Comey retires ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
after the election, in three days or less he steps down ... he fucked up, and that's the only way he can fade the heat.

write that down too ..

In the liberal mind, Comey fucked up and Hillary is guilty of nothing.

He's got no cred even with gopers on Judiciary. He may get a lifeline with Trump, but Rudy as AG .... Comey got fucked by Lynch and Bill on a plane, and he couldn't control the FBI but he has some respect. He stood up to the neocons.

He's got no cred even with gopers on Judiciary. He may get a lifeline with Trump, but Rudy as AG .... Comey got fucked by Lynch and Bill on a plane, and he couldn't control the FBI but he has some respect. He stood up to the neocons.

Utter bullshit. YOU hate him because he dared suggest that the law be applied to one of the rulers in your party. You demand that the corruption be maintained.

Lynch belongs in prison, and we all know it. With a Trump win, there is a slim chance that the open corruption of the last 8 years will end and that we once again become a nation of laws.

Bode, If I send you $10 through paypal, will you go sit in the gutter with a bottle of MD 20/20 and stop stalking me? I'll make it $15 and you can get a can of sterno to go along with the Maddog. :thup:

In other words, don't fuck off mad Bode, just fuck off.

In the liberal mind, Comey fucked up and Hillary is guilty of nothing.

To the party comrades like 7, Hillary cannot be guilty simply because a party ruler is not subject to any law. Laws are for the little people, for the peasants.

it was Comey's job to investigate and turn over his findings to the Justice Dept ... not open his mouth about emails he hadn't even got a search warrant to read yet ...

he fucked up.

what he was supposed to do is all over the news, if you're too fucking dumb to understand that, it's your fault.

Judge Jeanine: Comey's Announcement 'Disgraces and Politicizes the FBI'

"One of the most revered agencies in our nation's history--now seen as putting its finger on the scales of justice--should not now be front and center," Pirro said, "You know I support Donald Trump and want him to win, but whether it's Hillary Clinton or anyone else, Comey's actions violate not only longstanding Justice Department policy...but the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality."

[

it was Comey's job to investigate and turn over his findings to the Justice Dept ... not open his mouth about emails he hadn't even got a search warrant to read yet ...

he fucked up.

what he was supposed to do is all over the news, if you're too fucking dumb to understand that, it's your fault.

Comey publicly announced an end to the investigation. It was his duty to announce the resumption of that investigation as new evidence has surfaced. Turning anything over to the openly corrupt Obama "justice" Department is a joke. That crook Lynch is not going to enforce the law, she is part of the corruption.

My greatest joy will be when Lynch and Holder are indicted as the crooks they are. Obama will pardon Hillary, no question about it. But I suspect that Lynch will be thrown under the bus, and will spend the rest of her life in prison once Trump is elected and appoints an honest AG.

Forum List

Back