Code red in southern Israel, 4 minutes ago

Overnight, rockets were launched from the Gaza Strip towards Israel. Five rockets were successfully intercepted by the Iron Dome active missile defense system. In response, the Israel Air Force targeted a terror site, an underground rocket-launcher, a weapons-storage facility and a weapons-manufacturing site, all located in the northern Gaza Strip. Direct hits were confirmed.

IAF Retaliates to Overnight Rocket Attack against Israel

2 rockets fell in Gaza-vicinity minutes ago. One civilian suffers shock, but no physical injuries spotted.

Over the past 24 hours, 10 rockets were launched at Israel.

We demand proper response to this provocation.

Time for Israel to go into Gaza and put a stop to this once and for all.

G-d bless the Israeli Defense Forces and keep them strong and safe from harm and G-d bless the Jewish people.

Code red in Sha'ar Hanegev, Hof Ashkelon, 4 minutes ago.

Good evening my friends.
Better get your battle gear out of the closet. Things are heating up.

I've got my Iron pot, earplugs, and banana-launcher nearby.

They're going dooooown!:lol:

I can send you 1,000 lbs of highly unstable haggis. All primed and ready to fire. The muslims will be shocked at the ferocity and deathwishes of the haggis, which comes in both left handed and right handed varieties. This enables them to keep upright when running round mountains. many a Scotsman shows his prowess by wearing a haggis as an adornment on the front of his kilt. It helps to keep his trossacks warm

Forum List

Back