Comey asking for immunity?

coldjoint, you are simply silly. Neither side is coming to a police state. But libel is not protected by free speech laws. The libel laws need to be enforced.
You can't libel public figures. You are uninformed.

public figure
n. in the law of defamation (libel and slander), a personage of great public interest or familiarity like a government official, politician, celebrity, business leader, movie star, or sports hero. Incorrect harmful statements published about a public figure cannot be the basis of a lawsuit for defamation unless there is proof that the writer or publisher intentionally defamed the person with malice (hate). (See: defamation, libel, slander)
I hate Obama and I think he is truly a fucking asshole. Am I libel?

Last edited:
coldjoint, you are simply silly. Neither side is coming to a police state. But libel is not protected by free speech laws. The libel laws need to be enforced.

public figure
n. in the law of defamation (libel and slander), a personage of great public interest or familiarity like a government official, politician, celebrity, business leader, movie star, or sports hero. Incorrect harmful statements published about a public figure cannot be the basis of a lawsuit for defamation unless there is proof that the writer or publisher intentionally defamed the person with malice (hate). (See: defamation, libel, slander)
I hate Obama and I think he is truly a fucking asshole. Am I lbel?
Nope, that's opinion, because you "think" it is so.

public figure

Obama's proven so. It's your opinion that he hasn't.

public figure

Not at all. You are wrong, and that's OK, because no one takes you seriously at all.

public figure

Not at all. You are wrong, and that's OK, because no one takes you seriously at all.

That's your opinion. Plenty take me seriously. It's the dumbasses like you that refuse to do so. That's what makes you a dumbass. That's a fact.

That's your opinion. Plenty take me seriously. It's the dumbasses like you that refuse to do so. That's what makes you a dumbass. That's a fact.
Only the goofi and doofi of the far right and alt right think you are serious. :)

Only the goofi and doofi of the far right and alt right think you are serious. :)

Only idiots believe you're a Republican as you claim to be.

What you think is immaterial to me. :lol: You are not a republican.

What you think is immaterial to me. :lol: You are not a republican.

What I know is what I stated. You're anything but a Republican.

Forum List

Back