Comic book series question

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

In the late 60's and/or early 70's there was a comic book series that featured a boy genius whose name as far as I can remember was Soc Jones. In the series he was always creating something new and having his female cousin over to visit.

The first year featured a submarine that he had designed that looked like a shark and ended with them retrieving treasure from a sunken ship.

The second year featured a sea city that he designed to increase agricultural production for the world and ended with them discovering a sea monster.

The third year he designs a faster than light ship to go find his father who went on a space mission.

I can't remember the name of the comic series and I've tried google and several other searches with no luck.

Does anyone recognize this comic book series?

If so which company produced it and what was the comic series titled?

Am thinking of attempting to purchase the series for my grandchildren to encourage their reading and a love for science.

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

In the late 60's and/or early 70's there was a comic book series that featured a boy genius whose name as far as I can remember was Soc Jones. In the series he was always creating something new and having his female cousin over to visit.

The first year featured a submarine that he had designed that looked like a shark and ended with them retrieving treasure from a sunken ship.

The second year featured a sea city that he designed to increase agricultural production for the world and ended with them discovering a sea monster.

The third year he designs a faster than light ship to go find his father who went on a space mission.

I can't remember the name of the comic series and I've tried google and several other searches with no luck.

Does anyone recognize this comic book series?

If so which company produced it and what was the comic series titled?

Am thinking of attempting to purchase the series for my grandchildren to encourage their reading and a love for science.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The closest I can come is a teen-age detective series...not really a comic book...Encyclopedia Brown.

My kids loved it.

51wsbxFw5kL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Forum List

Back