Commitment of a Holy Life - Psalm 101

Acts 9:4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"

Context

Saul's Damascus Road Conversion
…3As he was traveling, it happened that he was approaching Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him; 4and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?" 5And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And He said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting,…

Cross References

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Acts 9:5
"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied.

This is the flip side of the coin so to speak. In this instance, what someone was doing to the Christians - Jesus said was done to Him. He said that Saul was persecuting Him! What a shock that must have been to Saul, to learn he had been persecuting God Almighty! Yikes! Jesus blinded Saul who also was called Paul in the bible - because He had to stop him before he destroyed himself. He would have ended up in hell had it not been for Jesus blinding him and giving him that encounter. When Paul talks about his time of persecuting Christians he says something that to me I believe made a great difference with God - he said, I did it in ignorance. People have done many things in igorance of the Word of God because many have never read it. Which is why it is good to study the Word of God and know what it says so we can obey it. Psalm 101 would be a great beginning Psalm to read from the Word of God!

Last edited:
If we are led by the Holy Spirit we are going to live a spirit led life as we see the Apostle Paul led after his conversion to Christ. We are not to walk according to the flesh as believers....

Galatians 5:19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;Context

Living by the Spirit
…18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. 19Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,…

Cross References

Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Romans 8:5
Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
So if you live according to your flesh you are not being led by the Spirit of God. Those that are led by the Spirit of God have their minds set on what the Spirit of God desires. I have often found that when thinking about the scripture that God will give us the desires of our Heart is speaking about a Spirit led person whose heart has been filled with "God's desires" not our own. That is something we should all meditate on.

What do we spend our time doing?

What do we spend our money on?

What makes us laugh?

What makes us weep?

What do we think about more than anything else?

How much time do we spend with God?

These are questions we should ask ourselves so that we can move towards that life the LORD desires us to have. A Psalm 101 life! Good night, All!

Last edited:
Here you are, Mr. H. This sermon is modern english and is speaking to what happened to the church - because many did not seek a Psalm 101 life - and here we are today.. this is by Michael Boldea Jr.

Hand of Help Ministries

How We Got Here by Michael Boldea Jr.

Some are in shock, others are in denial, and others still are in mourning. Of the three, perhaps the mourning is most fitting for what this nation has become, and how quickly it has become it, but other than the jubilant forces of darkness that seem to be winning one battle after the other, most everyone else is asking themselves how we got here. Even those banging the ‘it can’t get any worse’ and ‘we know how the story ends’ drums like crack addicted monkeys seem to have calmed down, realizing that it can, and has, and will get worse, and though we know how the story ends, we have to get to the end with our faith intact, and without falling into the pit of compromise so many seem to be head diving into.

I am a realist by nature. When you grow up poor and are uncertain as to where your next meal will come from most nights, optimism soon takes flight, and all that is left is the reality of hunger. I don’t speak of my early childhood often, because it’s something my family got through, something that made us all the stronger for it, and something that knit a bond of love and certainty as to the others’ willingness to step in and help out if the need arose. But I digress. Today’s post is supposed to be about something else altogether, and it is important enough wherein I will save the childhood stories, and trips down memory lane for another time.

Those who choose not to acknowledge their own complicity in regards to this nation’s descent into darkness will be quick to point to the changing times, the entertainment industry, mass media, or another of a hundred convenient little scapegoats. Did these things have a hand to play in how we got here? Most definitively, but by a large percentage, far ahead of any one thing, blame must be laid at the feet of the church, who fell asleep at the wheel, and refused to wake up thereafter for whatever reason.

The moment the words sin, repentance, hell, and righteousness stopped being trumpeted from the pulpits of America, we began our descent, and we haven’t stopped descending since. The wolves in suits make quick work of the Bible, butchering it mercilessly as though it were some fattened hog ready to be meted out rather than the inerrant, absolute Word of the Most High God.

continue reading on link above......

That's pretty much what I'm talking about. You're getting there.

The above is a Homily. Keep boiling it down...

Then take it to the streets.

This is the streets. I'm where I am supposed to be until God moves me to the next place, Mr. H. It is His work, not mine. As to Mike Boldea Jr. - he is very young. He just had his first child. He has his grandfathers anointing and I was followed his ministry for years until he went to heaven. Dumitru Duduman lived a Psalms 101 life. I have rarely seen a man living in this time who lived as holy as Dumitru lived. He was truly a very humble man of God. I surely loved him and I miss him.

You're not in the streets, you're on the pulpit.

And slow down on your posts. I'm just an old drunk. :beer:

You want to preach in the streets, come down from your pulpit and speak the language of the street. You're trying to DRAW people up, not LIFT them up.

