Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

His base will revolt and many innocent people will die and is it worth it?

So censure please!
A censure won’t take away the nuclear codes from this clearly insane man.

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths

Jillian, I am more worried about the possible bloodshed of innocent people and no I am not writing about Trump base but who Trump base will kill if he is Impeached and Removed...

No matter which direction this nation turns and the choice our officials make it will not stop what is coming and I fear more deaths will come...
Fear of what MAGA Mobs might do is no reason to excuse Trumps irresponsible actions

Fear of what MAGA Mobs might do is no reason to excuse Trumps irresponsible actions

Got enough ammo and firearms to keep you safe, or are you going to Biden in the basement?
It was Congress that had to hide in the basement to escape the thugs sent by Trump

Last edited:

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

Remember the Manson girls, shaving off their hair, carving swastikas into their foreheads, crawling on hands and knees to the courthouse when Charlie was on trial?

No, these people are not going to support anything.

family%2Bcrawling.gif

Hasn't changed at all. Trump had nothing to do with what happened yesterday.

Sad

I have generally respected your posts. But for you to absolve Trumps role in the attack shows you are incapable of logical thought

If this is the standard, we'll have to impeach any president that raises the temperature as Trump did.

Here's a test of consistency... When Obama continually denounced Dallas police as racists until a radical killed 6 Dallas police officers... should we have impeached him? I say no, individual radicals make their own decisions. To blame Obama for the actions of a leftist extremist would be hack politics, just as doing so for Trump and these monsters.

This is all just an opportunity to pile onto and blame someone the left hates, and they're all in on it.

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

So censure please!

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths

Jillian, I am more worried about the possible bloodshed of innocent people and no I am not writing about Trump base but who Trump base will kill if he is Impeached and Removed...

No matter which direction this nation turns and the choice our officials make it will not stop what is coming and I fear more deaths will come...

Got enough ammo and firearms to keep you safe, or are you going to Biden in the basement?
It was Congress that had to hide in the basement to escape the thugs sent

More deflection.

So censure please!

It was Congress that had to hide in the basement to escape the thugs sent

More deflection.
Reality

Congress had to be protected from Trumps thugs

Its time to impeach alright----BIDEN and many of the others who have been taking chinese bribes or contributing to the fraudulent election.
Gullible moron^

Is it because of 2024?

Distract from COVID BILL?

Distract from voter fraud?

Blood lust?

What is the point of wasting time on impeachment with less than 2 weeks to go DURING A PANDEMIC! (Dems love to say that)

Wow. We agree on something. The end times must be upon us. Complete waste of time and effort. All the momentum is on your side and more and more Republicans are abandoning him by the hour. Take away his toys, limit the damage he can do to pardons, and let him stew in the WH for the next 13 days in his shame and embarrassment. After he's gone, let the legal system deal with him.

Oh yeah..there was no voter fraud. We can drop that now. :)

I agree.

Let Him serve out His term in misery knowing He lost to the
"single worst candidate in the history of American presidential politics".

Is it because of 2024?

Blood lust?

What is the point of wasting time on impeachment with less than 2 weeks to go DURING A PANDEMIC! (Dems love to say that)

Wow. We agree on something. The end times must be upon us. Complete waste of time and effort. All the momentum is on your side and more and more Republicans are abandoning him by the hour. Take away his toys, limit the damage he can do to pardons, and let him stew in the WH for the next 13 days in his shame and embarrassment. After he's gone, let the legal system deal with him.

Oh yeah..there was no voter fraud. We can drop that now. :)
There was plenty of voter fraud---biden had less support than Obama---but yet he got more votes than even Obama. Trump has thousands show up at his rallies biden is lucky if he got a dozen or two--------Trump signs and flags everywhere---Biden had very very few that went right before the election and down right after all at the same time.........

NO one buying your lies.

Is it because of 2024?

Blood lust?

A. The damage he could do in 12 days.
B. Successful impeachment removed him from consideration for 2024.

C. Nearly as many republicans are calling for it as well.

Is it because of 2024?

Blood lust?

C'mon Agnus, your dear leader is a menace to society and the world at large. Try using some of that noodle for once.

Forum List

Back