Communist revolutionaries burn American flags outside Jason Aldean concert, claiming 'America was never great'

You couldn't come up with one single aspect of American life that has improved under Democrat Rule because there are none.
I thought you were holding your breath while you were waiting! Damn! :cool:

On the contrary! They love living in and voting from filthy shitholes! They're completely happy as drug addicts and mentally deranged nothings.

What losers you two are! In actual fact, you guys and EvilCat Breath are the “mentally deranged” and obviously “unhappy” “nothings” here.

Just to make matters clear, I consider myself fortunate as a retired blue collar worker to live in a lovely, cultured, civilized, Democratic-run part of Florida. Here relations between all our ethnic groups are pretty good. Long ago the Confederate Civil War Monuments and Confederate flags waving over schools, courthouses, and City Halls were removed. This area is one of the best parts of the “New South.”

We have good Democratic government here, though there are plenty of Republicans in the county government too. Only a few remaining rednecks still fly Confederate Flags on their cars or on their own property “out in the boondocks” … and nobody bothers them.

We don’t have crazies burning American flags here either. On the contrary, every tiny subdivision in my own modest condo community is self-administered, clean and well maintained, and flies an American flag.

Life is good and quite safe here, though we had that terrible school shooting — 17 students massacred! — a few years ago in nearby Parkland. I do sometimes carry my little pocket-holstered 38 when I go shopping at Walmart or Aldi or where ever … this is crazy America after all. :(

Many of us down here come from Northern cities or Canada originally, and have brought our tolerance and savvy and a bit of money with us. Even the (possibly illegal) Hispanic workers here are friendly, respectful and work hard in landscaping and construction. Our banks and hospitals are filled with black, white and foreign workers — educated people, learning new skills and self-supporting.

My place cost $165,000 when I moved in with my wife 8 years ago. It’s paid off and worth twice that now. We live simply and I have a 20-year-old Acura 2-door that runs perfectly. I just had the tiles in my kitchen and guest bedroom redone. Went to my free Zumba class earlier this morning.

What’s not to like about all this? I can say my life in this country has never been better or more peaceful!

Of course I appreciate that not everybody is as content as I am. Hell, when I was younger and a hardworking “nobody” I was always angry — a proud “rebel.” My mom said I cursed too much and thought I would end up in prison. Maybe I was as downright crazy as you guys!

Nah … I might have been crazy at times, but never so stupid.

I was lucky in that I was raised well, and always had a few friends or fellow workers who were black or came from tougher backgrounds than I did, so I was never narrow-minded and learned a few things. I lived and worked in all parts of NYC and traveled the subways at all hours for my job. I remember when the city actually went bankrupt. Those were days when economic opportunity and violent crime & drugs were actually much worse than today.

All your extremist party-partisan talk about “Democrats” living in filthy “shitholes” and all your infantile personal insults … mostly make me smile and shake my head with resignation. I will say, however, that living in cities like New York can be tough. For me it was a rather exciting though dangerous place to live and work in — not a place for cowards or losers for sure.

Last edited:

What losers you two are! In actual fact, you guys and EvilCat Breath are the “mentally deranged” and obviously “unhappy” “nothings” here.

Just to make matters clear, I consider myself fortunate as a retired blue collar worker to live in a lovely, cultured, civilized, Democratic-run part of Florida. Here relations between all our ethnic groups are pretty good. Long ago the Confederate Civil War Monuments and Confederate flags waving over schools, courthouses, and City Halls were removed. This area is one of the best parts of the “New South.” We have good Democratic government here, though there are plenty of Republicans here too. Only a few remaining old rednecks still fly those Confederate Flags on their cars or their own property “in the boondocks” … and nobody bothers them.

We don’t have crazies burning American flags here either. Every tiny subdivision in my own modest condo community is self-administered, clean and well maintained, and flies an American flag.

Life is good and quite safe here, though we had that terrible nearby school shooting a few years ago at Parkland H.S. I do sometimes carry when I go to Walmart or shopping … this is crazy America after all!

