Coming changes in the LDS Church

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Pondering the changes pro and con in the LDS Church the last few years, I have decided I have a sneaking suspicion that much of the internal pressures of late on the leadership results from its own actions. For two generations the General Authorities have been attempting to look more mainstream. Now they've attracted people who want to be more mainstream and who are calling into question some of the more 'odd' theological statements of the LDS church. The LDS youth of the last two generations, particularly 1990 plus, are insisting change or walk.

Well, I've been a member of the LSD church since 1970, and it has constantly evolved ever since I joined.

Every and any religion and sect that doesn't evolve should be what worrys you, since knowledge thus truth evolves through evolving understanding and communications=learning evolves.
That Essence we call God;
Shalem=completeness/wholeness/stability as we always strive to progress to be all we should and could be, so to does our understanding and knowledge of "how things are" & how things should & could be"=evolve. If your religion is stuck in archaic age understanding and thus fantasy mythology then you are not REFLECTIVE OR MANIFESTING that Essence of Shalem.

Forum List

Back