CNN’s Van Jones: Forget KKK, It’s The ‘White, Liberal Hillary Clinton Supporter’ America Should Fear

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
As cities across the state melt down in race protests, CNN’s Van Jones was on hand to offer words of wisdom.

“Even the most liberal, well-intentioned white person has a in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant,” Jones said on Friday.

“It’s not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It’s the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that – ‘oh, I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities.’

“But the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan Nation,” Jones said. “A Klan member could not have been better trained to pick up the phone and tell the police, ‘It’s a black man, African-American man, come get him.’ So even the most liberal, well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant.”

BJ - Van, Van, Van - You have moments of clear thought - followed by - I don't know what.

“But the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan Nation,” Jones said. “A Klan member could not have been better trained to pick up the phone and tell the police, ‘It’s a black man, African-American man, come get him.’ So even the most liberal, well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant.”

Jones was referring to Amy Cooper, the white woman who last week called police to report she was being threatened by “an African-American man.” The verbal dispute between Cooper and a black man who was bird watching in Central Park went viral.
------------------------------
from your link.

Jones was referring to Amy Cooper, the white woman who last week called police to report she was being threatened by “an African-American man.” The verbal dispute between Cooper and a black man who was bird watching in Central Park went viral.
from your link.

Your Point?

from your link.

Yes, that’s exactly who Van is referring to.

Thanks?

As cities across the state melt down in race protests, CNN’s Van Jones was on hand to offer words of wisdom.

“Even the most liberal, well-intentioned white person has a in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant,” Jones said on Friday.

“It’s not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It’s the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that – ‘oh, I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities.’

BJ - Van, Van, Van - You have moments of clear thought - followed by - I don't know what.
More projection from stupid race baiter Van Jones.

Same exact thing can be said about black liberals. They say they are all for equality and getting along with everyone. But as soon as a black man or woman encounters a white person that doesn’t agree with them, they weaponize race like they were trained by Farrakhan. A Black Panther couldn’t do it better. They will accuse white people of racism when they don’t get a promotion, when they get pulled over by police and get a ticket, or when a white person simply doesn’t cater to their demands.

So, even the most well-intentioned black liberal has a virus in their brain that can be activated at an instant.

from your link.

.... and????

Jones nails it.

There are many on the Left who have much to answer for, after enabling the worst behaviors of minorities by coddling them for generations.

Ultimately, all that accomplishes is, they play right into the hands of the ignorant bigots and racists who inhabit Trumpism.

Both ends of this issue need to clean their own houses, but neither has the balls to do it. And the decay continues.

Note to Van: Watch your back from now on. You might get Hillarysided.

Jones nails it.

There are many on the Left who have much to answer for, after enabling the worst behaviors of minorities by coddling them for generations.

Ultimately, all that accomplishes is, they play right into the hands of the ignorant bigots and racists who inhabit Trumpism.

Both ends of this issue need to clean their own houses, but neither has the balls to do it. And the decay continues.
As you correctly noted the DEMs have their well manicured front lawns packed with negro 'lawn jockeys'. The negroes apparently don't know any better and the White Dems are happy as long as the 'lawn jockeys' vote Dem every four years.
Then along comes someone who speaks the truth and it's his (Trump's fault) and the "racist ignorant bigot Trumpsters"
If I see my neighbor abusing his children AKA the lawn jockeys and notify the authorities am I to blame for what was happening?
You really ought to think these things through. Your posts read like you are ten years old.
Notice who are cleaning up the shit the negro looters made. That's right. 99% are WHITE "racists and ignorant bigots".

Jones nails it.

As you correctly noted the DEMs have their well manicured front lawns packed with negro 'lawn jockeys'. The negroes apparently don't know any better and the White Dems are happy as long as the 'lawn jockeys' vote Dem every four years.
Then along comes someone who speaks the truth and it's his (Trump's fault) and the "racist ignorant bigot Trumpsters"
If I see my neighbor abusing his children AKA the lawn jockeys and notify the authorities am I to blame for what was happening?
You really ought to think these things through. Your posts read like you are ten years old.
Notice who are cleaning up the shit the negro looters made. That's right. 99% are WHITE "racists and ignorant bigots".
A perfect illustration of my post.

Again.

Jones nails it.

Jones nails it.

Again.
Go dry out.

Jones nails it.

Jones nails it.

Again.
Go dry out.
I just quoted and complimented you. Relax.

Malcolm X said that white Liberals did the most damage to blacks
ah, now Malcolm is ok for republicans, how weird.

He's a Conservative

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

I have not watched CNN since the inauguration of President Trump, but when I did, I noticed that Mr. Jones -- although an Obama liberal -- would occasionally NOT toe the party line. In other words, he had the guts to occasionally say the brutal truth.

from your link.
We know. Hillary has lived the black experience. She is "no ways tard". A vile, contemptable person who treats people like garbage. With Trump it is in the front for whatever his faults. But with people like Hillary, it is so far worse. True colors that are hidden or kept quiet about and you can still sniff it.

Malcolm X said that white Liberals did the most damage to blacks
ah, now Malcolm is ok for republicans, how weird.

He's a Conservative

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
Historically...can anyone tell me an ethnic group who has had their problems solved by another ethnic group? Let's be honest here...that's not the way things work! Malcolm was right when he said black problems will never be solved by white men! Blacks need to solve their own problems. Anyone who says they can't? That they need help? That they need to given special treatment? Those people are just as racist as your average KKK member...they just don't know it!

So your greater concern is not "enabling the worst behaviors of minorities" but rather the fact that this may benefit Trump politically?

A "perfect illustration" of your mindset?

Forum List

Back