Many of us down here come from Northern cities or Canada originally, and have brought our tolerance and savvy and a bit of money with us. Even the (possibly illegal) Hispanic workers here are friendly, respectful and work hard in landscaping and construction. Our banks and hospitals are filled with black, white and foreign workers — educated people, learning new skills and self-supporting.

My place cost $165,000 when I moved in with my wife 8 years ago. It’s paid off and worth twice that now. We live simply and I have a 20-year-old Acura 2-door that runs perfectly. I just had the tiles in my kitchen and guest bedroom redone. Went to my free Zumba class earlier this morning.

What’s not to like about all this? I can say my life in this country has never been better or more peaceful!

Of course I appreciate that not everybody is as content as I am. Hell, when I was younger and a hardworking “nobody” I was always angry … a proud “rebel.” Maybe I was as downright crazy as you guys!

Nah … I might have been crazy at times, but never stupid.

I was lucky in that I was raised well, and always had a few friends or fellow workers who were black or came from tougher backgrounds than I did, so I was never narrow-minded and learned a few things. I lived and worked in all parts of NYC and traveled the subways at all hours for my job. I remember when the city actually went bankrupt. Those were days when economic opportunity and violent crime & drugs were much worse than today.

All your extremist party-partisan talk about “Democrats” living in filthy “shitholes” and all your infantile personal insults … mostly make me smile and shake my head with resignation. I will say, however, that living in cities like New York can be tough. For me it was a rather exciting though dangerous place to live and work in — not a place for cowards or losers for sure.

tl:dr

Hope you had enough K-Y to finish it.

Another deranged loser’s comment. Not even a comment, just a sick infantile insult …

But thank you for bumping my long commentary.

Wow. We're so blessed to get another of your cute posts!

Sad little life ya got there, needing to type a thousand useless words in order to feel like you did something important.

Wow. We're so blessed to get another of your cute posts!

Sad little life ya got there, needing to type a thousand useless words in order to feel like you did something important.
I like to write — mostly for myself, but also for others.
Glad you enjoy!

But you misinterpret. There’s absolutely nothing “important” I’ve accomplished in my life. I know that.

For me writing is just satisfying, sort of a “hobby” that passes the time. Like reading. Or my Zumba exercise class. Or taking a walk in the woods. It helps me think clearly, too. If it really helps you to think my life is particularly “sad,” go right ahead.

No need to ask the same of you. It's already happened many times, and each time, you've just doubled down on the dishonesty.

Cultists can never admit to being wrong. In their cult minds, each time they get proven wrong, it just proves how massive the conspiracy against them is.
Answer my question please.

You couldn't come up with one single aspect of American life that has improved under Democrat Rule because there are none.
Many once thought there were many instances, but time has proven them wrong. Trying something doesn't mean it'll work, but in Democrat la la land, otherwise after they find that it didn't work once tried, then they are just to damned proud to admit that it didn't work, so they double down to their ultimate demise that is caused by the very stupid thing that they tried.

Now it's not totally a Democrat thing, but they hold the crowning achievement award for worst things tried, and then doubling down on them.

I like to write — mostly for myself, but also for others.
Glad you enjoy!

But you misinterpret. There’s absolutely nothing “important” I’ve accomplished in my life. I know that.

For me writing is just satisfying, sort of a “hobby” that passes the time. Like reading. Or my Zumba exercise class. Or taking a walk in the woods. It helps me think clearly, too. If it really helps you to think my life is particularly “sad,” go right ahead.

Fun.

Let's hear more.

You entertain us.

Just to make matters clear, I consider myself fortunate as a retired blue collar worker to live in a lovely, cultured, civilized, Democratic-run part of Florida. Here relations between all our ethnic groups are pretty good. Long ago the Confederate Civil War Monuments and Confederate flags waving over schools, courthouses, and City Halls were removed. This area is one of the best parts of the “New South.”

We have good Democratic government here, though there are plenty of Republicans in the county government too. Only a few remaining rednecks still fly Confederate Flags on their cars or on their own property “out in the boondocks” … and nobody bothers them.

