CNN's Chris Cuomo called Chuck Schumer Ugly

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
See what I did there, I used CNN's own word play technique to grab your attention. Now that you are reading this, what Cuomo meant is in seeing the illegal immigrants as not one of us is an ugly inclination, one that Chuck Schumer literally said about the immigrants a few years back.
Grab a look as Google seems to be censoring search & play on Cspan of these vids.
Video Exposes Senator Schumer Hypocrisy Over DACA ⋆ Deneen Borelli

See what I did there, I used CNN's own word play technique to grab your attention. Now that you are reading this, what Cuomo meant is in seeing the illegal immigrants as not one of us is an ugly inclination, one that Chuck Schumer literally said about the immigrants a few years back.
Grab a look as Google seems to be censoring search & play on Cspan of these vids.
Video Exposes Senator Schumer Hypocrisy Over DACA ⋆ Deneen Borelli
Doesn't he know that flip flops are waaaay more fun, when done in the span of a few days? Amateur hour...

IT's funny how they forget everything is recorded and catalogued.
Except Obama didn't forget this when he quickly archived the WH visitors log after we exposed that he had Russia's ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak visit the WH a whopping 22 times.
What other embarassing or coup aligned agents is he hiding in those logs, we won't know until they are opened again years from now.

IT's funny how they forget everything is recorded and catalogued.
Except Obama didn't forget this when he quickly archived the WH visitors log after we exposed that he had Russia's ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak visit the WH a whopping 22 times.
What other embarassing or coup aligned agents is he hiding in those logs, we won't know until they are opened again years from now.
Amazing! Any predictions what they contain? Don't be shy....go "full crazy", it's Friday Night!

Amazing! Any predictions what they contain? Don't be shy....go "full crazy", it's Friday Night!
Probably embarassing celebrities that did embarrassing or abusive things to be associated with, thus outting the hypocracy in false outrage. I'm guessing someone in the log that might tie the fake charges back to him, or even something as simple as his employed social activist people (like Ashley Kroetsch) who is now running Resist. He can even be hiding the logs from the media for the sake of hiding stuff from his own wife.
Imagine if she saw how many times and at what hours he had Susan Rice over at the WH? Especially if it contradicted previous stories he told her. You don't see many woman that close lie and risk jail for their boss unless they had an affair and are in love. Using CNN's tabloid standard of news and word play: "Could Be",
"Perhaps", and "there's enough smoke here to warrant investigation"

Schumer is ugly. He combs his hair backwards, leaving the other half of his head completely bald.

The guy has an easy life... He just has to sit back and watch the Repubs make legislation.

Yeah he has done nothing the last 2 years, and now he wants us to refuse meeting with Putin even though he wanted Obama to meet with Iran's leader and Chuck himself has had buddy meetups for donuts and coffee, laughing it up with Putin.
He had no problem doing the walk of shame that morning. :)
schumerAndPutin.jpg

Yeah he has done nothing the last 2 years, and now he wants us to refuse meeting with Putin even though he wanted Obama to meet with Iran's leader and Chuck himself has had buddy meetups for donuts and coffee, laughing it up with Putin.
He had no problem doing the walk of shame that morning. :)
View attachment 204683

Chuck seems tired to me

He's bitter and angry , but at least he's not as angry as Bernnie has been getting, that guy looked like steam was coming from his face.
He looked like he was ready to grow horns out his skull and he was so steamed that his nose hairs seemingly were wrestling with his ear hairs.
:)

Forum List

Back