Cold blooded murder.

Sounds like somebody who shouldn’t have had guns, potential mass killer.
How so? The link doesn't say jack about him other than the police killed him for refusing to hand over his gun. Cops better start being careful because I don't think a lot of people are going to lay down for this. Next lie troll...
He started shooting at them.
Prove it.
I believe law enforcement. I'm sure you would too if the guy shot was black. Funny how righties pretend to support law enforcement depending on who is getting shot.

The inaction of other gun owners on this mans behalf; is a sneak peek at the fate that awaits all gun owners that "government" decides need neutralizing.
A brief "Whew! Glad it wasn't me. That was fucked up..." And then they'll return to their regularly scheduled programming...
Anyone who would start shooting at police should not have guns. He was in poor mental health obviously.

The inaction of other gun owners on this mans behalf; is a sneak peek at the fate that awaits all gun owners that "government" decides need neutralizing.
A brief "Whew! Glad it wasn't me. That was fucked up..." And then they'll return to their regularly scheduled programming...
Anyone who would start shooting at police should not have guns. He was in poor mental health obviously.
tenor (1).gif

You can trust the police, they won't confiscate your guns. All involved in this should be hung.

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m.

According to police, two officers serving a new Extreme Risk Protective Order (Red Flag Law), a Maryland protective order to remove guns from a household, shot and killed the man listed on that order.

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

I would be interested to know if they asked him through his legal advisor to turn over his firearms that would seem to be a less intimidating course of action. if there was a court order then he should have known about it. or he was so dangerous they needed to take immediate action without notifying him. Putting gun down and then retrieving it in the presence of the Police trying to take your guns is #1 on the you're probably getting shot list. He could have easily surrendered the firearm and had his day in court.

You can trust the police, they won't confiscate your guns. All involved in this should be hung.

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m.

According to police, two officers serving a new Extreme Risk Protective Order (Red Flag Law), a Maryland protective order to remove guns from a household, shot and killed the man listed on that order.

I would be interested to know if they asked him through his legal advisor to turn over his firearms that would seem to be a less intimidating course of action. if there was a court order then he should have known about it. or he was so dangerous they needed to take immediate action without notifying him. Putting gun down and then retrieving it in the presence of the Police trying to take your guns is #1 on the you're probably getting shot list. He could have easily surrendered the firearm and had his day in court.
Shoulda had his day in court BEFORE the murderers showed up.

It looks like the Law is working if anyone thinks their neighbor , coworker , grocery store bagger, hairdresser , ex spouse, current spouse etc. Then someone can get a protection order and have the Govt. take their guns. If they can show a preponderance that they could be a danger or have made statements that cause emotional distress. I wrote that before I read the Law and Guess what I was right on the bullseye. Better not let anyone know you own firearms in Maryland

Did you actually read the story? If a police officer comes and ask for you gun because you are a threat to yourself or someone else, you don't fucking get angry and pick up the gun! And why the fuck is he answering his door with a gun? There should be alarm bells going off in your head...

I see the potential for this law to be misused as a prank, or an organized attempt at a gun and power grab.

Couldn't agree more but the Assumption is that he had a legal process leading up to the Incident. He wasn't protecting himself or another from serious physical harm or death and had no right to brandish the firearm or try to retrieve it after putting it down. He made a serious miscalculation. And it cost him the right to own firearms.

Did you actually read the story? If a police officer comes and ask for you gun because you are a threat to yourself or someone else, you don't fucking get angry and pick up the gun! And why the fuck is he answering his door with a gun? There should be alarm bells going off in your head...
I answer my door with a gun all the time. I'm not stupid like you.

Couldn't agree more but the Assumption is that he had a legal process leading up to the Incident. He wasn't protecting himself or another from serious physical harm or death and had no right to brandish the firearm or try to retrieve it after putting it down. He made a serious miscalculation. And it cost him the right to own firearms.
Look, a jail house lawyer.

If you have to answer your door with a gun, you have more problems than worrying about someone coming to take your gun. You need to fucking move.

You are paranoid and scared it seems. I've got a lifetime of not answering doors with a gun and I'm fine...

Apparently it's take guns first, go through due process second.
Unfortunately this country has gun owners regularly killing family members and mass killing innocent people. Many there were warning signs, but nothing was done. Something needs to be done when we have warning signs.

Forum List

Back