form of apartheid BUT it is not even close to the horror apartheid that used to exist in SA!

Moreover, the current 'negative apartheid' that is taking place in SA is more akin to what is going on in Israel... Maybe have a think about that for a more educated opinion of the two situations!

Of course I didn't experience Apartheid in South Africa, I am white. But I was able to observe the dynamic while I was there. And I have also spent time in Israel. The Apartheid in Israel is far more brutal than the Apartheid in South Africa, from my personal experience. There were plenty of non-white police officers in Pretoria, never saw an Arab police officer in Tel Aviv. But you have probably never been in either country so I accept that. The negative Apartheid, as you call it, is a terrible thing. But the poor whites are actually still better off than the poor non-whites. The people I deal with are Boers and they are middle to top management that live in gated communities that have black servants, gardeners etc. They still live better than Americans or Europeans with similar jobs. Boer farmers are certainly at risk today, but it is blowback. You can't oppress people for decades and not expect blowback. Israelis will experience the same thing eventually. It's a difficult process.

I have been to both countries as stated earlier...

SA many more times than Israel, but I have experienced both over the years.

And I have to say that the 'apartheid' in Israel, of which there are SOME elements of segregation, is nothing compared to the horrendous atrocities committed in SA!

Perhaps it is better to call it something else for Israel as apartheid is far too extreme!

Of course Israel is an apartheid state.

It defies logic to claim otherwise. .... :cool:

Unless you personally experience apartheid in SA then you can really make no comparison!

There are similarities BUT even though Israel DOES carry out 'aparthied''-esque actions but it is so NOT an "apartheid state" in the terms of what SA apartheid was!

Noam Chomsky: Israel's Actions in Palestine are "Much Worse Than Apartheid" in South Africa

"In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than apartheid," Chomsky says. "To call it apartheid is a gift to Israel, at least if by 'apartheid' you mean South African-style apartheid. What’s happening in the Occupied Territories is much worse. There’s a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce. … The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just don’t want them. They want them out, or at least in prison."

Noam Chomsky: Israel's Actions in Palestine are "Much Worse Than Apartheid" in South Africa | Democracy Now!

Israel is FAR from perfect in it's actions and, in my opinion, does take a stance that starts to look like a form of apartheid BUT it is not even close to the horror apartheid that used to exist in SA!

Moreover, the current 'negative apartheid' that is taking place in SA is more akin to what is going on in Israel... Maybe have a think about that for a more educated opinion of the two situations!

Of course I didn't experience Apartheid in South Africa, I am white. But I was able to observe the dynamic while I was there. And I have also spent time in Israel. The Apartheid in Israel is far more brutal than the Apartheid in South Africa, from my personal experience. There were plenty of non-white police officers in Pretoria, never saw an Arab police officer in Tel Aviv. But you have probably never been in either country so I accept that. The negative Apartheid, as you call it, is a terrible thing. But the poor whites are actually still better off than the poor non-whites. The people I deal with are Boers and they are middle to top management that live in gated communities that have black servants, gardeners etc. They still live better than Americans or Europeans with similar jobs. Boer farmers are certainly at risk today, but it is blowback. You can't oppress people for decades and not expect blowback. Israelis will experience the same thing eventually. It's a difficult process.

And I have to say that the 'apartheid' in Israel, of which there are SOME elements of segregation, is nothing compared to the horrendous atrocities committed in SA!

Perhaps it is better to call it something else for Israel as apartheid is far too extreme!

Call it what you like. But demonizing the whites of South Africa is too extreme. They never killed hundreds and thousands of non-white civilians in single military operations like Israel does every two years or so, As I said, the worst massacre was Sharpeville where 69 black civilians were killed. Given the fact that the ANC had a strong and effective guerrilla force that would receive support from civilians and hide in towns and villages, the whites showed relative restraint compared to the Israelis who bomb the crap out of built up areas. The SA whites committed far fewer "atrocities" than the Israelis.

Some people say Israel is an apartheid state, but musical artist Ari Lesser “can’t relate to that baseless hate.”

Comparing a racist regime like South Africa to Israel, which is fighting a war on terror, is completely unfair.

Building a border fence to protect Israeli civilians from Palestinian terrorists is only common sense, not racism.

Israel, in fact, is a democracy that provides equal social and political rights to all citizens, regardless of race and religion.

For 2,000 years, Jews had called Israel their home and prayed to return, unlike other nations that colonized and ruled the land temporarily.

So if you compare Israel to South African apartheid, you really have no idea what you are talking about. Click below and let musical artist Ari Lesser explain it to you in rap.
Link: WATCH: Rapper Destroys Claim that Israel is an ‘Apartheid State’

I have always cringed when folks here call Israel an 'Apartheid' state. All they are really doing is stealing the word that helped change South Africa. There is no comparison at all.
Arab, Muslims, and leftists in general, like to accuse others of things that best describes themselves.

Oh, oh, the irony.

Call it what you like. But demonizing the whites of South Africa is too extreme. They never killed hundreds and thousands of non-white civilians in single military operations like Israel does every two years or so, As I said, the worst massacre was Sharpeville where 69 black civilians were killed. Given the fact that the ANC had a strong and effective guerrilla force that would receive support from civilians and hide in towns and villages, the whites showed relative restraint compared to the Israelis who bomb the crap out of built up areas. The SA whites committed far fewer "atrocities" than the Israelis.

You focus on "massacre" there were far more atrocities than a single "massacre"!

