CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

No thanks. But if you'd like to find a post where I dispute it, I'd realy like to see that. Otherwise, I'll have to point out that you're lying.

Then recite SB ... factor by factor ... I know you won't because it says the opposite of what you promulgate here ...

Are you saying MY math is wrong? ... what a joke ... c'mon little girl, maybe your bald pussy won't ache so much after you try ...

Then recite SB ... factor by factor ... I know you won't because it says the opposite of what you promulgate here ...

Are you saying MY math is wrong? ... what a joke ... c'mon little girl, maybe your bald pussy won't ache so much after you try ...
What is wrong with you? You are constantly going all caps on things that don't exist. That's not a good sign dude.

What is wrong with you? You are constantly going all caps on things that don't exist. That's not a good sign dude.

About SB? ... you dismiss this and your claims show it ... [giggle] ... I know, that first term in SB is a puzzler for you ... you don't dare speak of it lest you show your lack of knowledge in this subject matter ...

You don't know the difference between flux and irradiation ... that's sad ... can't help you there ... don't cry little girl, no one will care once you start menstruation ...

About SB? ... you dismiss this and your claims show it ... [giggle] ... I know, that first term in SB is a puzzler for you ... you don't dare speak of it lest you show your lack of knowledge in this subject matter ...

You don't know the difference between flux and irradiation ... that's sad ... can't help you there ... don't cry little girl, no one will care once you start menstruation ...
Look, if you don't like it when I embarrass you, check your facts before you post.

It got your attention dullard. Anytime a dullard denier Humper is aggravated, it’s a good day.
You're a pitter-patter POS.
I put of Ton of Meaty, linked, and serious OPs, discussion and rebuttal. (not bothering with Bripat, and NEVER a post like "Doodle Berry," you Childish Ahole.)

You are a hyper-Light Weight incapable of getting into any serious discussion or starting one. Unlike me.
Note just page 1 of this section you Empty Pitter-Patter POS.

`

I put of Ton of Meaty, linked, and serious OPs, discussion and rebuttal. (not bothering with Bripat, and NEVER a post like "Doodle Berry," you Childish Ahole.)

You are a hyper-Light Weight incapable of getting into any serious discussion or starting one. Unlike me.

`
Again, why doesn’t any scientific organization back you AGW denial position?

If you’re all meaty…

Again, why doesn’t any scientific organization back you AGW denial position?

If you’re all meaty…
What planet are you on.
I do not deny AGW.
I am the foremost advocate of it here. (as everyone ELSE knows)
See my OPs on the page you RAGING BLIND MORON.
Come here often?

`
`

`
You really think I take you serious. Why are you even here ?

What planet are you on.
I do not deny AGW.
I am the foremost advocate of it here. (as everyone ELSE knows)
See my OPs on the page you RAGING BLIND MORON.
Come here often?

`
`
^ is a true believer in St. Al Gore and has accepted CO2 as his Lord and Savior

By how much must we lower CO2 to prevent the climate from ever changing?
Another unrelated question.
The goal is not to keep the climate from changing. That’s ridiculous. The goal like with any environmental influence, is to keep it from changing FASTER then we as a species can adapt. Remember this. It’s the brightest thing you’ll hear on any discussion about climate change. I copied it from smart people not dumb asses.

Another unrelated question.
The goal is not to keep the climate from changing. That’s ridiculous. The goal like with any environmental influence, is to keep it from changing FASTER then we as a species can adapt. Remember this. It’s the brightest thing you’ll hear on any discussion about climate change. I copied it from smart people not dumb asses.

Faster than what??

We survive a 60 to 70 degree temperature every year for the past 250,000 years and you're telling us that another 1.5 degrees will end all life on Earth? Stupid non-science should be removed from all college campuses and shunned by sane people

Michael “Natures Trick” Mann

Phil “Hide the Decline” Jones
MannChef52frenchie.jpg

And that's totally wrong, because the evidence says it's wrong.

If that theory were true, we'd see ocean temperatures dropping as the oceans transferred heat to the atmosphere.

We 've never seen that. Instead, we see the oceans warming steadily along with the atmosphere.

Thus, Kininmonth's really stupid theory is disproved.

Remember, denier cult bois, it doesn't matter how much you love your cult dogma, or how enraged you get when your crank pseudoscience is debunked. The facts say that your weirdass conspiracy theories are wrong, therefore they're wrong. You can scream and rage and cry about that, you can invoke even more butthurt political conspiracy theories, you can troll like you've never trolled before, but you'll still be just as wrong.

Atmospheric CO2 heats the deep ocean...amazing

Forum List

Back