Comey II

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

Bend over. Incoming. Wray will remain to head up Xiden's premier police states law enforcement agency.

Trump should have fired every damn one of the seditious hold overs from not only Obama but Bush too...the Bush republicans hate Trump as much as the dems...I bet if he runs again it will be his first task...fire them all and bring in.........us.....

Trump should have fired every damn one of the seditious hold overs from not only Obama but Bush too...the Bush republicans hate Trump as much as the dems...I bet if he runs again it will be his first task...fire them all and bring in.........us.....

Just think. If Trump stops to think for a moment and resists the urge to follow his own worst instincts, doesn't demand an oath of loyalty and doesn't fire Comey, the whole Russian thing dies right there in the Spring of 2017.
Jeff Sessions never has to recuse himself, no Special Counsel needs to be appointed, and Trump blunders on. No harm, no foul. But...he just ain't that smart. :)

Just think. If Trump stops to think for a moment and resists the urge to follow his own worst instincts, doesn't demand an oath of loyalty and doesn't fire Comey, the whole Russian thing dies right there in the Spring of 2017.
Jeff Sessions never has to recuse himself, no Special Counsel needs to be appointed, and Trump blunders on. No harm, no foul. But...he just ain't that smart. :)
You are repeating lies. Comey lied to Congress he had no compunction lying about Trump to the media.

Bend over. Incoming. Wray will remain to head up Xiden's premier police states law enforcement agency.
FBI aka Dem Secret Police

Yes, Trump made the mistake of believing the DOJ and FBI worked for the country. They have been shown to be corrupt organizations from top to bottom and nothing more than the dem party GESTAPO.

New Topics

Forum List

Back