Comey II

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump should have fired every damn one of the seditious hold overs from not only Obama but Bush too...the Bush republicans hate Trump as much as the dems...I bet if he runs again it will be his first task...fire them all and bring in.........us.....

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trump should have fired every damn one of the seditious hold overs from not only Obama but Bush too...the Bush republicans hate Trump as much as the dems...I bet if he runs again it will be his first task...fire them all and bring in.........us.....
Just think. If Trump stops to think for a moment and resists the urge to follow his own worst instincts, doesn't demand an oath of loyalty and doesn't fire Comey, the whole Russian thing dies right there in the Spring of 2017.
Jeff Sessions never has to recuse himself, no Special Counsel needs to be appointed, and Trump blunders on. No harm, no foul. But...he just ain't that smart. :)

OP
Lastamender

Lastamender

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just think. If Trump stops to think for a moment and resists the urge to follow his own worst instincts, doesn't demand an oath of loyalty and doesn't fire Comey, the whole Russian thing dies right there in the Spring of 2017.
Jeff Sessions never has to recuse himself, no Special Counsel needs to be appointed, and Trump blunders on. No harm, no foul. But...he just ain't that smart. :)
You are repeating lies. Comey lied to Congress he had no compunction lying about Trump to the media.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes, Trump made the mistake of believing the DOJ and FBI worked for the country. They have been shown to be corrupt organizations from top to bottom and nothing more than the dem party GESTAPO.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List