College students panic over FAFSA's fine print about registering for the draft

After a U.S. airstrike killed Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's Quds military force, in Baghdad on Thursday, Iran vowed "crushing revenge" against all responsible. Now, with #NoWarinIran, #TrumpsWar and #WorldWarIII trending on Twitter, users are looking into the draft — particularly college students about how the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) could play into their potential futur military service.
College students panic over FAFSA's fine print about registering for th draft

LOL omg it would be amazing to see these little pussies get sent off to a war zone esp the little bitches whose mouths are really big and tough on a computer screen ---or beating those buckets with sticks yep fellas..

They aren't going to get sent off to a war zone.

They will be showing up at the voting booth in large numbers in November though.

So will their parents.

Guess who they won't be voting for?

The big question is who will they be voting for?

Signed up yet?

Have you? Or are you still on flight 666 to the North Pole loaded with plywood?
Did 21 years already, but I am fleet reserve so if they need me, they call...I don't have to do anything.

And...."North Pole"? :71: "plywood"? :71:

Tell us how "it had to get through". You need to remember you are on the internet. No one gives two shits about your alleged service. Anyone can go back through your posts and see how you spent allot of time getting smashed over your head about your story of flying a C130 to the North Pole to deliver plywood because "it had to get through". Your service alleged or otherwise buys you shit with anyone.
You can't even get it right, can you? :71: The South Pole is not the North Pole....except maybe when fat donnie tells his cultists that it is. And we didn't deliver plywood....it's an old saying that I cannot take credit for coming up with....Just like I can't take credit for the simile that you are "as dumb as a rock".

But I will note that you said "No one gives two shits about ...service"....well, we know that CRC trumpanzees don't care about our military and vets....very telling.

Either way you were caught lying. And you were flamed for it. You have zero business asking who served where. You sound like Del.
How was I caught lying? What did I lie about? Be specific.

Have you? Or are you still on flight 666 to the North Pole loaded with plywood?
Did 21 years already, but I am fleet reserve so if they need me, they call...I don't have to do anything.

And...."North Pole"? :71: "plywood"? :71:

Tell us how "it had to get through". You need to remember you are on the internet. No one gives two shits about your alleged service. Anyone can go back through your posts and see how you spent allot of time getting smashed over your head about your story of flying a C130 to the North Pole to deliver plywood because "it had to get through". Your service alleged or otherwise buys you shit with anyone.
You can't even get it right, can you? :71: The South Pole is not the North Pole....except maybe when fat donnie tells his cultists that it is. And we didn't deliver plywood....it's an old saying that I cannot take credit for coming up with....Just like I can't take credit for the simile that you are "as dumb as a rock".

But I will note that you said "No one gives two shits about ...service"....well, we know that CRC trumpanzees don't care about our military and vets....very telling.

Either way you were caught lying. And you were flamed for it. You have zero business asking who served where. You sound like Del.
How was I caught lying? What did I lie about? Be specific.

Most likely flying airplanes to either pole. Honestly, it matters not. Your service alleged or otherwise does not afford you the privilege of sneering down your nose at anyone who has or has not served. Your service is imaginary to everyone except you. When you make like you "been there done that" it just robs credibility from anything you post. One only needs to do that when they are lying. Say what you gotta and move on.

Forum List

Back