CNN's Keith Boykin: Man Who Called Trump "First Black President" An "Uncle Tom"

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Ian Schwartz
On Date February 27, 2020

CNN's Keith Boykin expressed his outrage that President Trump was called the "real first black president" at an African-American roundtable Thursday at the White House. Boykin said Trump has never attended a "black event" as president and that former NFL safety Jack Brewer, who made the first black president comment is an "Uncle Tom."

"Mr. President, I don't mean to interrupt, but I've got to say this because it's Black History Month: man, you the first black president," Former NFL safety Jack Brewer, a guest at the roundtable, told Trump.

"Trump's been president for almost four years now and he's never made a single visit to a black community to attend a black event," Boykin said on 'CNN Tonight' with Don Lemon. "How the hell do you say you're making a serious effort to reach black people when you haven't even gone to a black community. For God's sake, he hasn't even gone to the black community in Washington, D.C, he hasn't gone to the black community in New York, in Harlem or in Brooklyn where he lived."

You talk about Boot licking and Tomming at it's best.

What a disgrace.

I just don't think that this is the country for the OP, Don Lemon and guys like Keith Boykin.

You are simply not compatible with the ideas of a melting pot, or I have a dream.

I just don't think that this is the country for the OP, Don Lemon and guys like Keith Boykin.

You are simply not compatible with the ideas of a melting pot, or I have a dream.

Spoken like a true idiot. Please tell me what makes Trump the first black president. Please explain that for me.

Liberals are terrified over how many black voters trump may lure off the democrat plantation

Ian Schwartz

CNN's Keith Boykin expressed his outrage that President Trump was called the "real first black president" at an African-American roundtable Thursday at the White House. Boykin said Trump has never attended a "black event" as president and that former NFL safety Jack Brewer, who made the first black president comment is an "Uncle Tom."

"Mr. President, I don't mean to interrupt, but I've got to say this because it's Black History Month: man, you the first black president," Former NFL safety Jack Brewer, a guest at the roundtable, told Trump.

"Trump's been president for almost four years now and he's never made a single visit to a black community to attend a black event," Boykin said on 'CNN Tonight' with Don Lemon. "How the hell do you say you're making a serious effort to reach black people when you haven't even gone to a black community. For God's sake, he hasn't even gone to the black community in Washington, D.C, he hasn't gone to the black community in New York, in Harlem or in Brooklyn where he lived."

What a disgrace.
What is more important to the Black community? Attending Black events or Opportunity Zones and The First Step Act that actually help the Black community?

Liberals are terrified over how many black voters trump may lure off the democrat plantation

no real black people are pissed off, when bootlicking Uncle Tom's disgrace black folks kissing up to white folks.

Ian Schwartz

What a disgrace.
What is more important to the Black community? Attending Black events or Opportunity Zones and The First Step Act that actually help the Black community?

When are the second, third and fourth steps coming?

Don Lemon, isn't he that guy that likes to have sex with other men?

It never ceases to amaze me how right-wingers on this forum you're always talking about homosexuals or homosexual activity.

Spoken like a true idiot. Please tell me what makes Trump the first black president. Please explain that for me.
I thought Clinton was the first black president.

no real black people are pissed off, when bootlicking Uncle Tom's disgrace black folks kissing up to white folks.
You know this how?
BTW, why do you hate President Trump?

Thank you are articulately reinforcing my point.

He simply came from a broken home And never had a nongovernmental job. Like a lot of black folk.

He simply came from a broken home And never had a nongovernmental job. Like a lot of black folk.

I see racism is alive and well.

Ian Schwartz

What a disgrace.

Well let’s see, Democrat politicians pay lip service at such “black events” all the time, then have nothing to show for it with their abysmal policies.

President Trump gets black unemployment and welfare levels to an all time low first, then shows up to a “black event” with accomplishments already done.

I can see how Democrats would see this as a disaster.

Forum List

Back