CNN severs ties with Donna Brazile

The rats are all abandoning Clinton's sinking ship now.

Yes. CNN will now say they are shocked and dismayed that something like this could happen. They'll throw her under the bus faster than a Kardadhian can take her clothes off.
this should have been done the day the news was released

Better late than never. Can you swim?
fairly well I float better I like to scuba dive and snorkel
Mrs. M. is going to so cry on election night . . . and not for joy.
funny, you say you voted for McMullin and then cheer for hitlery. Dude you sure are a loser.
No, I oppose Trump.
so why are you not pulling for McMullin?

funny, you say you voted for McMullin and then cheer for hitlery. Dude you sure are a loser.
No, I oppose Trump.
I already voted for him. He may take Utah and has an outside shot in NM. If T and C deadlock short of 270, he may be our next president.

No, I oppose Trump.
I already voted for him. He may take Utah and has an outside shot in NM. If T and C deadlock short of 270, he may be our next president.
After the news breaking now, Clinton is more likely to tie with Jill Stein for last place.

Well well, the chickens have come home to roost.

By Hadas Gold

10/31/16 12:36 PM EDT

CNN says it is "completely uncomfortable" with hacked emails showing former contributor and interim DNC chair Donna Brazile sharing questions with the Clinton campaign before a debate and a town hall during the Democratic primary, and has accepted her resignation.

Read more: CNN severs ties with Donna Brazile
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook]

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook[/QUOTE]
I agree....the DNC shoved Hillary down our throats and any price paid for this is duly earned. Although Brazile wasn't at the helms, its still her fault for not coming out and condeming the party for their behavior during this election...finally CNN does something right

No, I oppose Trump.
You voted for Trump and you can still brag about it? LOLOLOL what a douche bag

"so why are you not pulling for McMullin?"

"I already voted for him."

dooshkitty: You voted for Trump and you can still brag about it? LOLOLOL what a douche bag

I voted for McMullin, dooshkitty. Do you understood pronoun reference? I say all this sweetly.

Well well, the chickens have come home to roost.

By Hadas Gold

10/31/16 12:36 PM EDT

CNN says it is "completely uncomfortable" with hacked emails showing former contributor and interim DNC chair Donna Brazile sharing questions with the Clinton campaign before a debate and a town hall during the Democratic primary, and has accepted her resignation.

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook]

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook[/QUOTE]
Just more proof that Democrats can't play according to the rules and they cheat and rig elections every step of the way.

No, I oppose Trump.
You voted for Trump and you can still brag about it? LOLOLOL what a douche bag
I voted for McMullin, dooshkitty. Do you understood pronoun reference? Say all this sweetly.
OOOOPs and no I don't understand pronoun reference.

Yet they were the ones who attended Hillary's private pow wow before her campaign was launched. Wikipedia lists them among the 38 original journalists that entered into collusion with Mrs. Clinton. It's a little late to start severing the ties that bind them to Hillary, don't you think?

Yes. CNN will now say they are shocked and dismayed that something like this could happen. They'll throw her under the bus faster than a Kardadhian can take her clothes off.

He's not called fakejake for nuthin

He's not called fakejake for nuthin
Indeed, by fakers like you, Grampa.

how could this be when Brazile claimed those e-mails were all doctored up by the Rooooshins!

well, gee, apparently they're true, 'from time to time'

No, I oppose Trump.
or not, still doesn't answer your continued support of hitlery. Seems you are for her, so I think you voted for her.

No, I oppose Trump.
or not, still doesn't answer your continued support of hitlery. Seems you are for her, so I think you voted for her.
You think? Who knew? :lol:

I think she will win, yes, because the great majority is afraid of Trump.

No doubt she will get a cushy job in the Clinton Whitehouse as a reward.

Hacked emails posted by WikiLeaks show Brazile, whose CNN contract was suspended when she became interim DNC chair over the summer, sharing with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Hillary Clinton before the March CNN Democratic debate in Flint, and sharing with the campaign a possible question prior to a CNN town hall also in March.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/cnn-severs-ties-with-donna-brazile-230534#ixzz4OgXDBC5o
trump-dancing.gif

Why would Hillary refuse cheating and receiving the debate questions in advance? After all, she's the queen of corruption.

Listening to Chris Plante's radio show replay the audio of the fat black lady's denial of any wrong doing on Megan Kelly's show recently. She's a good dimocrat, looks right into the camera and lies her immense ass off.

So goes the Dimocratic National Corruption Committee.

Listening to Chris Plante's radio show replay the audio of the fat black lady's denial of any wrong doing on Megan Kelly's show recently. She's a good dimocrat, looks right into the camera and lies her immense ass off.

So goes the Dimocratic National Corruption Committee.
Of course, she was considered a model CNN journalist. LOL

Forum List

Back