CNN terrorists cheer as they sack the Capitol in January 6th

I would have thought honesty would be at the top of the list. You can't expect honesty from dictators and autocrats

Your continual shifting of the bar is a sign of your own dishonesty.

You asked me a question. I answered it, and now you are just indulging in sleazy crap.

I would have thought honesty would be at the top of the list. You can't expect honesty from dictators and autocrats

Your continual shifting of the bar is a sign of your own dishonesty.

You asked me a question. I answered it, and now you are just indulging in sleazy crap.

You did answer the principles you value.. and didn't include honesty.. About about the cherry tree tale about George Washington or the nickname Honest Abe?

What principles do you hold dear as an American?

The right to free speech
Freedom of assembly
Laws applied to all people equally
The right to national sovereignty

That sort of thing.

National sovereignty isn't at risk.

How about truth or honesty?

What Is National Sovereignty? - Reference.com
Apr 15, 2020 · National sovereignty is the idea that independent nations, which have declared their independence, have an organized government and are self-contained, have a right to exist without other nations interfering. It is essentially the unspoken rule of a nation's right to exist.
National Sovereignty has been sold to the globalists. Don't lie. Truth and honesty has been put on the backburner for many years to achieve the loss of National Sovereignty.

You did answer the principles you value.. and didn't include honesty.. About about the cherry tree tale about George Washington or the nickname Honest Abe?

I also did not mention many other things I value, you mendacious piece of filth.

I am starting to are a sock puppet because you are sounding VERY much like a certain somebody I know in the patterns of your sleaze.

What principles do you hold dear as an American?

The right to free speech
Freedom of assembly
Laws applied to all people equally
The right to national sovereignty

That sort of thing.

National sovereignty isn't at risk.

How about truth or honesty?

What Is National Sovereignty? - Reference.com
Apr 15, 2020 · National sovereignty is the idea that independent nations, which have declared their independence, have an organized government and are self-contained, have a right to exist without other nations interfering. It is essentially the unspoken rule of a nation's right to exist.
National Sovereignty has been sold to the globalists. Don't lie. Truth and honesty has been put on the backburner for many years to achieve the loss of National Sovereignty.

Have you noticed how the sleazy thing asked me what values I hold dear AS AN AMERICAN, and is now trying to tar me based on personal values I didn't include?

In Telling these Marxists "don't lie", you are asking for an impossibility since dishonesty is part and parcel of their agenda to usher in the authoritarian government they seek.

Forum List

Back