Comey Lays His Cards on the Table

His punishment? A slight tap on the wrist.

More than what Hillary Clinton got for over 30,000 documents mishandled.
Ahhhhh, it's so clear now that you simply don't care about Justice and fairness of the law..... this is all partisan....all political crud.... it's a Clinton....they must be held to a higher standard than everyone else in the world...

You are such a good man, with such a good character.... god's child....

NOT!

This isn't about ME. The woman broke the law and you people are here claiming she didn't. She broke it... she wasn't punished for it or really even admonished for it. The example you trot out, I bet the guy at least lost his job and had his security clearance yanked... not the case with Hillary.... she's ABOVE the law.

It's not that she should be held to a higher standard, she should be held to the SAME standard and she wasn't. I'm with Trump on this... the ONLY THING Hillary Clinton is good at is getting her ass out of the ringer over things the rest of us would go to jail for.

Virtually everything this woman has ever been involved in to any degree is shrouded in scandal, corruption, unethical behavior and outright criminality.
if she broke the law then she wouldn't be running for office ... she would have to step down you idiot ...i trust comey, even thought he's republican, i trust his Idea what is the law over anything you have to say ...
Comey still tried to have his cake and eat it too... he TRIED to harm Clinton in the court of public opinion, while knowing she didn't reach the level of breaking the gross negligence law...

He did this by using the term extremely careless, loosely...he did it by saying a few were marked classified, instead of saying 3 were MISS-MARKED classified.... he was wearing his Republican hat... the slimy one...

Comey still tried to have his cake and eat it too... he TRIED to harm Clinton in the court of public opinion, while knowing she didn't reach the level of breaking the gross negligence law...

You dingbat... there is no such thing as "the gross negligence law."

She did break the law, the Espionage Act. She also lied to Congress. That may end up being an even bigger problem for her. And we've not even started on the money-laundering racket known as the Clinton Foundation. This woman is so corrupt it's jamming up the legal system just trying to deal with all her scandals.

I'm done honey. You're just talking in circles. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3: Hopefully someone else will come along to play with you.

Did Clinton commit perjury? Answer that question truthfully and all the rest of your BS is just that, BS....."honey"

On what statement to whom?

You can start with the Benghazi investigation. It's obvious she did so don't try your BS with me and if you go condescending on me like you tried on Pumpkin I'll stick it up your hole. You're playing a partisan BS game you can't win...."honey"

I honestly have no idea what you're referring to. As far as I know there is no current investigation or charges for perjury. The fact that you won't say what you're referring to and there is no investigation for perjury indicates some partisan nonsense on your part.

Then you are trying to defend something you know nothing of. Congress has sent the Justice Dept an inquiry as to if she committed perjury, that is the first needed step to open the investigation. Anyone watching the Comey hearings knew Chaffetz had her

If you watched the hearings then you know that to not be true.

I just found this funny, since so many Liberals are in denial that she's lying... constantly... and some even deny that she's even under investigation. You know, since he points out her lies.

What did he point out that was a lie from that video?

That she didn't have secret or top secret e-mails on her server, that she turned over all her e-mails, that she preserved e-mails.

Did you watch the video? It goes statement by statement showing lie by lie. Seriously, you are right about one thing. You are a k-k-klown. If Hillary said she had been a Bond girl, you'd believe her, wouldn't you?

Did Clinton commit perjury? Answer that question truthfully and all the rest of your BS is just that, BS....."honey"

You can start with the Benghazi investigation. It's obvious she did so don't try your BS with me and if you go condescending on me like you tried on Pumpkin I'll stick it up your hole. You're playing a partisan BS game you can't win...."honey"

I honestly have no idea what you're referring to. As far as I know there is no current investigation or charges for perjury. The fact that you won't say what you're referring to and there is no investigation for perjury indicates some partisan nonsense on your part.

Then you are trying to defend something you know nothing of. Congress has sent the Justice Dept an inquiry as to if she committed perjury, that is the first needed step to open the investigation. Anyone watching the Comey hearings knew Chaffetz had her

If you watched the hearings then you know that is true. Geez, man, they said in the hearings they were sending it directly over, why do you make up shit like that?

