Comer Says About to Expose More Biden Payments: 'Millions and Millions of Dollars' From 'Adversaries All Over the World'

Trying to cover his ass. We know you don't care ole pedo Joe sold us out to any country willing to pay.
I'm just asking you a question you don't seem to be able to answer straight up.

If Joe Biden knew something about Hunter's associates and deals, would that be serious evidence of a crime?

So far they have produced numbers but not intent, if getting funds from foreign sources was illegal Trump would be in trouble also.

You think the millions from foreign countries were just randomly deposited into Hunter's bank account? Hunter intended to get money from these countries, that is not at all in question. The only thing that must be proven is that Joe was involved in a pay per play scheme. Inquiring minds would like to know what superior service Hunter, the known crackhead, provided to these foreign countries for such high payments. It stands to reason that it is certainly possible, if not plausible, that these folks expected something of value that only Hunter could provide in return for their "investments".

You think the millions from foreign countries were just randomly deposited into Hunter's bank account? Hunter intended to get money from these countries, that is not at all in question. The only thing that must be proven is that Joe was involved in a pay per play scheme. Inquiring minds would like to know what superior service Hunter, the known crackhead, provided to these foreign countries for such high payments. It stands to reason that it is certainly possible, if not plausible, that these folks expected something of value that only Hunter could provide in return for their "investments".

Inquire my friend.

When you actually find some serious evidence of Joe Biden doing something terribly wrong or criminal then come on back and we'll have something to talk about.

What does the laptop say about it?

People can "expect" anything they want, but that doesn't mean they're going to get it and it doesn't mean it was promised to them.

Jared did the same, where is yer outrage?

After the Mueller investigation, Trump has been proven the cleanest president in our history.
I see someone didn't read Part II of the Mueller's report. I'll give you the cliff notes - it details 9 clear instances of Obstruction of Justice.

This aside from Trump's associates going to jail.

This aside from Trump getting impeached twice.

This aside from Trump getting handed multiple indictments now.

With "clean" like that there is no use for "dirty".

People can "expect" anything they want, but that doesn't mean they're going to get it and it doesn't mean it was promised to them.
So far they are guessing because they need to cover Trump and his problems with the law.

Inquire my friend.

When you actually find some serious evidence of Joe Biden doing something terribly wrong or criminal then come on back and we'll have something to talk about.

Maybe you didn't know this, but a murderer doesn't have to be caught with this hand on the knife wedged in his victim's heart to be found guilty. People are convicted daily based on the preponderance of evidence and the lack of REASONABLE doubt. The keyword here is reasonable. It is becoming more and more unreasonable that Hunter Biden would be getting large sums of money from foreign countries based on just his name. Typically, people expect something in return for large payments. What is that something in the case of Hunter? Couple this with the newly found texts, the emails stating 10% to the big guy, Joe lying about knowing any of Hunter's Burisma buddies(pictures to prove otherwise), etc. and the "reasonable" part becomes questionable at best. I don't expect any Democrat to understand. Indoctrination is real thing and very difficult to break.

I see someone didn't read Part II of the Mueller's report. I'll give you the cliff notes - it details 9 clear instances of Obstruction of Justice.

With "clean" like that there is no use for dirty.

Trump obstructed justice while trying to defend himself for something from which he was found not guilty of doing. It was a fishing expedition and obstruction was the only mud fish they caught. Imagine the IRS saying they want to audit you. They find nothing when auditing your returns so they start digging deeper and deeper into your private affairs, which have nothing to do with a tax audit. You decide to put your foot down and say no, I will not reveal my entire life details to you for your tax audit. I will "obstruct justice" if need be because I value my privacy. Should I then claim that you were guilty of tax fraud? Should that smear your name?

Democrats will fall for anything. They are lemmings, pure and simple and politicians know it.

...you mean spy balloon he ordered to be shot down along with any other such UFOs. Right?
You mean the one he could have shot down before it entered the United States? The one he let fly over us getting any information China wanted. You mean the one he shot down after it left the United States? You mean that balloon?

I don't know, what does it say about it? We were first told it was Russian disinformation. The bots believed it. We now know that is not true so chain of custody becomes the issue. We are then told that emails found on the laptop have a verifiable chain of custody as they travel from mail server to mail server. I guess the angle now is that the "big guy" is not Joe. I mean it will go on and on. Democrats will defend him no matter what evidence against him is.

With "clean" like that there is no use for "dirty".
Biden wouldn't survive an investigation like that. Heck he is being exposed with the fbi and doj covering for him.

I don't know, what does it say about it? We were first told it was Russian disinformation. The bots believed it. We now know that is not true so chain of custody becomes the issue. We are then told that emails found on the laptop have a verifiable chain of custody as they travel from mail server to mail server. I guess the angle now is that the "big guy" is not Joe. I mean it will go on and on. Democrats will defend him no matter what evidence against him is.
Pretty weird that the laptop doesn’t have any evidence of bribery if that was indeed going on.

It will go on and on because nothing will dissuade you from the narrative that the right has built up. No investigation will ever convince you of his innocence.

Maybe you didn't know this, but a murderer doesn't have to be caught with this hand on the knife wedged in his victim's heart to be found guilty. People are convicted daily based on the preponderance of evidence and the lack of REASONABLE doubt. The keyword here is reasonable. It is becoming more and more unreasonable that Hunter Biden would be getting large sums of money from foreign countries based on just his name. Typically, people expect something in return for large payments. What is that something in the case of Hunter? Couple this with the newly found texts, the emails stating 10% to the big guy, Joe lying about knowing any of Hunter's Burisma buddies(pictures to prove otherwise), etc. and the "reasonable" part becomes questionable at best. I don't expect any Democrat to understand. Indoctrination is real thing and very difficult to break.
Hold on dude. You’re mixing up concepts.

Preponderance of evidence means more likely than not. It’s the standard used in civil cases.

Lack of reasonable doubt is otherwise known as beyond a reasonable doubt is the standard for criminal cases.

These are significantly different and quite distinct ideas.

Pretty weird that the laptop doesn’t have any evidence of bribery if that was indeed going on.

It will go on and on because nothing will dissuade you from the narrative that the right has built up. No investigation will ever convince you of his innocence.

You don't find it just a little odd that Hunter was throwing our references to his dad in large business deals? You don't find it just a little odd that Joe lied about knowing Hunter's business partners at Burisma, which just happened to be the company that was being investigated during Joe's term as VP? You don't find it odd that Hunter mentioned his "father" was sitting next to him in a text on a day where it was verified that Joe's corvette was at the same location? If Democrats were honest and really cared about the finding out whether or not Joe was a traitor or not, they would be all for investigating these rather odd events. They really don't want to know. They don't really care. They only care about power and implementing their policies.

Forum List

Back