We don’t have crazies burning American flags here either. On the contrary, every tiny subdivision in my own modest condo community is self-administered, clean and well maintained, and flies an American flag.

Life is good and quite safe here, though we had that terrible school shooting — 17 students massacred! — a few years ago in nearby Parkland. I do sometimes carry my little pocket-holstered 38 when I go shopping at Walmart or Aldi or where ever … this is crazy America after all. :(

Of course I appreciate that not everybody is as content as I am. Hell, when I was younger and a hardworking “nobody” I was always angry — a proud “rebel.” My mom said I cursed too much and thought I would end up in prison. Maybe I was as downright crazy as you guys!

Nah … I might have been crazy at times, but never so stupid.

I was lucky in that I was raised well, and always had a few friends or fellow workers who were black or came from tougher backgrounds than I did, so I was never narrow-minded and learned a few things. I lived and worked in all parts of NYC and traveled the subways at all hours for my job. I remember when the city actually went bankrupt. Those were days when economic opportunity and violent crime & drugs were actually much worse than today.

Listen you big dummy (words of the honorable Fred G. Sanford), no one gives a flying crap about your little utopia that you found in life, otherwise good for you that you just so happen to live in a red state where temperaments are self regulated, and unity is in according to your world view just great, but you know damned well that the problems being spoken about here, are we the people looking at the complete picture in America, the overall problems, and the possible solutions needed out of concerns for all American citizens and their well being. Your selfishness is noted. Sounds like you forgot where you might have come from, because you support the radical Democrat party of today, and no but hell no they aren't the party of unity or the party of prosperity's. You've either been lied to or you are sitting there lying to us by your own self-indulged actions.

Listen you big dummy (words of the honorable Fred G. Sanford), no one gives a flying crap about your little utopia that you found in life, otherwise good for you that you just so happen to live in a red state where temperaments are self regulated, and unity is in according to your world view just great, but you know damned well that the problems being spoken about here, are we the people looking at the complete picture in America, the overall problems, and the possible solutions needed out of concerns for all American citizens and their well being. Your selfishness is noted. Sounds like you forgot where you might have come from, because you support the radical Democrat party of today, and no but hell no they aren't the party of unity or the party of prosperity's. You've either been lied to or you are sitting there lying to us by your own self-indulged actions.
What makes you think I don’t care about the “complete picture of America”? That I haven’t examined carefully and even proposed what I believe are “possible solutions” to our present acute national problems?

As to my little biographical sketch, I was merely giving a gentle reply to some crazy insults coming from — dare I say it? — your side, you know, accusing me of being miserable, unhappy, living in a “Democratic shithole,” being on drugs — typical lowlife Trumptard accusations.

In passing I spoke about patriotism and flags, and my experiences living in NYC when crime and drugs and economic conditions were much worse … trying to put into perspective the doomsday hysteria and demonization of Liberal Democrats that has been inculcated into the minds of today’s Republican partisans.

I am no Democratic Party partisan myself, but in my view today’s most acute danger to our nation comes from the Republican Party … that has unfortunately morphed into an ever crazier “Trump Party.” It is now a party dominated by rightwing extremists, where populist demagogy, “Big Lies” and even crude attempts to overturn the peaceful and legitimate transfer of Presidential power have been attempted … and are widely “justified.”

In my opinion, this Trump Party is now the greatest threat to our country, to our national unity, and to our Republic, though that certainly doesn’t mean that the Democratic Party has answers to all our problems, or has not often itself contributed to them.

Last edited:
What makes you think I don’t care about the “complete picture of America”? That I haven’t examined carefully and even proposed what I believe are “possible solutions” to our present acute national problems?

As to my little biographical sketch, I was merely giving a gentle reply to some crazy insults coming from — dare I say it? — your side, you know, accusing me of being miserable, unhappy, living in a “Democratic shithole,” being on drugs — typical lowlife Trumptard accusations.

In passing I spoke about patriotism and flags, and my experiences living in NYC when crime and drugs and economic conditions were much worse … trying to put into perspective the doomsday hysteria and demonization of Liberal Democrats that has been inculcated into the minds of today’s Republican partisans.

