Communication lines cut in Germany -- Rail services down in the North

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
SABOTAGE! Two Communications Lines (GSM-R) Cut in Germany – Rail Services in Northern Germany Suspended

Link

Two communication cables were cut at two different locations in Germany on Saturday. Sabotage is likely.

This forced long-distance rail services to be suspended entirely on Saturday in northern Germany.
From Bild -- Tranlsated

Thousands of rail customers fell by the wayside on Saturday morning. Now the Federal Police are investigating for external influence.
Now it is clear: It was sabotage! According to BILD information, unknown persons have cut through important fiber optic cables in Dortmund and Berlin-Hohenschönhausen. A spokesman for the Federal Police Berlin spoke to BILD about "targeted external influence" - i.e. an attack. It is being investigated in all directions.

Federal Minister of Transport Volker Wissing (52, FDP) spoke of "sabotage actions" on Saturday afternoon. Wissing did not provide any information about the possible motif. "The background to this act is not yet known."

According to information from BILD on SUNDAY, the security authorities are investigating indications of external influence.

The sabotaged cables are connections of the radio system that have been deliberately destroyed. From railway circles it was said that when attacking the so-called GSMR cables of the railway, certain knowledge was needed in order to specifically interrupt them.

A spokeswoman for the railway explained: "Due to sabotage of cables that are indispensable for train traffic, Deutsche Bahn had to stop train traffic in the north this morning for almost three hours."

There is still no evidence of the alleged perpetrators. The Federal Police have started the investigation.

And so it begins, the tit for tat that always occurs in times of war. It will be an interesting and potentially frightening winter. Canada and the U.S have a geographical advantage assuming the U.S doesn't get swallowed up by Central America.

SABOTAGE! Two Communications Lines (GSM-R) Cut in Germany – Rail Services in Northern Germany Suspended

Link

Two communication cables were cut at two different locations in Germany on Saturday. Sabotage is likely.

This forced long-distance rail services to be suspended entirely on Saturday in northern Germany.
From Bild -- Tranlsated

Thousands of rail customers fell by the wayside on Saturday morning. Now the Federal Police are investigating for external influence.
Now it is clear: It was sabotage! According to BILD information, unknown persons have cut through important fiber optic cables in Dortmund and Berlin-Hohenschönhausen. A spokesman for the Federal Police Berlin spoke to BILD about "targeted external influence" - i.e. an attack. It is being investigated in all directions.

Federal Minister of Transport Volker Wissing (52, FDP) spoke of "sabotage actions" on Saturday afternoon. Wissing did not provide any information about the possible motif. "The background to this act is not yet known."

According to information from BILD on SUNDAY, the security authorities are investigating indications of external influence.

The sabotaged cables are connections of the radio system that have been deliberately destroyed. From railway circles it was said that when attacking the so-called GSMR cables of the railway, certain knowledge was needed in order to specifically interrupt them.

A spokeswoman for the railway explained: "Due to sabotage of cables that are indispensable for train traffic, Deutsche Bahn had to stop train traffic in the north this morning for almost three hours."

There is still no evidence of the alleged perpetrators. The Federal Police have started the investigation.

The west has imported armies of enemies from the middle east.

Figures it's in Berlin, big city with lots of Russians.

But as we see, they don’t want to blame their pals the Russians. Putin-love from the right is rearing it’s ugly head again. It’s amazing how much they love their dictators!
It's sometimes hard to tell who is from "the right", and who is a Russian troll. Some of the more sophisticated ones will have some knowledge of American culture and politics.

The really stupid ones say stuff like "but Hillary" or "Biden is a Stalinist" or whatever. Some are outsourced.

But as we see, they don’t want to blame their pals the Russians. Putin-love from the right is rearing it’s ugly head again. It’s amazing how much they love their dictators!
Hell, it could have been imported snackbars or any number of square-head "green" .orgs too.....Russians posing as Ukrainian "refugees" is also a very real possibility that can't be discounted.

In fact the recent development of some of the EU countries allowing Russian fighting age males to seek asylum is tailor-made for such shenanigans to occur......I mean why wouldn't Putin take full advantage of their virtue signaling? I know I would and not even think twice about it.

The coming fight over Russian asylum-seekers.

Hell, it could have been imported snackbars or any number of square-head "green" .orgs too.....Russians posing as Ukrainian "refugees" is also a very real possibility that can't be discounted.

In fact the recent development of some of the EU countries allowing Russian fighting age males to seek asylum is tailor-made for such shenanigans to occur......I mean why wouldn't Putin take full advantage of their virtue signaling? I know I would and not even think twice about it.

Not really. For one thing, Ukrainian refugees are usually women. Men over 60. A few young families.

Russian refugees are mostly men, sometimes families, but all the EU countries next to Russia have now closed their borders to Russians dodging the draft. Not saying I agree with it, but that's how it is.

And I'm not sure what a Russian posing as a Ukrainian would gain by following Ukrainian refugees. Mostly spy on them to find out what time they drink their coffee? I mean, Russia probably has a few spies, but having lots of them would be useless and they wouldn't have those resources anyway.

Running interference for the Russians! Should we have expected anything less?

Running interference for the Russians! Should we have expected anything less?
EU virtue-signaling has consequences......If they open the door to a enemy they should not be surprised if they come on in and do enemy things.

Sorta like the catch and release states here.....Hell, NYC let a subway murderer out and now they are all amazed that he murdered on the subway again before he stood trial on the first one.

It's a hard-nosed world made even harder when you are stupid.....Just sayin'......Of course most sane people already know that.

Playing children, I guess. But "sabotage" sounds better. For three hours nearly no trains in the North of Germany is not really something what someone risks to do only because Germany is not in war with anyone - while on the other side many idiots like to be in war with Germany on this absurde planet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back