Coffee

I never tried the brown sugar, but I like caramel. A little cinnamon in the grounds is my personal wierdness.

K-Cup & Whole Bean Coffee, Keurig Brewers & Gifts - Green Mountain Coffee

thats the coffee i use
got hooked on it at a job, got it for free
the company paid for it

Green Mountain makes good coffee. But I still like Dunkin best. And Starbucks can go back to Seattle as far as I'm concerned. That stuff they make isn't coffee, it's dessert.
sorry, i cant drink dunkin donuts cofee
used to use it to take rust off equipment
havent been able to drink it since

K-Cup & Whole Bean Coffee, Keurig Brewers & Gifts - Green Mountain Coffee

thats the coffee i use
got hooked on it at a job, got it for free
the company paid for it

Green Mountain makes good coffee. But I still like Dunkin best. And Starbucks can go back to Seattle as far as I'm concerned. That stuff they make isn't coffee, it's dessert.
sorry, i cant drink dunkin donuts cofee
used to use it to take rust off equipment
havent been able to drink it since

Nonsense. If it doesn't practically dissolve the spoon, it's not worth drinking. ;)

maxwell_house.jpg

+

baileys.jpg

=

0154_Heaven_christian_clipart.jpg

Sadly, I felt the need to stop drinking coffee. I've got acid reflux, and caffeine is supposed to be bad for it. I occasionally drink a cup of decaf just because I miss it. I also rarely eat chocolate anymore for the same reason....as far as I'm concerned, proof there is no god! No loving, merciful being would take these things away from me :tongue:

Now I just drink tea all the time, since I'm a hot beverage kind of person. I don't mind my tea being decaffeinated.

I am sick of studies nagging me.

I drink, fuck and think what I will.

Back off studies, back the fuck off.

I am sick of studies nagging me.

Amen. I think the problem is that we now have computing/software capability to readily run mathematical models that tease out associations with items/habits of interest while "controlling" for associations with other variables. It provides a wonderful set of tools but the way in which the tools are being used has gotten out of hand. There has been a lack of discipline with respect to making the distinction between association and cause and effect inference.

At the very least, the results of something like this ought to be stated something like: "There is an association between coffee drinking and lower rates of certain disorders. However, it's important to note that such an association does not demonstrate that drinking coffee causes those lower rates."

Anyway...SOME kind of disclaimer. It's not a matter of just doing "more studies." As long as the studies are observational they can NEVER be used to infer cause and effect. It's a matter of having to do controlled experiments where subjects are randomly assigned to the "treatment" of coffee drinking.

Forum List

Back