College Students of Today Told to STFU and only Speak When it is Necessary

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I cannot believe that college students of today hav ebeen so emasculated as to follow along with this horse shit.

Guys, come on! Have a sit in at the Deans office, or set fire to a building or SOMETHING, BUT DONT LET THESE PRICKS MUZZLE YOU!

My Gawd, how far have we fallen?

Rutgers: to avoid microaggressions, only speak when 'necessary'

Rutgers: to avoid microaggressions, only speak when 'necessary'

Students in at least one Rutgers University residence hall are being encouraged to use only language that is “helpful” and “necessary” to avoid committing microaggressions.
The display, which is part of the school's "Language Matters" campaign, also includes hand-written definitions of the three types of microaggressions, as well as a flyer listing potentially-offensive words and phrases...

The board warns students that failing to follow these guidelines could lead them to commit a microaggression, which include “microassaults,” “microinsults,” and “microinvalidations.”

The appropriate response to this should always be "Go Fuck Yourself"

Aye karumba. I have to say, I side with the righties on this. This "microaggression" and "microinsult" stuff cracks me up. I engage in "microinsults" all the time. It's fun. Even the word "microaggession" is funny.

I think it's important to allow this type of "offensive" language in schools, as it's important to learn how to respond to them. Learning how to defend yourself is an important part of being an adult.

I am very against controlling how people express themselves -- even if they are horrible people.

When I was a lad I was told not to speak ill of a person or a race, it was unchristian like.....
But that is not what we are talking about here, dude.

They are telling college students to keep quiet and only speak when necessary so they dont commit "microaggressions" which is not speaking ill of anyone, its just PC bullshit.

When I was a lad I was told not to speak ill of a person or a race, it was unchristian like.....

They are telling college students to keep quiet and only speak when necessary so they dont commit "microaggressions" which is not speaking ill of anyone, its just PC bullshit.
When i was in college at NEO A&M I didn't want to talk to most of the same kids I went to high school with....

When i was in college at NEO A&M I didn't want to talk to most of the same kids I went to high school with....
I am talking about Homo Sapiens dude, not whatever yo went to high school with.

:D

I am talking about Homo Sapiens dude, not whatever yo went to high school with.

:D
The football coach from high school went to coach at NEO A&M So I really avoided him, he wouldn't stop trying to recruit me....

I deal with micro aggressions in every day life by always carrying my blanky with me.
When I get micro assaulted I can be in position to cuddle my blanky and suck my thumb at a moment's notice.
It's one of those essential coping-with-life skills I've developed over the years.

Now, where's my micro violin?

I deal with micro aggressions in every day life by always carrying my blanky with me.
When I get micro assaulted I can be in position to cuddle my blanky and suck my thumb at a moment's notice.
It's one of those essential coping-with-life skills I've developed over the years.

I thought so; you are such a micro-pussy, dude.

roflmao, just joking

When I was in college we could smoke in the dorms a drink alcohol.............and pot........and acid,,,,and.............
Hey, remember this is a PUBLIC forum. The local cops where you live might be reading your confession, but then again, if they know you, then they probably know already.

When I was in college we could smoke in the dorms a drink alcohol.............and pot........and acid,,,,and.............
Hey, remember this is a PUBLIC forum. The local cops where you live might be reading your confession, but then again, if they know you, then they probably know already.
That was 1980-81.. a little late for them now..

I thought so; you are such a micro-pussy, dude.

roflmao, just joking
Don't worry...I'm only micro offended.

That was 1980-81.. a little late for them now..
Meh, theres probably a trail to the present, lol.
Well yes, but that's already in their secret files, they once told me I was on their list..I said so...Does it come with a medal?

Forum List

Back