Come on now, Sarah. Seriously?

Oh, so she just "happened" to forget the dates of other events in the presidential horse-race that she "coincidentally" has gone on tour on?

The woman is as shallow as piss on concrete.

That's what nasty pigs do.

and yet you two are posting in it.

They have nothing to do but bitch and moan. I can't imagine what fun it is to live with them. I mean - I guess I COULD imagine, but then I'd need brain bleach and therapy. /shudder

hahaha, speaking of bitching and moaning, you post thread after thread about some petty shit then turn around and get OUTRAGED over it. It's pretty damn funny to watch. You post nothing of value. You are a WORTHLESS TROLL. It's too bad they let you get away with it, you bring this board down to a new level of stupid.

They have nothing to do but bitch and moan. I can't imagine what fun it is to live with them. I mean - I guess I COULD imagine, but then I'd need brain bleach and therapy. /shudder

hahaha, speaking of bitching and moaning, you post thread after thread about some petty shit then turn around and get OUTRAGED over it. It's pretty damn funny to watch. You post nothing of value. You are a WORTHLESS TROLL. It's too bad they let you get away with it, you bring this board down to a new level of stupid.

hahahahahahahahaahahahaha You just described every post you have ever posted on here to a T.

At least I don't SPAM this board with ridiculous threads every day then get all OUTRAGED and bent over it. It's petty stupid to watch really, but I guess whatever blows someones skirt up.

yes, but I'm not the nasty pig who mentioned Men getting "behind" Sarah Palin now am I? No! That nasty pig would be a bat shit crazy attention seeking whore dimocwat.

Im not the one going to Iowa seeking attention from people and leading them on about maybe running.

that being said "behind" is rather tame. But then you would have to ignore the fact plenty of men have stated they would do Palin. Not really something to get your twat in a bunch over.

it's uncalled for an d you know it pig nasty

yes, but I'm not the nasty pig who mentioned Men getting "behind" Sarah Palin now am I? No! That nasty pig would be a bat shit crazy attention seeking whore dimocwat.

Im not the one going to Iowa seeking attention from people and leading them on about maybe running.

that being said "behind" is rather tame. But then you would have to ignore the fact plenty of men have stated they would do Palin. Not really something to get your twat in a bunch over.

Reagan held out and didn't announce his candidacy until Nov of 79. Clinton held out all the way into October until he finally committed. Palin will announce in 2 weeks. Mark it.

Oh, now I see the disconnect! I make a light joke about "getting behind" Sarah. Nod-nod, wink-wink, nudge-nudge" - the kind of joke you could tell in front of a 3rd grader without offense. They'd be clueless.

Then there's this. "That nasty pig would be a bat shit crazy attention seeking whore dimocwat."

Classy, yes?

Oh, now I see the disconnect! I make a light joke about "getting behind" Sarah. Nod-nod, wink-wink, nudge-nudge" - the kind of joke you could tell in front of a 3rd grader without offense. They'd be clueless.

Then there's this. "That nasty pig would be a bat shit crazy attention seeking whore dimocwat."

Classy, yes?

:lol::lol::lol: right on fucking cue,,, the victim! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Were you able to say that with a straight face?

stephanie as 11 thousand posts in 7 years, and boopadoop has a thousand in one month,, why don't you tell us who has a straight face?

I see you consider spam to be related to a numerical number as well.

it is.

remember the menu?
only the excessive amount of spam on the menu made this sketch really funny.

the same principle governs electronic spam.

one aspect of spam is the numerical number.

What I wanna know is.....why is America on a first name basis with Palin???

Even the mainstream media can be found calling her "Sarah", and everybody in conservative media calls her "Sarah". They don't call Bachmann "Michelle" or call Obama "Barak", or Biden "Joe".

I think this is all part of the GOP's strategy to portray her as a damsel that needs protection from big strong Republican, heterosexual, huntin' and fishin'...American men! The kind of guy who will put a boot in the ass of all the liberals who are attacking the pureharted Sarah in her wagon train while she defends her cubs with one hand, and shoots her pistol with the other.

The reality is...the GOP either wanted to throw the race in 2008, and used "Sarah" to do it, or Rove and Schmidt made an uncharacteristic mistake. Either way...the GOP is stuck defending her forever, as opposed to admitting they made a msitake, or threw the race. The GOP does this with just about anyone embarrasing, like Sharron Angle, and the phrase "lock box".

I hope "Sarah" keeps going strong, else what'd we do for fun around here anyway???....but I'll close with the best description of Sarah I've ever heard. This one comes from The New Yorker.

When it comes to Palin specifically, there is the fundamental problem that some of us don’t want to see or hear any more of her than we have to. And there are those whose objections have a physiological basis as well as an ideological one: the pitch and timbre of her voice, the rhythms of her speech, her syntax, and the way she coats acid and incoherence with cheery musical inflections join together in a sickening synergy that distresses the listener, triggering a fight-or-flight reaction. When Palin talks, my whole being wails, like Nancy Kerrigan after Tonya Harding’s ex-husband kneecapped her: “Why? Why? Why?”

Read more “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” on TLC, review : The New Yorker

Last edited:
What I wanna know is.....why is America on a first name basis with Palin???

Even the mainstream media can be found calling her "Sarah", and everybody in conservative media calls her "Sarah". They don't call Bachmann "Michelle" or call Obama "Barak", or Biden "Joe".

I think this is all part of the GOP's strategy to portray her as a damsel that needs protection from big strong Republican, heterosexual, huntin' and fishin'...American men! The kind of guy who will put a boot in the ass of all the liberals who are attacking the pureharted Sarah in her wagon train while she defends her cubs with one hand, and shoots her pistol with the other.

The reality is...the GOP either wanted to throw the race in 2008, and used "Sarah" to do it, or Rove and Schmidt made an uncharacteristic mistake. Either way...the GOP is stuck defending her forever, as opposed to admitting they made a msitake, or threw the race. The GOP does this with just about anyone embarrasing, like Sharron Angle, and the phrase "lock box".

I hope "Sarah" keeps going strong, else what'd we do for fun around here anyway???....but I'll close with the best description of Sarah I've ever heard. This one comes from The New Yorker.

When it comes to Palin specifically, there is the fundamental problem that some of us don’t want to see or hear any more of her than we have to. And there are those whose objections have a physiological basis as well as an ideological one: the pitch and timbre of her voice, the rhythms of her speech, her syntax, and the way she coats acid and incoherence with cheery musical inflections join together in a sickening synergy that distresses the listener, triggering a fight-or-flight reaction. When Palin talks, my whole being wails, like Nancy Kerrigan after Tonya Harding’s ex-husband kneecapped her: “Why? Why? Why?”

Read more “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” on TLC, review : The New Yorker

probably because sarah has a 60% homology to oprah.

stephanie as 11 thousand posts in 7 years, and boopadoop has a thousand in one month,, why don't you tell us who has a straight face?

I see you consider spam to be related to a numerical number as well.

it is.

remember the menu?
only the excessive amount of spam on the menu made this sketch really funny.

the same principle governs electronic spam.

one aspect of spam is the numerical number.

But if one is higher than the other, it doesn't automatically make the second non-spam.

Forum List

Back