Lift the world by speaking to the world in today's worldly language. Not the world of 1600 or 1600 BC.

I won't deny that you have an audience, but I will say that your audience is comprised of innocents, and not the guilty. Speak to the guilty in the language that they know, and spare the innocents of your bullshit.

If we are led by the Holy Spirit we are going to live a spirit led life as we see the Apostle Paul led after his conversion to Christ. We are not to walk according to the flesh as believers....

Galatians 5:19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;Context

Living by the Spirit
…18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. 19Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,…

Cross References

Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Romans 8:5
Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
So if you live according to your flesh you are not being led by the Spirit of God. Those that are led by the Spirit of God have their minds set on what the Spirit of God desires. I have often found that when thinking about the scripture that God will give us the desires of our Heart is speaking about a Spirit led person whose heart has been filled with "God's desires" not our own. That is something we should all meditate on.

What do we spend our time doing?

What do we spend our money on?

What makes us laugh?

What makes us weep?

What do we think about more than anything else?

How much time do we spend with God?

These are questions we should ask ourselves so that we can move towards that life the LORD desires us to have. A Psalm 101 life! Good night, All!

My translation: Get your shit together, mother fuckers. :slap:

Your translation?

We need leaders in this world. Leaders who would speak to the very basics of the importance of human decency.

I would take a few lines of lecture from a world leader over thousands of pages of cryptic ancient text any day.

If we all simply tried our best to live by the 10 Commandments, this world could be a better place.

No need for warring Faiths, embattled Churches, or door-to-door Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses.

And no need for ancient cryptic scripture, of which I was never a fan.

Treat others as you yourself feel the need to be treated.

There's actually over 600 commandments. And the Golden Rule isn't actually one of them. :) The so-called 10 Commandments are better thought of as 10 categories or types of commandments.

Knowing a bit about them I wouldn't agree it'd be better if we all tried living according to them. Though by no means Christian I think Jesus had it right, 'the greatest and most important commandment is love your neighbor.' That's all we really need. Everythign else flows from that single verse.

If we love everyone we're not killing them, we're honoring our parents, we're loving and obeying God, we're not stealing or commiting adultery, etc.

Jerms, in my life I tend to work from the bottom up.

Bear with me here.

As an example, I read Political Chic's posts backwards.

When my sister calls, she spends 45 minutes giving me mind-numbing back story until she tells me why she's really calling.

I finally had to tell her to give me the bullet-point first, THEN fill in the details.

Cut to the chase, render yourself devoid of soliloquy, and diminish hundreds of pages of ancient text to a condensed message that is applicable to the task at hand. And do it up front.

Once you have that very basic connection, then back it off to a broader concept that is in keeping of reference to your original message. Tie it in, get confirmation, and back up a little further.

You push too much at once, and it's all "up front".

Consider today's audience. Not the audience of 1600.

I begin where the Spirit of God leads me to begin, Mr. H. The needs of the people today are no different than the needs of the people who lived in the 1600's. The same Gospel message Paul preached long before the 1600's is the one I preach today. The Cross.

Furthermore, I disagree with you on how the Gospel of Jesus Christ is to be shared with others. God does not show us everything at once because if He did? We couldn't take it.

God gives us revelation according to how we can receive it. Whereas Paul taught the meat of the word to some, others he was giving the "milk of the word" while encouraging them to move towards the "meat" of the word. In other words, different messages to different people.

As you will see by this thread, it's posted on religion forum, it is addressing believers, it's subject is to believers and so - with you're having made clear to me on numerous occasions that you don't believe as I believe concerning the bible - I'm not surprised to read this. I strongly disagree with you, however.

On my posts that do address the unbelievers specifically, Mr. H., the Word of God when given full strength and "up front" as you put it - is going to have a powerful reaction in some people but it is nevertheless the truth and the truth should be spoken fully. Not watered down. The idea is to awaken the conscience with the Word of God - not to lull it back into sleep. I'm happy to see it confirmed that this is precisely what I am doing. Thank you. :eusa_angel:

For the record, I can read Political Chic's messages from pretty much any point in her thread and learn something from it which is precisely what a good minister of the Gospel can do by beginning anywhere in the Bible! We should be able to preach from the Back, middle, or front and not necessarily in that order!

In closing, I did want to take this opportunity to remind you in your statement that we should treat others the way we wish to be treated and to consider doing that. I am asking you, up front, to consider doing this in respecting my thread because this particular thread was meant to encourage believers ( who read my threads ) that we must examine ever area of our lives to reach the place King David was speaking about concerning Psalms 101 to have a commitment to a holy life. Thank you for respecting my request to respect my thread, Mr. H. I will certainly respect the threads you start also. Have a nice day. - Jeri

Last edited:
If we all simply tried our best to live by the 10 Commandments, this world could be a better place.

