Colleges and Universities are hiring DEI directors for over $100K per year plus full benefits.

I supplied the amount he made.

That was the only claim I made.

You've supplied nothing but opinion.
My Alma Mater Penn State pays the football coach $7.5 million a year.
The football program brings in $66 million a year to the university.

Your move.

What is the worst team in the conference where Penn State plays?
I don't know? Rutgers?
What is your point?
Anticipating your reason for asking: Rutgers paid coach Schiano $4 million last year. The Big Ten alone paid Rutgers $29.6 million.

Your move.

I don't know? Rutgers?
What is your point?
Anticipating your reason for asking: Rutgers paid coach Schiano $4 million last year. The Big Ten alone paid Rutgers $29.6 million.

Your move.
And how much would they have paid Rutgers if they had paid their coach $400K. I'm guessing $29.6M.

LOL typical Leftist "solution". Dump division 1 football to pay for Diversity Equity and Inclusion. :auiqs.jpg:
True. A liberal solution is to use a college to actually educate people instead of being a farm system for the NBA, NFL, etc... Those are billion dollar enterprises who could create their own farm system tomorrow. But, instead, they have tax payer and student supported entities who do that.

Anyone with two working brain cells would be on the side of students, faculty, and for better educated Americans. I understand why you're opposed to such things...you don't have a working brain.

True. A liberal solution is to use a college to actually educate people instead of being a farm system for the NBA, NFL, etc... Those are billion dollar enterprises who could create their own farm system tomorrow. But, instead, they have tax payer and student supported entities who do that.

Anyone with two working brain cells would be on the side of students, faculty, and for better educated Americans. I understand why you're opposed to such things...you don't have a working brain.
And you think student athletes don't get an education?

And how much does the football program bring in to the university?
Nowhere near enough if the tuition keeps skyrocketing while fielding a football program. It's also not the point.

How much does it cost to build a stadium, power it up, have practice fields, insurance for the players, and paying the coaches millions and millions of dollars?

Nowhere near enough if the tuition keeps skyrocketing while fielding a football program. It's also not the point.

How much does it cost to build a stadium, power it up, have practice fields, insurance for the players, and paying the coaches millions and millions of dollars?

HOW MUCH?

Here's an idea. Don't waste millions of dollars on hiring directors of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and instead start REDUCING TUITION for current students.

This has been going on for years.
My daughter had to fake being an insane LibTard on her interview to become a Physical Therapist.

And how much would they have paid Rutgers if they had paid their coach $400K. I'm guessing $29.6M.
They wouldn't get a competent coach for $400K and then they would never win a game. There is other revenue besides their share from the Big Ten and it is largely based on on the field success.

As soon as universities with major college football programs have tuition that goes down dramatically...then we can talk about a benefit to the students and taxpayers. Until then...fuck off.
Football and Basketball programs pay for all the other sports at universities.

As soon as universities with major college football programs have tuition that goes down dramatically...then we can talk about a benefit to the students and taxpayers. Until then...fuck off.
How about YOU fuck off and college sports (which are very diverse, by the way) will carry on without your approval.

Your move.
The UA sports programs makes almost 100M you stupid twat. Football alone, is almost 20M. Good thing they do, funneling all that money for women "sports"

How about YOU fuck off and college sports (which are very diverse, by the way) will carry on without your approval.
No doubt.

It speaks to our screwed up values system in this nation. There is no reason a part time employee like Nick Sabin should be making $10M a year on the taxpayer dime.

Forum List

Back