Colorado Antifa shooter gets no prison time on attempted manslaughter conviction

That driver drove directly into the crowd with murder on his mind. This is why the shooter got off so light. He gave many people time to get out of the pathway of the charging vehicle. It doesn't look like the protesters were blocking traffic at all. Here is a picture of the protestors and the vehicle.

GettyImages-1227780452.jpg

Again, there is NO Antifa. These were locals protesting. BTW, They had to convict him of something hence the light sentence. But the cops and a few others got fired and long prison sentences over the deaths they were protesting over. You Right Wing Terrorists want to come in and try and run the legal protestors down expect to get shot.
Lol, you liars are funny.

He brought a gun to an unlawful activity and took five shots at a law abiding citizen trying to get the fuck away from the violent crowd with a flat tire. He was trying to kill. Incredible that there is no jail time.

No jail time, no peace.

Your own Cite. DROVE INTO A CROWD OF PROTESTORS. Had I been there, I would have fired into the jeep as well. But I would have fired into the tires. The Tire was flat because it was hit preventing anyone from being killed by being run over by that jeep. There were ZERO law abiding citizens involved here.

LOL

So shoot at people, get convicted on several counts of manslaughter, says I'm sorry [I got caught] and walk.

Trespass or parade in the Capitol and you still await trial while rotting in a shithole DC jail.

Actually it was attempted. Since nobody died. But hey. Truth isn’t exactly the strong suit of the RW.

Actually it was attempted. Since nobody died. But hey. Truth isn’t exactly the strong suit of the RW.

Derp. You know what I meant since I posted it in the OP and in another post that it was attempted manslaughter.

Your own Cite. DROVE INTO A CROWD OF PROTESTORS. Had I been there, I would have fired into the jeep as well. But I would have fired into the tires. The Tire was flat because it was hit preventing anyone from being killed by being run over by that jeep. There were ZERO law abiding citizens involved here.

They surrounded him, he feared for his life. The jury convicted the guy on four counts of attempted manslaughter.

All these little Maoist judges should be arrested and put in prison but America is a dead nation

DAs dont prosecute their protesters.

1. Dont block an interstate. You violating the rights of those just trying to get back in forth to work.

2. Dont threaten vehicles and make them fear for their life and drive over your dumb ass.

3. Dont fire in a dang crowd. Shoots up a jeep attempting to murder the driver and shoots protesters. Shows he doesnt know gun control because he cant shoot for shit.

He should be in jail for attemoted murder. Blocking a higgway. And assault with a deadly weapon multiple charges.

Another DNC shit show

On July 25, 2020, far-left extremists from a local communist group shut down the I-225 highway in Aurora. A driver who tried escaping from the mob was fired at five times by Young. At his trial in March, Young was also convicted of two counts of second-degree assault and one count of illegal discharge of a firearm. He received a 90-day and 30-day county jail sentence for those convictions, respectively.

Yes but other than attempted murder, firearms violations and assault, wasn't it a mostly peaceful protest? :smoke: Just one more case of the treasonous Left spreading terror and crime all across this country as they cheer locking away people for years with no charges or court dates in violation of due process just for going to our Capitol and waving the flag.

Derp. You know what I meant since I posted it in the OP and in another post that it was attempted manslaughter.

They surrounded him, he feared for his life. The jury convicted the guy on four counts of attempted manslaughter.

DROVE INTO isn't getting surrounded. One lady broke her leg so she would not get run over. The crowd was in jeopardy to being run over. Your own cite give reference to that. Not once does your own cite talk about the crowd encircling the Jeep. Sounds to me like there was a bit of Larceny on the Drivers side that brought about all this in the first place. You RW Terrorists needs to be dealt with and shouldn't be surprised that the other side is now armed and will defend itself.

DROVE INTO isn't getting surrounded. One lady broke her leg so she would not get run over. The crowd was in jeopardy to being run over. Your own cite give reference to that. Not once does your own cite talk about the crowd encircling the Jeep. Sounds to me like there was a bit of Larceny on the Drivers side that brought about all this in the first place. You RW Terrorists needs to be dealt with and shouldn't be surprised that the other side is now armed and will defend itself.
Moral of the story dont block a dang interstate.

2nd moral if you cant shoot for shit dont fire a gun.

Lol, you should write fiction.

The driver was going about his business and was prevented from moving as they surrounded his vehicle.

The shooter was convicted on four counts of attempted manslaughter and the judge gives him probation.

The driver was going about his business and was prevented from moving as they surrounded his vehicle.

Yah, going about his business of running over pedestrians

The shooter was convicted on four counts of attempted manslaughter and the judge gives him probation.

Funny, no mention if the driver has been charged or not for his attempt at driving over pedestrians.

Forum List

Back