CNN’s Van Jones Buries 2020 Field After Debate: ‘Nothing I Saw Tonight Would Be Able to Take Donald

CNN’s Van Jones tonight said he was dispirited by the Democratic debate and that nothing he saw from any of the candidates looked like any of them could beat President Donald Trump.

CNN Van Jones: Nothing I Saw at Debate Could Beat Trump

LOL....Democrats like Van Jones have long been counted on to make headline grabbing quotes following political events....He didn't disappoint here either....Now, let's see if our Democrat friends in here will admit that they are headed for another loss this November...
He called it COLD OATMEAL

None of those people are Presidential Material. Their Answers were all rehearsed and their policies are 8 year old leftovers that were failures when first served up.

Meanwhile their favorite candidate just dropped out of the race having been arrested by The FBI.

Avenatti arrested by IRS agents during California Bar Association hearing

This is the same guy that called the 2016 general election results a "White Backlash", right?

If true, then I smell sour grapes over the departures of both Kamela Harris and Cory Booker.:21:
so great - who do you think has a shot against trump and the mood changing coming back over the country?

moods do change in our culture. they shift and swing back and forth. the SJW mantra and persona is over. more and more i see usually quiet people scream JUST SHUT UP.

but they, like you, will pull a "dory" and "just keep screaming...just keep screaming"

We’ll see. Any one with a D or R next to their name has a shot. Judging from the midterm Senate contests...I doubt the DEMs have much of a chance.

CNN’s Van Jones tonight said he was dispirited by the Democratic debate and that nothing he saw from any of the candidates looked like any of them could beat President Donald Trump.

LOL....Democrats like Van Jones have long been counted on to make headline grabbing quotes following political events....He didn't disappoint here either....Now, let's see if our Democrat friends in here will admit that they are headed for another loss this November...

None of those people are Presidential Material. Their Answers were all rehearsed and their policies are 8 year old leftovers that were failures when first served up.

Meanwhile their favorite candidate just dropped out of the race having been arrested by The FBI.

well anyone investigates tramp or goes against him you are set up for demise.

No one of color left in the field, why are Democrats so racist?
Democrats-party-of-hate-and-racism-300x239.png

Because they dropped out. You had 1 black and 1 woman in the republican debate.
They dropped out because racist democrats don’t like blacks

So who do you think lied, Warren or Sanders?

It seems unlikely Bernie said a woman cannot be President when he said the opposite many years ago.
Who cares? Both are a joke.

well anyone investigates tramp or goes against him you are set up for demise.
Poor Little Ayatollah Assahollah Lickah. Did you cry when they arrested your best chance at beating The Don?
iu

<pfffft>

i remember after the first SOTU address , van jones was crowing how 'presidential & statesman like' donny was & that 'it was a turning point in him becoming a true leader'.

so there you have it.
The stock market agrees with Van Jones and the Democrats talking points of only the rich benefit from the stock market is crazy. Many people who are not rich have 401Ks and those people definitely benefit from the stock market. Tulsi Gabbard was the only sane candidate they had although Yang was OK too, just too far out there with his $1k per month idea but the voters don’t want them. So now they have their own “white lash”. I think Sanders ultimately wins as he will consolidate his and Warrens leftist base and push out the moderates.

None of the candidates can establish a positive momentum, probably because they have nothing but constant negativity to offer up.

Trump runs on positive momentum and success and given that Democrats can only inspire hate and division their odds of even minimal success pretty well suck at this point.

Bottom line .. a complete sellout to big bucks and "Little Mike" Bloomberg is my guess and their only hope at this point.

;)

10:55 mark.

Liz is likely the liar. We know she lied about having indigenous lineage!

He’s absolutely right! This was watchable because I couldn’t believe how boring it was! Lol hahah

Political stuff is boring, not like the conspiracy imaginations of tramp.
It’s actually not boring I been watching debates for 30 years! They didn’t even talk about immigration! If democrats don’t get asked tough questions trump is going to wipe the floor with them.. they need to take hard questions.. dnc run debates won’t help them

You are so right. They aren't being asked the questions people want to hear. Illegal immigration is just one of them.

These debates don't answer the questions people want answered. Waste of time.

I am sum up the Dimm debates in 3 sentences.

Orange Man Bad.
We will give you free shit if you vote for us.
We are all going to die from cow farts.

That’s it.

Because they dropped out. You had 1 black and 1 woman in the republican debate.
They dropped out because racist democrats don’t like blacks

I thought the question to Buttigedge on why he is polling 0 amongst blacks was amusing.

We all know the answer, but lefties hate when you tell the truth.

Most blacks are homophobic. It’s a straight up fact.

Forum List

Back