Comcast fires 10 year employee for being in Proud Boys

I was going to ask if the scumbags at Comcast had ever fired someone for being in the hate group Antifa, but then remembered Antifa members are all "anarchists" which means unemployable parasites.
Lol and here the OP has been arguing the total opposite. You people are too dumb.
Total opposite of what? Or are you too dumb to say? Or cowardly? Or both?
It's certain you have no point at all.
Cowardly? Lol what a retard you are. It’s not my job to cure your ignorance :itsok:

I think the NAACP is a hate group and so is the democrat party since both hate white people and support affirmative action - denying jobs to whites just for being white. Can i fire employees for being in those groups?

nov 14 2018 Comcast on Wednesday fired Andrew Kovalic, a 10-year employee who earlier this week became the target of a viral petition alleging that he is a member of a hate group.

The petition that called for Kovalic’s termination, which had garnered 373 signatures by Wednesday morning, was created and sponsored by the Philadelphia-based nonprofit Media Mobilizing Project, which often scrutinizes media and telecommunications companies like Comcast.

The now-former Comcast employee, the petition alleges, is a member of the Harrisburg Proud Boys chapter. The petition also alleges that Kovalic will work as a member of security at Saturday’s rally — which, the petition argues, is sufficient grounds for firing him.

In a statement to Philadelphia magazine, Comcast said, “There’s no place for disrespectful, offensive behavior in our culture. The individual is no longer employed by Comcast.”

When asked how Comcast made its determination to fire Kovalic and what specific behavior led to the company’s decision, a spokesperson said they could not comment on the situation beyond the statement.

Yep, if a company has a moral clause as part of their hiring package, they most certainly can fire someone for being part of a racist group.
This thread has nothing to do with a racist group.
Itś about a Proud Boy getting fired for being a member of a anti hate group.

Wrong, and as I said, if they have a moral clause in their hiring package, then they can fire anyone who is projecting an image that can negatively affect the reputation of the company. Plus many states have a law that someone can be fired "without cause."
If anything I think it is Comcast itself that ruins it's own image by firing someone for the "crime" of belonging to an organization that opposes the communists and anarchists in Antifa that are known for their violent and often illegal
tactics. They, Antifa, are thugs, cowardly little rodents and provocateurs of the worst sort.

The Proud Boys are the antidote to the lawless criminal punks in Antifa. I wish I had Comcast just so I could cancel
their dubious services.

When you create a group to use lowlife tactics in order to counter a group that uses lowlife tactics, you become the same thing you hate.

He deserved to be fired.

clearly the proud boys felt victimized by gay pride and women's lib.

just imagine that first PB mensa round table > :puhleeze: ^

:laugh: it would be friggin' hilarious, if they weren't so violent...

I was going to ask if the scumbags at Comcast had ever fired someone for being in the hate group Antifa, but then remembered Antifa members are all "anarchists" which means unemployable parasites.
Lol and here the OP has been arguing the total opposite. You people are too dumb.
Cowardly? Lol what a retard you are. It’s not my job to cure your ignorance :itsok:
I don't need to be cured due to ignorance. Too bad you can't say the same.
Yes, I call you cowardly again for wishing someone would beat this Proud Boy who was fired from his job
because some Antifa knob wet his pants when faced with Proud Boys at their frequent run ins.
If you are wishing violence on some stranger for his views, which in and of itself is fascistic, then do it yourself.
If you are unable to do this then shut up and keep your fascistic opinions to yourself.

"Most" companies? Do you have a link or other evidence?
If I did then those companies would be out of business from being sued.

You are full of shit, thanks for admitting it.
I only admitted you were full of shit. Youre welcome.

You made a stupid statement that you can't back up, I don't what you have to tell yourself to keep your ego from hurting, nor do I care. If you can't back up your talk you can't back up your talk, simple as that.
I made a true statement. You arent anyone I need to back it up to. It stands as truth on its on.

Your BS, and you are right, it is your myopic look at the world, I don't care for your BS.

I think the NAACP is a hate group and so is the democrat party since both hate white people and support affirmative action - denying jobs to whites just for being white. Can i fire employees for being in those groups?

Yep, if a company has a moral clause as part of their hiring package, they most certainly can fire someone for being part of a racist group.

Wrong, and as I said, if they have a moral clause in their hiring package, then they can fire anyone who is projecting an image that can negatively affect the reputation of the company. Plus many states have a law that someone can be fired "without cause."
If anything I think it is Comcast itself that ruins it's own image by firing someone for the "crime" of belonging to an organization that opposes the communists and anarchists in Antifa that are known for their violent and often illegal
tactics. They, Antifa, are thugs, cowardly little rodents and provocateurs of the worst sort.

