Comer demands explanation for decision to get Ukraine prosecutor (investigating Hunter) fired

Breaking Update!

All on tape!

UPDATE: VIDEO WITH CAPTIONS of JOE BIDEN and Ukrainian President Poroshenko Phone Call Discussing FIRING VIKTOR SHOKIN Who Was Investigating His Son — FOR IMF LOAN!!​

Nope! What you claim is utter hogwash! Get your head out of the sand and read something other than your right wing propaganda!

This is back in 2015, before Biden demanded Shokin's removal

Shokin was a bad actor, period! EVERYONE KNEW IT! EVERYONE!

Nope! What you claim is utter hogwash! Get your head out of the sand and read something other than your right wing propaganda!

Kudos to your Cult.
You are so fucking brainwashed, facts simply have no effect.

The Atlantic Council is a gaggle of corrupt, neo-Marxist globalist hacks....Ukraine is their ATM.

I was right...You're naive AF.

Mitt Romney's buddy, Cofer Black (CIA), was on the Burisma board at the same time as Hunter....I bet you're naive enough to think that was all a "happy coincidence", huh?
So we're ex presidents of foreign Nation's. So what? What's your conspiracy about?

We've all seen the video of Pedo Pete bragging at the CFR, about his blatant bribery with U.S. taxpayer money...You're peddling a line of bullshit.
What specifically did I say that you’re calling bullshit? Did 3 GOP senators not call for reform in Shokins office prior to Bidens visit? Are you denying that happened?

Shokin is also telling a different story on Fox Fools, than he initially told when Giuliani interviewed him back in 2019....
The Atlantic Council is a gaggle of corrupt, neo-Marxist globalist hacks....Ukraine is their ATM.

I was right...You're naive AF.
If you even bothered to lift a finger yourself and research it , you'd see plenty of news sources reporting the same thing back in 2015....

And it Proves, 100%, that Biden did not request general prosecutor Shokin be fired because he was bribed by Burisma, or to stop an investigation in to his son Hunter, or any of the myriad of lies the Trumpers have made up.

Shokin and his hand picked prosecutors, like his ex chauffeur, were CROOKS.....

FULL STOP!

except he wasn't on phone calls with any business partners.

Devon Archer: "A former business partner of Hunter Biden told the House Oversight Committee this week that Joe Biden never talked business when his son put the then-vice president on the phone with Hunter and other associates, according to a transcript of the testimony released Thursday."
--
found almost anywhere on the world wide web
Archer wasnt under oath when he said that. Something tells me his story is going to change once charges start coming down the pike. We will be more than happy to give him immunity for his testimony against the Bidens.

Shokin is also telling a different story on Fox Fools, than he initially told when Giuliani interviewed him back in 2019....

If you even bothered to lift a finger yourself and research it , you'd see plenty of news sources reporting the same thing back in 2015....

And it Proves, 100%, that Biden did not request general prosecutor Shokin be fired because he was bribed by Burisma, or to stop an investigation in to his son Hunter, or any of the myriad of lies the Trumpers have made up.

Shokin and his hand picked prosecutors, like his ex chauffeur, were CROOKS.....

FULL STOP!

You’re FULL STOP! thingy is hilarious!

Forum List

Back