Chevez did send a referral to the FBI head to investigate Hillary's statement to congress, which he claimed were perjury. He did so a few days ago.

They will Benghazi it, and like so many of their witch hunts, nothing will come of it.

Chevez did send a referral to the FBI head to investigate Hillary's statement to congress, which he claimed were perjury. He did so a few days ago.

They will Benghazi it, and like so many of their witch hunts, nothing will come of it.

Yes, they will Benghazi it, the Democrats will stone wall until it finally goes away

If you watched the hearings then you know that is true. Geez, man, they said in the hearings they were sending it directly over, why do you make up shit like that?

You dopes have been so thoroughly fooled by RW media that you can't wrap your head around the fact that it's over. What they have been telling you was all bullshit. Those supposed 2 emails that were "marked classified" were addressed at the hearings multiple times. State also came out and said they were marked in error at the time they were sent as an email.
There will be no perjury investigation or charges.

2:20 mark....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I just found this funny, since so many Liberals are in denial that she's lying... constantly... and some even deny that she's even under investigation. You know, since he points out her lies.

That she didn't have secret or top secret e-mails on her server, that she turned over all her e-mails, that she preserved e-mails.

Did you watch the video? It goes statement by statement showing lie by lie. Seriously, you are right about one thing. You are a k-k-klown. If Hillary said she had been a Bond girl, you'd believe her, wouldn't you?

The first thing in the video shows Hillary saying the emails were allowed and then Comey saying she was careless with the handling of emails.

Hillary said she used one device...She didnt

Hillary said They went through to find her emails. Comey said they didnt read each one individually

Hillary said she turned over the emails. Comey says that its HIGHLY LIKELY they missed some.

Go on, I dare you to complain and hem haw about using more than 1 device. So far thats the only contradiction and boy thats a doozy:rolleyes:

You dopes have been so thoroughly fooled by RW media that you can't wrap your head around the fact that it's over. What they have been telling you was all bullshit. Those supposed 2 emails that were "marked classified" were addressed at the hearings multiple times. State also came out and said they were marked in error at the time they were sent as an email.

I think it is over, dumb ass. At least in terms of the election. That wasn't what the post I responded to said.

And ouch, the RW media is programming me to be a libertarian. I'd be insulted by that if you weren't such an idiot

They'll no doubt try and make hay but there is nothing there.

I think it is over, dumb ass. At least in terms of the election. That wasn't what the post I responded to said.

And ouch, the RW media is programming me to be a libertarian. I'd be insulted by that if you weren't such an idiot

It was addressed during the hearing. How is Comey going to investigate possible perjury and come to your conclusion when he himself agreed that it was reasonable to infer that they were in fact not classified? :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :cuckoo:

It's done.

The first thing in the video shows Hillary saying the emails were allowed and then Comey saying she was careless with the handling of emails.

Hillary said They went through to find her emails. Comey said they didnt read each one individually

Hillary said she turned over the emails. Comey says that its HIGHLY LIKELY they missed some.

Go on, I dare you to complain and hem haw about using more than 1 device. So far thats the only contradiction and boy thats a doozy:rolleyes:

:wtf:

That's the only contradiction you heard in the video? Seriously? How long ago did you drown in your bathtub?

It was addressed during the hearing. How is Comey going to investigate possible perjury and come to your conclusion when he himself agreed that it was reasonable to infer that they were in fact not classified? :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :cuckoo:

It's done.

Comey said there were at least 10 chains of secret+, what are you talking about he said it wasn't possible to determine?

Comey's statement listed several things that clearly showed Hillary committed perjury in her congressional hearing.

And I don't know what part of I think it is over do you not understand? You're just too stupid to understand when someone agrees with you on a point?

Nothing marked classified, except a couple, incorrectly marked. At the lowest level.

Did you happen to watch the entire hearing and not just clipped soundbites?

"Comey's statement listed several things that clearly showed Hillary committed perjury in her congressional hearing."

No, he didn't.

Understand what perjury is.

:wtf:

That's the only contradiction you heard in the video? Seriously? How long ago did you drown in your bathtub?