No need for warring Faiths, embattled Churches, or door-to-door Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses.

And no need for ancient cryptic scripture, of which I was never a fan.

Treat others as you yourself feel the need to be treated.

There's actually over 600 commandments. And the Golden Rule isn't actually one of them. :) The so-called 10 Commandments are better thought of as 10 categories or types of commandments.

Knowing a bit about them I wouldn't agree it'd be better if we all tried living according to them. Though by no means Christian I think Jesus had it right, 'the greatest and most important commandment is love your neighbor.' That's all we really need. Everythign else flows from that single verse.

If we love everyone we're not killing them, we're honoring our parents, we're loving and obeying God, we're not stealing or commiting adultery, etc.

I do not believe he was addressing the 600 commandments, Delta Embassy. Still, I do not look for what is wrong but what is right because as I perceived his message - it was a step in the right direction of obeying the two commandments that fill all the rest. To Love the Lord thy God with all of our mind, heart soul and strength, and to love our neighbor as we love ourself. The Lord showed us what loving our neighbor was about when he addressed the rich young ruler, because by the questions he asked him he revealed his own heart to him.

You see the man did not know his own heart. He thought he was a man who had loved God his entire life by keeping commandments yet he was a very rich man and did not think to provide for his neighbors as he did himself. He did not think to share what he had with others and so in his telling Jesus that he had loved his neighbors as himself he had lied.

This was the reason for Jesus telling him to go and see everything he owned and to give the money to the poor and follow Him. The rich young ruler understood for the first time what a hypocrite he was and rather than repent, he walked away from Jesus "exceedingly sorrowful".

That is what the living Word of God ( Jesus is the Word ) does to men today. It opens everything and discerns the heart because it is the heart of man that is diseased. We believe with our "heart" not with our "mind". The heart is exceedingly wicked. Who can know it?

Only God knows the heart of a man and that is why God searches the heart with the Word - who is described as the "light of men" and the light shines on the darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not. Because men loved the darkness more than the light.

The matter of the ten commandments is a moot issue. We need to stay on message here. The bible is the truth and by reading the Word we can draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto us. I am firm believer that an unbelieving person could start reading the New Testament in the book of John ( with an open heart that was willing to do the will of God once it was revealed - see John 7 : 17 ) and continue reading until they were saved and they would either be saved or put the book down.

To read the bible from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22 it would take approximately 2 1/2 days. To read the New Testament which is a smaller book than the Old Testament could be done in approximately one day. If one were to read it over and over again - as it is the living Word and the discerner of the heart, I know it would have an impact that would lead to one of two decisions in the heart of the person. Salvation or putting the Book down.

Reading the bible will keep us from sin and sin will keep us from reading the bible. That is just how it is. Thank you for reading, Delta Embassy.

Last edited:
In examining this scripture verse we see the importance of commitment! Look at this!

Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:

Context

Don't Fret Because of Evildoers
…4Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. 5Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it. 6He will bring forth your righteousness as the light And your judgment as the noonday.…

Psalm 37 is a powerful Psalm! When we commit our way to the LORD we are commiting ourselves to do things according His Word! This is the way to a Psalm 101 life! Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! Jesus is the light mankind needs! It is written - In him was life and the life was the light of men. And the line shineth in the darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not. - John 1: 4,5

Last edited:
Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

Context

My Soul Rests in God Alone
…7On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. 8Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah. 9Men of low degree are only vanity and men of rank are a lie; In the balances they go up; They are together lighter than breath.…

This is such an important scripture because as believers if we do not trust the LORD at all times then how can God be our refuge? How can we commit ourselves to living holy lives according to Psalm 101 if we do not trust the LORD at all times? Wherever you find yourself wavering in your ability to trust the LORD - ask God to strengthen you and step out in faith. It may be sharing your faith in public. But the Christian has not been called to share their faith within the confines of the four walls of a church. The Christian has been called to go ye into all the world and preach the gospel. Going into the highways and byways to preach the good news! Where is the largest highway on earth today? The internet. Yes. The internet highway is today the largest harvest field that the laborer can go to. Imagine the day when we meet the LORD and He asks us what did you do with my Word? Did you share it with others? If someone says, well I lived way out in the country, I had an accident and was confined to my bed and could not walk, I never received any visitors because people did not know where I lived, I had no one to share you with, LORD. He could say, but you were on the computer during that time, were you not? Why, yes, Lord, I was. Then why didn't you share me with others on the internet? Well, Lord, I saw how they treated others on the internet who preached the Gospel! They were hated for it! Then Jesus will remind that person, yes, didn't I tell you that they would hate you? They hated me and I told you that because you are mine you would be despised. A servant is not above his master. Is he? Yet this is not a reason to disobey the command to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is a command to all believers. Not just a few. We must commit our ways unto the LORD and we must trust Him all the time and with all of our heart too!

http://biblehub.com/matthew/9-37.htm

Context

The Sheep and the Harvest
…36Seeing the people, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and dispirited like sheep without a shepherd. 37Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. 38"Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest."

