CNN reports that Joe Biden lied and DID have contact with Hunter’s business partners (video)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I posted the photo of Joe and Hunter with Burisma executives numerous times.

The cult blindly claimed to believe Joe.

Once again, the cult was wrong.

CNN is now fully going after Joe. The burn notice is out for Joe Biden.

Joe Biden lied when he said he has never discussed any business dealings with Hunter…like we have been saying.

I may go back and dig up the receipts.

Cult, is CNN a Trumptard right wing outlet?

No…..you fucking morons wee manipulated. Biden is no longer useful to the STATE and they do not want him to run in 2024, so the powers that be are now destroying him.

Will you cult fucks wake up? Doubtful.

bidenarchergolf.jpg

Here is the photo that the cult claimed proved nothing.

THE GUYS ON THE LEFT ARE BURISMA EXECUTIVES.

Burisma paid for access to Joe Biden.

Cult, you are ALWAYS wrong. Why is that?

This is the opening shot against Joe Biden’s corruption by the STATE.

CNN got the burn notice on Biden. Now they are going to uncover his corrupt business dealings.

The destruction of Joe Biden has begun.

81 million votes?

This is the opening shot against Joe Biden’s corruption by the STATE.

CNN got the burn notice on Biden. Now they are going to uncover his corrupt business dealings.

The destruction of Joe Biden has begun.

81 million votes?
LOL.

Orange man bad, everyone else good.

This no matter what CNN says, that is the way things will always be..........until DeSantis takes the crown of most hated.

But that will be something to look forward to I reckon.

Speaking as the first leftist to address this issue, we're intellectually dishonest, twisted and cowardly.

Its amazing howw the cult goes through these mental gymnastics to justify being on the wrong side of history. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

You fucking lemmings.

Go get another booster, mask up, and hide under your bed, you absolute cowardly beta faggots.

That's the source you loons call news worthy.

The cult will protect the hive and attack Biden soon enough. They are drone worker bees. They have no brain. They have no individual thoughts or opinions.

They only serve to protect the liberal hive.

That means Biden must go.

I know can't wait to see the loons on here, when they are told to turn on Biden.

The message has beeen sent out. CNN has flipped on Biden.

The fact that CNN is now reporting on Biden corruption is the bullhorn.

We have the receipts on this website and it only requires a search of past posts to bust the hive.

Not sure how they will justify their 180 flip on Biden, but they will do it.

They need their thought police to tell them how to justify the flip. They cannot do it on their own.

Forum List

Back