The Proud Boys are the antidote to the lawless criminal punks in Antifa. I wish I had Comcast just so I could cancel
their dubious services.

When you create a group to use lowlife tactics in order to counter a group that uses lowlife tactics, you become the same thing you hate.

He deserved to be fired.
I underlined the false and defamatory part of your statement so you can understand
where you went wrong. Showing up at public gatherings as a counterpoint to the violent goons in Antifa is hardly a "lowlife tactic" and please provide a video where Proud Boys are not reacting in self defense whenever they get attacked.

I've seen many videos from the Portland stand offs and I have yet to see the Proud Boys as aggressors.

Look into CEO Brian Roberts political leanings. Also Comcast owns NBC/MSNBC.

You made a stupid statement that you can't back up, I don't what you have to tell yourself to keep your ego from hurting, nor do I care. If you can't back up your talk you can't back up your talk, simple as that.
I made a true statement. You arent anyone I need to back it up to. It stands as truth on its on.

Your BS, and you are right, it is your myopic look at the world, I don't care for your BS.
No one asked you to care. You dont matter to anyone important. The point stands as truth.

nov 14 2018 Comcast on Wednesday fired Andrew Kovalic, a 10-year employee who earlier this week became the target of a viral petition alleging that he is a member of a hate group.

The petition that called for Kovalic’s termination, which had garnered 373 signatures by Wednesday morning, was created and sponsored by the Philadelphia-based nonprofit Media Mobilizing Project, which often scrutinizes media and telecommunications companies like Comcast.

The now-former Comcast employee, the petition alleges, is a member of the Harrisburg Proud Boys chapter. The petition also alleges that Kovalic will work as a member of security at Saturday’s rally — which, the petition argues, is sufficient grounds for firing him.

In a statement to Philadelphia magazine, Comcast said, “There’s no place for disrespectful, offensive behavior in our culture. The individual is no longer employed by Comcast.”

When asked how Comcast made its determination to fire Kovalic and what specific behavior led to the company’s decision, a spokesperson said they could not comment on the situation beyond the statement.
You can fire anyone you like IF it’s your company and said employee is a member of a hate group.
Proud Boys are not a hate group.
Wikipedia says you are and I don’t even like Wikipedia.
Wikipedia says. Funny. :icon_lol:

You know I would imagine most companies hire mostly white because that is the demographic that they have to choose from in applicants.
I've put out dozens of help wanted ads over the years and I can't think of a single instance where a black man or woman applied. Add to that your low representation in the population.

I see no merit in your blanket accusation

To me people are people, whether they can do the job or not is the only question I look at. I would also say most of those I speak with that hire feel the same way. His stupid accusation is just that stupid.

No one asked you to care. You dont matter to anyone important. The point stands as truth.

LOL! Another asshole and his butt hurt, you aren't important, that is why it seems to matter to you Gomer. You lied and got called out for your lie, deal with it. Game, set, match!

Last edited:
I don't need to be cured due to ignorance. Too bad you can't say the same.
Yes, I call you cowardly again for wishing someone would beat this Proud Boy who was fired from his job
because some Antifa knob wet his pants when faced with Proud Boys at their frequent run ins.
If you are wishing violence on some stranger for his views, which in and of itself is fascistic, then do it yourself.
If you are unable to do this then shut up and keep your fascistic opinions to yourself.
Lolol this guy calls me an anarchist and a fascist in just 2 posts. What a geneticaly ruined, brain damaged person.

their dubious services.

He deserved to be fired.
I underlined the false and defamatory part of your statement so you can understand
where you went wrong. Showing up at public gatherings as a counterpoint to the violent goons in Antifa is hardly a "lowlife tactic" and please provide a video where Proud Boys are not reacting in self defense whenever they get attacked.

I've seen many videos from the Portland stand offs and I have yet to see the Proud Boys as aggressors.

nothing defamatory about it. When you are too stupid to even understand what your group is all about, it makes you even more dangerous. Nothing like having a violent idiot... and you make yourself a perfect example for the importance of gun control.

their dubious services.

He deserved to be fired.
Proud Boys don´t use lowlife tactics.

Well it’s now official as of 4 hours ago... the FBI now designates Proud Boys as an extremist group...

FBI now classifies far-right Proud Boys as 'extremist group', documents say

So it seems Proud Boy was lying when he tried to convince the forum his group isn’t a hate group.

Typical of fascists.
The Southern Poverty Law Center and the extremely left wing Clark County law enforcement has pronounced it so.
I don't buy it and the SPLC is well known for their extremist views themselves.

their dubious services.

He deserved to be fired.

Bitch to the FBI.

Proud Boys classified by FBI as 'extremist group' with ties to white nationalism: report

Forum List

Back