Last edited:
Commiting ourselves to live holy unto the LORD requires that we trust in the LORD with all our heart and lean not upon our own understanding. We are not to be putting all of our trust in men, in some church denomination, neither in any church leader, teacher, prophet, but in Jesus Christ alone we should place our trust.

Men are fallible, but Jesus Christ is LORD and he is not fallible. The Word of God is perfect and in Him alone should we put our trust. All have sinned, all have fallen short of the glory of God. There is not a single one who has walked this earth perfectly and never sinned. Only Jesus Christ is sinless. So let us put all of our trust in Christ alone. For He is the LORD!

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;Context

Trust in the Lord
…4So you will find favor and good repute In the sight of God and man. 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. 6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.…

This may sound as if it is a contradiction but it is not. We have to rightly divide the Word of God. When you Trust in the LORD you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man. Because all things are in the hand of God. God is the one who gives favor. God raises up and God casts down and all things are in God's hand to do as He wills to do. You will see that throughout the life of the Apostles and the early church. Look at Paul - there were clearly times Paul was shown the favor of God - even with men God gave Paul favor because God demonstrates His own sovereign Word in these ways.

What prevents us from moving in faith? Leaning upon our own understanding. That is why God tells you not to do it. Instead God tells us to trust in the LORD with all of our heart. All of our heart is what is required. A divided heart is like a double mind and a double minded man will receive nothing from God. We have to come into a place of completely trusting in the LORD with all of our heart because the heart is where our salvation began. Not in our minds. In our hearts. Remember Romans 10:8,9? Believe in your heart and confess with your mouth............. ?
There are some who have believed God with their minds but not with their hearts yet. We must believe in our heart! The heart is the matter that the LORD desires to get at. Because it is with our heart that we believe, it is with our heart that we trust, it is with our heart that we love... this is where faith is birthed. The heart! I believe in my heart. We cannot please God without faith. Faith is what pleases God the most because faith says, I believe in you, God. I trust in your Word, God. Real Faith says, I believe your Word above anyone elses word that disagrees with your Word. I will not even listen to lies. I listen to your truth because I know your Word is the Way the Truth and the Life. I desire Your Word! To hear Your Word! Not the words and ideas of some philosopher that exalts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ! I believe God! Let the whole world fall into a lie but I will believe God and trust in Him alone. God's heart leaps over a man or woman who trusts in Him with their whole heart and leans not upon their own understanding. God desires our obedience. What does He tell us to do? Trust in the LORD with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding. In all our ways acknowledge Him, and He will make our ways straight. Amen.

Last edited:
Part of commiting to a holy life as King David had is learning to wait upon the LORD. Here is the scripture verse concerning that.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Context

Here is Your God!
…30Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, 31Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
King David kept the LORD before him at all times, his thoughts were continually on the LORD as he waiting upon Him. King David is an excellent example of a man whose heart was perfect before the LORD. To me, he was the most perfect example of one whose heart was perfect towards the LORD. I thank God for his Psalms.

Last edited:
I surely love the way the Spirit of the LORD always confirms His message to let me know I am on the same page with Him! Oh! I tell you the truth! God is awesome! Totally awesome! I just signed off from the board a few minutes ago and went to see Brother Michael Boldea Jr.s website. He is Dumitru Duduman's grandson. Dumitru Duduman was the humble servant of God that smuggled over one million bibles into Russia many years ago. Anyway! I was looking to see if he had another sermon up yet as I surely love Brother Mikes preaching. He flows with the Spirit of God so beautifully. He's young but he is living a life of holiness like King David did. So I looked and what did I find? Today he put up a new sermon! Guess what it was on? Holiness! Yay! God! I love it when God sends His Holy Spirit to confirm His Own Word on what He is speaking to the Body of Christ! So this message is right in line with the message of this thead! What a blessing! Here it is!