Anytime you want to name them instead of your chorus of OMG I'm ready

CUMMINGS: So this is solely different than what we understood yesterday. Today we learned that these e-mails were not in fact classified, they should not have been included in those -- they should not have included those straight (ph) markings. They were not properly marked as classified and the Director of the FBI believes it was reasonable for Secretary Clinton to assume that these documents were not classified.

CUMMINGS: Today 10s of thousands of Secretary Clinton's e-mails are probably available on the State Department's website. And our staff have been reviewing the e-mails that were retroactively determined to include classified information. Based on this review, it appears that these e-mails included more than one thousand individuals who sent or received the information that is not redacted as classified. Let me make that clear. About one thousand people sent or received the same information that was contained in Secretary Clinton's e-mails and retroactively classified. Were you aware of that?

COMEY: No, the number doesn't surprised me though.

CUMMINGS: Why not?

COMEY: Because this was -- they were doing the business of the State Department on this e-mail system, so I don't know how many thousands of people work in the State Department. But it doesn't surprise there'd be lots of people on these chains.

CUMMINGS: And would you agree that something needs to be done with regard to this classification stuff because classified things are classified then they're not classified, then they are retroactively classified. I mean does that go into your consideration when looking at a case like this?

COMEY: Yes I don't pay much attention to the up classified stuff because we're focused on intent. So if someone classifies it later, it's impossible that you formed intent around that because it wasn't classified at the time. I know that's a process -- I wasn't familiar with it before this investigation, but I don't spend a lot of time focused on it in the course of a criminal investigation.

CUMMINGS: I understand. We also reviewed who these people are and they include a host of very experienced career diplomats with many years of experience. So let me ask you this. When you received this referral from the Inspector General about Secretary Clinton's e-mails, did you also receive any referrals for any of the other one thousand people who sent and received those e-mails? Did you?

COMEY: No.

CNN.com - Transcripts

It's done.

Comey said there were at least 10 chains of secret+, what are you talking about he said it wasn't possible to determine?

Comey's statement listed several things that clearly showed Hillary committed perjury in her congressional hearing.

And I don't know what part of I think it is over do you not understand? You're just too stupid to understand when someone agrees with you on a point?

At this point there isn't a hill of beans to prove perjury. None of the classified material was marked as such. None. The rest is nonsense.

Unemployment is not down. At the end of Bush's presidency is was nearly 10%... under Obama, it's nearly 10%.
US Troops are still in Iraq.
US Troops are still in Afghanistan
In some states, gas is around 3$.

Clinton has accomplished nothing aside from breaking the law, and Obama is a failure.
I notice you gave up debating and are just spamming now. Not unexpected, but definitely pathetic.

Unemployment is, in fact, down. That this is an inconvenient truth for you is not my concern.
I never contended that we still have troops there. We just have limited them to the national interest of the places where they serve.
The national price of Gas is $2.23 a gallon.

There is nothing to debate. The facts I report whisper louder than your cries to the contrary.
It counts people on Federal Aid as employed, whether they have a job or not. Unemployment is not down, you probably didn't even bother to educate yourself, by reading the Gallup page. What's inconvenient is your total lack of any debating skills, and refusal to have an intelligent discussion.

... At the end of Bush's presidency, it was $1.78. You just admitted gas is higher priced.
0db6728464bc475c8f7316c131beff1f.png

Unemployment is down.
The Stock market is up.
Both are facts and they are not in disupte from any credible source.

The average price of gasoline is around $2.00 a gallon. Yet another fact. At one point in the Bush Administration the average price was $4.12 a gallon.

http://www.thedigeratilife.com/images/historical-gas-prices.jpg

Mr. Obama has been very good for the US economy compared with his predacessor (sp?).
Unemployment is nearly 10%. As it was at the end of Bush's presidency.
If the stock market even is up, name one thing Obama did to encourage that.

And at one point, it was $3.64 under Obama. I don't see your point. It seems like you're struggling to find one positive thing Obama has accomplished. Here's a hint; Absolutely nothing.

Obama has greatly slowed economic recovery to such an extent that we can't actually see any progress anywhere. Labor Force Participation is rapidly dropping, and Unemployment is nearly the same. About the time you have to struggle to find something positive to say about this failure president, you must realize that you're on the wrong side of this 'debate'.

Forum List

Back