Comedian on Ivanka Trump incident: I'm happy she was harassed

I am happy Ivanka was harassed too. The harasser got tossed from the plane. It doesn't get better than that.
They were given the next available flight. They weren't punished.
Have you ever missed a connecting flight due to delays with the first flight?

:eusa_think:
No. I have never missed a flight. But it feels good to know the pervs had to wait. I hope they were trying to make an appointment.
They should have been thrown out of the plane at 30,000 feet. That's how Iran would handle it.

Minding your own business sitting on a plane is not the same thing as getting wasted and twerking your ass to the camera.
The Bush daughters are the ones who got wasted , not the Obama girls...something like 20 year difference between them..
Dont change the fucking topic, ass hat, the subject is how these leftwing loons harassed the daughter of the President elect and her children.

But dont mind me, keep on winning!

View attachment 103463
Tipseycatlover had the wrong daughters. You are trying to prove a point and are failing..

Michelle and her daughters were treated so horrible..why aren't you talking about that you blinded dumb ass..
You have the wrong daughters.

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'
Bump and grind that black booty.
Malia Obama Caught Bumping & Grinding At Lollapalooza In Shocking New Video
Right into rehab
Malia Obama Rehab Rumors: First Daughter’s Noticeable Absence From Public Sparks Rehab Speculations

HAAAAA Bogus links...Photo shopped and lies

Elizabeth-Lauten-FB.png.CROP_.rtstoryvar-medium-1.jpg

Minding your own business sitting on a plane is not the same thing as getting wasted and twerking your ass to the camera.
The Bush daughters are the ones who got wasted , not the Obama girls...something like 20 year difference between them..
Dont change the fucking topic, ass hat, the subject is how these leftwing loons harassed the daughter of the President elect and her children.

View attachment 103463
Tipseycatlover had the wrong daughters. You are trying to prove a point and are failing..

Michelle and her daughters were treated so horrible..why aren't you talking about that you blinded dumb ass..

Right into rehab
Malia Obama Rehab Rumors: First Daughter’s Noticeable Absence From Public Sparks Rehab Speculations

So is yours

Yeah, that is just like cussing out a mother in front of her children on an airplane....NOT!

More of that libtard winning!

View attachment 103467

You are a double standard ..full of hate ...person

The internet and uneducated dumb ass Red State news stories slammed the girls for every move.

Just stop with the trying to intimidate with your words, it only shows that you are failing the debate..

View attachment 103463

Right into rehab

So is yours

It is the actual twitter, look it up and learn something today...

View attachment 103463

Right into rehab

So is yours

It is the actual twitter, look it up and learn something today...

Maybe you should listen to Louis Farkhan so you can actually learn something not of liberal indoctrination , that way you actually might not fk yourself in the end.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: RACE WAR IS SUICIDE
Leader of Nation of Islam clarifies remarks from the past which seemed to urge violence

In an exclusive interview with Alex Jones, Minister Louis Farrakhan addresses several controversial comments he’s made in the past and what he sees as the key to uniting all races. Tune into The Alex Jones Show on Wednesday January 20, 2016 for the full interview.

View attachment 103463

Right into rehab

upload_2016-12-23_11-10-24.png

View attachment 103463

Right into rehab

View attachment 103474

Please educate yourself..

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton said that Democratic voters were stupid and easily manipulated.

red.gif

FALSE

I am happy Ivanka was harassed too. The harasser got tossed from the plane. It doesn't get better than that.
They were given the next available flight. They weren't punished.
Have you ever missed a connecting flight due to delays with the first flight?

:eusa_think:
No. I have never missed a flight. But it feels good to know the pervs had to wait. I hope they were trying to make an appointment.
They should have been thrown out of the plane at 30,000 feet. That's how Iran would handle it.
And you so want to be more like Iran, right?

The guy was not being Politically Correct

Would it have been nicer if he called her a disgusting pig?

View attachment 103463

Right into rehab

View attachment 103474

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton said that Democratic voters were stupid and easily manipulated.

red.gif

FALSE
The Gruber guy agreed.

View attachment 103463

Right into rehab

View attachment 103474

red.gif

FALSE

You truly are passing....... You are so g.d. clueless you don't even know what you don't know.

View attachment 103463

Right into rehab

View attachment 103474

red.gif

FALSE

Cause the Prostitute site said so huh LMFAO!!! omg.

Right into rehab

View attachment 103474

red.gif

FALSE
The Gruber guy agreed.
Hans Gruber?

View attachment 103463

Right into rehab

View attachment 103474

red.gif

FALSE

upload_2016-12-23_11-43-21.png

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/dick-morris-hillary-criticize/2016/09/23/id/749925/

Princess Ivanka better get used to people not being politically correct

It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

I bet it didn't bother you when Obama's young girls were verbally attacked.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

When did a conservative verbally attack barry's kids?

Last edited:
It's telling that a homosexual would attack someone for their father's political opinions. How stupid does one have to be to do that.

I bet it didn't bother you when Obama's young girls were verbally attacked.

Ivanka wants to play in the big leagues, if she can't take the heat , stay out of the kitchen.

The liberal act of making up pure BS. try another . nobody attacked his little peons.

You have just been diagnosed with :
GOP selective brain disorder and short term memory loss..

Racist commenters attack Malia Obama after college announcement

Republican Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Loses Her Job After Attacking Obama's Daughters

One is not like the other.
Do you have the integrity to point out the difference?

Forum List

Back