Demonizing the whites who lived and supported apartheid is absolutely right! No, perhaps hundreds were not killed in a "SINGLE" military operation but tens of thousands were killed over a long period of time...

Your post is misleading and trying to confuse the issue and you belief that the whites showed "relative restraint" is ridiculous!

I am certainly not defending the actions of Israel by the way... Just pointing out that it's a different situation to that once existed in SA.

Where do you get the idea that 10s of thousands non-white civilians were killed as a result of disturbances in Apartheid SA 1948-1994?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How is comparing Israel to South Africa a global luxury fashion online platform?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCkJXkhdPSAhVl8IMKHe0ICF4QFghgMA4&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farfetch&usg=AFQjCNFKYJknFzVNFIqyYnMxduDCybhjJg&sig2=om5Oo61y0oY6TsZuWfRONQ

I guess you meant "far fetched," but didn't posses the ability to articulate that properly.

And it is not far fetched at all. You likely don't even know how we define apartheid.

• The United Nations International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid (1973) defines apartheid as “inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them.”
  • The 2002 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court defines apartheid as "an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;"
Is Israel an Apartheid State? | IMEU

You can now see clearly that it is not far fetched at all.

How is comparing Israel to South Africa a global luxury fashion online platform?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCkJXkhdPSAhVl8IMKHe0ICF4QFghgMA4&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farfetch&usg=AFQjCNFKYJknFzVNFIqyYnMxduDCybhjJg&sig2=om5Oo61y0oY6TsZuWfRONQ

I guess you meant "far fetched," but didn't posses the ability to articulate that properly.

And it is not far fetched at all. You likely don't even know how we define apartheid.

• The United Nations International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid (1973) defines apartheid as “inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them.”
  • The 2002 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court defines apartheid as "an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;"

When did "Pal'istanian" become a "race"?

They were there centuries before Christ.

Discovery of Philistine cemetery in Israel could unravel Biblical mystery

So... you agree that "Pal'istanian" is not a "race", therefore your cutting and pasting is false and inapplicable.

To celebrate people that meekly accepted Jew rule is a bit naive, don't you think. What is there to celebrate about people who meekly accept to be ruled by a foreign invader that names the country after a religion you are not a follower of and that has evicted the majority of your compatriots? I don't get it.
:dig:Wow, this is about the funniest thing you have posted. Posts like this explain the need for a 'Hasbara'. "Meekly accept to be ruled?" they are happier there and participate in government. "names the country after a religion?" Hahahaha! that is new to all of us. Israel is now the name of a religion, according to monti. "evicted the majority of your compatriots?" The population of Israel is around 8 million, 22% of which are Arab/Muslim. That would make it well over a million. There were about 700,000 'compatriots' that left Israel. And I think it could be 50/50 from 'eviction' and Arab League urging.
:dig:

So... you agree that "Pal'istanian" is not a "race", therefore your cutting and pasting is false and inapplicable.
Race is a generic term. In the case of rights it includes any definable group of people. It includes race, religion, color, national origin, etc..

Dude, you are just plain fucking funny. Do you really think you have anything to teach me, boy? Your first sentence and link goes to something that is called "farfetch", all ONE word. I used two. And if I wanted to say "is far fetched", I would have, but I intentionally said "a far fetch". You probably had to look up the word 'articulate', hehe.

Poof! Another feather going down the road.

Last edited:
Another joke. The Philistines were either wiped out and/or went back to where they came from centuries before Christ, as your own article proves. Your own article proves that the Bible is true as well. Which makes the fact that Israel is the ancient home of the Jews/Hebrews true as well.

Bye, bye feather.

The Philistines were descendants of European Greeks who fled the Spartan Wars.

They invaded and control some of ancient Canaan, and were defeated
by King David (David and Goliath).

After that, they assimilated into the rest of the population, just as the ancient Babylonians have done after their defeat by the Persians.

The Philistines and the Arab Palestinians have no connection whatsoever.

To celebrate people that meekly accepted Jew rule is a bit naive, don't you think. What is there to celebrate about people who meekly accept to be ruled by a foreign invader that names the country after a religion you are not a follower of and that has evicted the majority of your compatriots? I don't get it.
:dig:Wow, this is about the funniest thing you have posted. Posts like this explain the need for a 'Hasbara'. "Meekly accept to be ruled?" they are happier there and participate in government. "names the country after a religion?" Hahahaha! that is new to all of us. Israel is now the name of a religion, according to monti. "evicted the majority of your compatriots?" The population of Israel is around 8 million, 22% of which are Arab/Muslim. That would make it well over a million. There were about 700,000 'compatriots' that left Israel. And I think it could be 50/50 from 'eviction' and Arab League urging.
:dig:

850,000 Jews were expelled from Arab dominated countries.

They prefer not to talk about that, and the same goes with those on these threads.

:)

Another joke. The Philistines were either wiped out and/or went back to where they came from centuries before Christ, as your own article proves. Your own article proves that the Bible is true as well. Which makes the fact that Israel is the ancient home of the Jews/Hebrews true as well.

Bye, bye feather.

The Philistines were descendants of European Greeks who fled the Spartan Wars.

They invaded and control some of ancient Canaan, and were defeated
by King David (David and Goliath).

After that, they assimilated into the rest of the population, just as the ancient Babylonians have done after their defeat by the Persians.

The Philistines and the Arab Palestinians have no connection whatsoever.
As usual with you... FALSE!

From the Jewish Britannica:

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza.

Palestine

Epic fail.

Forum List

Back