Hand of Help Ministries

To those who subscribe to extra biblical teachings on the topic of holiness, whether or not it can be attained, or whether or not we ought to pursue, the entire thing can be a real head scratcher. Because men would rather believe the words of other men than the Word of God, there are entire passages of Scripture individuals conveniently avoid, or refuse to read, because to do so would mean to be confronted with the reality that what they believe is contrary to what the Bible says. Today’s modern, sophisticated, open minded, all inclusive, all embracing, tolerant Christian does not like the notion of holiness, nor do they take kindly to the idea that the Bible tells them they must be holy in all their conduct. As such, they’ve taken it upon themselves to put forth the idea that holiness is either that elusive, unattainable thing that we can get within reach of, but never quite acquire, or that man has no input, or contribution when it comes to the notion of holiness in his life.

To those embracing the new doctrine, holiness is not some restrictive thing wherein we are called upon to embrace such antiquated practices as self-control, mortification of the flesh, or self-denial, but in a mind bending feat of mental acrobatics, they insist that we are simply made holy without ever aspiring to holiness, and in spite of any habitual sin we might still be clinging to in our day to day lives.

You can live however you want, do whatever you want, conduct yourself in whatever vile manner you want, and you’re still holy, and nothing you can do can take away that holiness that you’ve done nothing to acquire, or changed nothing in your life to attain. It’s basically the best of both worlds, wherein you can roll in the mud with the rest of the hell bound masses, and still sit at the King’s table pretending to have the whitest of garments on, enjoying the benefits of being called a son or daughter of the most High God.

Granted, we’ve become a generation which subsists on a steady diet of platitudes and one-liners, and have boiled intellectual discourse down to the 140 characters allowed by Twitter. Hence the reason things are going so smashingly in this country, and why so few are bothering to stir from their slumber to see the train nearing the brick wall. I have no great expectations of the world. Those in darkness will live as those in darkness, but I do have some expectation of those calling themselves redeemed and sanctified, and one of the expectations I have is that they be diligent when it comes to the Word of God, and God’s expectations of them as His bondservants.

We can’t play it fast and loose when it comes to the Word of God, because there are eternal consequences and ramifications to deal with. We cannot embrace a certain doctrine or teaching just because it pleases the flesh, because there will be a day of reckoning for every lie we embraced as truth, and every truth we rejected as lies. The church today has a real problem with holiness. Mention it and you’re quickly branded an extremist, someone to be avoided and rejected at all cost............ continue reading on link above

Last edited:
This Psalm of King David's depicts his commitment to a holy life. Of how he desired to commit his ways unto the LORD in all that he did. King David was not a perfect man but his heart was perfect towards God. This Psalm is a great blessing to those who desire to live holy as King David did. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who walk uprightly. There is much wisdom to be found in Proverbs and in Psalms. This is one of my favorite Psalms. Psalm 101.

I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD,, will I sing.
I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me?
I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside, it shall not cleave unto me.

A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
Whoso privily slandereth his neighbor, him will I cut off: him that hath
an high look, and a proud heart I will not suffer.

Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me:
he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.

He that worketh deceit shall not dwell in my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

I will early destroy all the wicked of the land, that I may cut off all wicked doers
from the city of the LORD.

Psalm 101

King David had very high standards for those who served him and for those who dwelled in his city. King David was a man after God's own heart! Psalms is the longest book in the bible. I believe it also one of the greatest!

While reading Psalm 101 today I am thinking about I will put no wicked thing before my eyes. What could be more wicked then doubting the goodness of God? The mercy and lovingkindness of God and yet we permit those who slander the name of our God - deny His existence - deny His Power, His Glory, His Majesty and give them our time by listening to their wicked slander against our God! That should not be, Beloved! Set before your eyes the truth, things that are holy, noble of good report, things that edify your spirit and give you something to praise God about! There are news stories that report wonderful miracles - I am thinking of the chef who was sunk at the bottom of the sea this past year and cried out to the LORD - he was surviving in an airpocket down there - the LORD heard that mans cries and 3 days later a diver while looking for dead bodies found this man! Alive! Glory to God! I need to go find that news article from USMB so you can read it. There are always good and edifying stories, photographs, videos and such that are lovely to look at and think on but Satans garbage has no business being entering our ears or eyes. Be careful what you read and what you listen to. Not everything is edifying for your soul. Keep it in mind as you seek to live a holy commited life unto the LORD as King David did in Psalm 101.

This story came back to my memory tonight about great stories that have blessed me on USMB. This news report was about a man - a chef - who was a Christian man - and who was at the bottom of the sea for 3 days - all the rest of the people on the vessel perished but the LORD saved this man. I believe his wife also lived a holy commited life to God and look at what happened as a result! There are rewards for living a Holy Commited Life unto the LORD!

Read this one!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...e-bottom-of-the-ocean-god-answers-prayer.html

Forum List

Back