I am no Democratic Party partisan myself, but in my view today’s most acute danger to our nation comes from the Republican Party … that has unfortunately morphed into an ever crazier “Trump Party.” It is now a party dominated by rightwing extremists, where populist demagogy, “Big Lies” and even crude attempts to overturn the peaceful and legitimate transfer of Presidential power have been attempted … and are widely “justified.”

In my opinion, this Trump Party is now the greatest threat to our country, to our national unity, and to our Republic, though that certainly doesn’t mean that the Democratic Party has answers to all our problems, or has not often itself contributed to them.
Tell you what, why don't you give examples below that would show how the rightwing is somehow wrong, and the leftwing is somehow right.

Give examples of everyday violence in rightwing communities verses leftwing communities.

Give examples of everyday deadly illnesses in rightwing communities verses leftwing communities.

Give examples of education in the scores, grades, and stats in rightwing communities verses leftwing communities.

Give examples of cultural decay in rightwing communities verses leftwing communities.

Thanks

Tell you what, why don't you give examples below that would show how the rightwing is somehow wrong, and the leftwing is somehow right.

Give examples of everyday violence in rightwing communities verses leftwing communities.

Give examples of everyday deadly illnesses in rightwing communities verses leftwing communities.

Give examples of education in the scores, grades, and stats in rightwing communities verses leftwing communities.

Give examples of cultural decay in rightwing communities verses leftwing communities.

Thanks

And watch this............................ :scared1:

They can never offer concrete evidence of the BS they're spewing.

If the US was never great, how are these communists allowed to protest in public without being dragged off to a gulag? It's what would happen if anti-communists did it in Beijing, Moscow, or Havana.​

The communist group's manifesto has praised Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution​

A group of communist revolutionaries burned multiple American flags outside a Jason Aldean concert in Chicago on Saturday night, according to videos of the incident.

The protesters were raising awareness of RevCom (Revolutionary Communist Party), which believes in creating a Marxist revolution in America, calling the USA "the belly of the beast." The RevCom activists burned American flags before police "declared an unlawful assembly and said their activism ‘alarmed and disturbed others,'" according to News2Share, who captured the videos.
Hahaha...Mao may be an even bigger mass murderer than Stalin.. specifically of political enemies. My God they must all be less than 35 years old and didn't pay attention I class I guess.

Hahaha...Mao may be an even bigger mass murderer than Stalin.. specifically of political enemies. My God they must all be less than 35 years old and didn't pay attention I class I guess.
You'd be surprised at what has been allowed to infiltrate the American school system these days, but then again you as well as me are probably not surprised anymore. Americans are to the point that they are terrified to send their kids to public institutions of learning anymore. FACT.

The only one's that are (sadly enough), are the trapped and poor who want better, but have no means to make it better. This is what the Demoncrats have learned, and so they are trying everything they can to destroy the capitalist system, and replace it with a Socialist/Marxist system in order to trap as many more victims as they possibly can.

Beware America, and be very aware America. This ain't your little farm in Kansas anymore.

They are stealing hearts, not giving them.

They are destroying courage, not instilling it.

They are destroying brains after altering them, not giving out perfectly healthy one's.

Replace the word "giving" with the word "encouraging", because the Demoncrats can't give anyone anything, especially those types of things. They just replace them with destruction.

On and on it goes.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised at what has been allowed to infiltrate the American school system these days, but then again you as well as me are probably not surprised anymore. Americans are to the point that they are terrified to send their kids to public institutions of learning anymore. FACT.

The only one's that are (sadly enough), are the trapped and poor who want better, but have no means to make it better. This is what the Demoncrats have learned, and so they are trying everything they can to destroy the capitalist system, and replace it with a Socialist/Marxist system in order to trap as many more victims as they possibly can.

Beware America, and be very aware America. This ain't your little farm in Kansas anymore.

They are stealing hearts, not giving them.

They are destroying courage, not instilling it.

They are destroying brains after altering them, not giving out perfectly healthy one's.

On and on it goes.

Time is coming.

Forum List

Back